Responses to the Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ego

VIP
Okay So as some of yous know I put a survey up on the forums on why we think the server is in its current state and how we could resolve that issue so here are the responses to questions. I am sorry that this is super long and also the People in positions of power this is purely opinions and yous can do what you like with these some of these opinions are a bit careless and ill-thought and some are actually constructive yous can do whatever yous need or want with this info you can take it onboard or leave it, its purely ur choice Lets begin

QUESTION 1
Why do you personally feel reborn is Dying right now? (Think Carefully and Critically)
CURRENT

shit getting nerfed that was fine in 3.0 | nerfing my mat collection like come on not even worth farming anymore
CURRENT

Change, the flipping from server to server from idea to idea killed it. the OG reborn that is their rn is going to be the most beneficial and most stable
5/23/2020 6:04 AM

CURRENT

its dying because the players get bored and there is no good reason to get back on if its gonna be the same thing the next day. thats why if their are frequent updates or daily rewards the server might get more players
5/22/2020 9:14 PM
CURRENT

not enough black people
5/22/2020 2:45 PM

CURRENT

The game feels unbalance. ( not level and role wise. Class wise) Also, everyone looks the same now and there is no RP. There is no reason why the emperor and the acolytes should look the same
5/22/2020 1:39 PM

CURRENT

Old Players leaving and no new players
5/22/2020 1:28 PM

CURRENT

Dumb staff team promos, boring, same old same old, nothing to do
5/22/2020 12:09 PM

CURRENT

JVS is dying
5/22/2020 10:30 AM

CURRENT

I feel reborn is dying because it is trying too hard to keep all of the old players such as myself. I joined the server May 2018 and the reason why I cannot get into the server is because I felt like I have done everything. Most old players have done everything on the server that there is to do. Council and faction leader positions reached and whatnot. Another reason I don’t play is because Shepard is a big too biased for my taste
5/22/2020 10:17 AM

CURRENT

The people in charge being incompetent and making the same mistakes without listening to their community on these mistakes. (Talking about Shepard, Moxxi, and the biggest problem, Caitlyn)
5/22/2020 7:18 AM

CURRENT

Moxxi
5/22/2020 7:16 AM

CURRENT

old players are leaving and people are tired of the same old thing for 4 years
5/22/2020 6:20 AM
CURRENT

Shepard has become so dis-connected with the rest of the community, and what really makes Reborn unique
5/22/2020 6:10 AM

CURRENT

shit getting nerfed that was fine in 3.0 | nerfing my mat collection like come on not even worth farming anymore
5/22/2020 5:42 AM

Question 2
What do you think may help gain reborn attention from new or old players
CURRENT

bring back old content and stop trying to be "innovative"
5/23/2020 6:04 AMAdd tags –View respondent's answers

CURRENT

daily rewarda and frequent updates that intreat the community everytime something new is added everyone likes to join and test it out
5/22/2020 9:14 PMAdd tags –View respondent's answers

CURRENT

Server stability. Your store makes a shit ton. Buy a better server Holder
5/22/2020 1:39 PMAdd tags –View respondent's answers

CURRENT

Nothing
5/22/2020 12:09 PMAdd tags –View respondent's answers

CURRENT

Advertising
5/22/2020 10:30 AMAdd tags –View respondent's answers

CURRENT

Garry’s mod is a dying game. Along with that. There isn’t really a point for most players to want to train or teach an apprentice. There is no reward for training so everyone views it as a chore. A reward could help with getting people trained quicker. Secondly there needs to be more structure for training and rank ups. If I really needed to I would be able to climb from the rank of apprentice to Darth in 5 days.
5/22/2020 10:17 AMAdd tags –View respondent's answers

CURRENT

Change in Owners or at least who is in charge of the server itself. When ZoZo was announced as being over Reborn's JvS's return everyone was hyped, but as soon as Shepard caught wind of people wanting to play the JvS he took over again and the hype died again because people know how he is as Owner.
5/22/2020 7:18 AMAdd tags –View respondent's answers

CURRENT

Remove Moxxi
5/22/2020 7:16 AMAdd tags –View respondent's answers

CURRENT

advertising maybe letting a youtuber join the server and make a video about it
5/22/2020 6:20 AMAdd tags –View respondent's answers

CURRENT

A SWTOR like feeling, that doesnt force the players into constant RP, with severe punishments for fun.
5/22/2020 6:10 AMAdd tags –View respondent's answers

CURRENT

bring back 3.0 trees and rules
5/22/2020 5:42 AM

CURRENT

Fix combat
5/22/2020 5:38 AM

QUESTION 3
Are their certain features you miss from older patches (ie 2.0, 3.0) and Why

CURRENT

YES, 1. combat, it has changes so much and personaly I and many others belive that 3.0 -4.0 was the best in the combat era.

CURRENT

i miss the players and the seriousness

CURRENT

everytging
5/22/2020 2:45 PMAdd tags –View respondent's answers

CURRENT

I miss crystals, and hilts being found in caves mainly. I don't like the desert area

CURRENT

The skill trees and combat balance, player base.

CURRENT

Rolling would be nice

CURRENT

I miss the 3.0 combat system entirely. Diverse builds were at their prime and most had their own play style. With hard coded classes that freedom of customization is greatly reduced.

CURRENT

I'm not sure what has changed since I haven't played since the server last closed, but mostly the combat and force powers from 3.5 and the balance built around it. There wasn't all these busted powers like teleport, frenzied regen, charge, and all of those that were added from 4.0 on. The damage and health balance was perfect during that time and we've only fucked it up since then.

CURRENT

3.5 old skill trees when dueling was most balanced

CURRENT

not really i just miss the simplicity

CURRENT

3.1 Lightsaber balancing

CURRENT

3.0 was the best era no cap
5/22/2020 5:42 AMAdd tags –View respondent's answers

CURRENT

COMBAT FROM 3.5 BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT MADE THE SERVER GOOD

QUESTION 4
This is for Older players that have quitWhy have you left reborn
CURRENT

I left reborn due to the changes that have happened at the end of 5.0, the complete change of concept for the server completely didn't make sense and alot of players including me didn't like it. The reason i am back on the server now is cause it more resembles old reborn

CURRENT

bored lacks new content

CURRENT

bitch ass kicked me off jc
5/22/2020 2:45 PMAdd tags –View respondent's answers

CURRENT

Got back into World Of Warcraft. Not the severs fault

CURRENT

Have Played since 3.5 recently quit. I lost all intrest in playing and only got on to help my org
5/22/2020 1:28 PMAdd tags –View respondent's answers

CURRENT

Boring

CURRENT

Because I loved 2.0 and everything about it, to see the server like it is right now is horrible

CURRENT

I left reborn because of toxic higher staff that don’t seem to care about the server. I left because of people like coyote who get promoted in staff because they are seen as taking a lot of sits but rather they hide the messes they make. As ex-staff and seeing their repercussions I have had to fix many of his mistakes and when I bring them up to someone like Shepard he claims that I am jealous even though I outranked him.

CURRENT

I left Reborn because the Server was dead and because the same mistakes constantly happened. Caitlyn would cause problems, someone would be upset, Shepard would white knight and perma ban them for slightly offending her, and then people would get angry and leave. Any real changes made to the Server would either be because Shepard was on for 5 minutes and died to something so he nerfed it or Shepard heard the same 3 people tell him something is wrong so he would just do whatever they say when it comes to changing it. The only ranks in Staff that made you feel like you could actually change the server were Super Admin and Owner. If you were anything else your opinion is worthless and you can only really talk in the normal staff meetings where useless shit is talked about while you can never hear about Super Admin meetings where anything that actually mattered was changed. The main reasons I left was because of Shepard thinking with his dick, Shepard not putting thought into balance changes, and the lack of ability to change anything for the better unless you're the Server Owner or the only Super Admin.

CURRENT

Moxxi

CURRENT

i have quit before but i am back now i quit because i just got tired of the same thing. i am back because ive spent so much money but if i havent i wouldnt be here

CURRENT

Shepard got a stick up his ass.

CURRENT

shit is wack, too many nerfs smh
5/22/2020 5:42 AMAdd tags –View respondent's answers

CURRENT

BECAUSE COMBAT IS SHIT AND THE OWNER IS A FAG

Moxxi

Founder
most of these are pretty outdated seeing as mat collection is back where it was with an afk option in the afk room, shepard isnt really involved in the running of the jvs anymore, caitlyn is also gone and not going to be coming back to jvs as long as im here at least, ive done updates to the server as often as i can i feel that ive added something new to the server every day since its come back up some may be small but they are there, and ive been open to suggestions from any member of the community and have been actively changing things to how the community wants it as much as i can.

for some things to come, the community has asked for gambling to be added, chess/checkers, a form tree with all forms to pick from for any class.
some things the community hasnt asked for but i would like to do and i hope people will enjoy:
new crystal tiers
more extensions (like the hyperball but for other things)
mythic effects (like the ice mythic slows you the fire mythic burns you)
vendors so you could buy some of the more basic stuff if you want it and some rare vendors that you can use your hard earned credits to buy from this rare spawning merchant

Ego

VIP
most of these are pretty outdated seeing as mat collection is back where it was with an afk option in the afk room, shepard isnt really involved in the running of the jvs anymore, caitlyn is also gone and not going to be coming back to jvs as long as im here at least, ive done updates to the server as often as i can i feel that ive added something new to the server every day since its come back up some may be small but they are there, and ive been open to suggestions from any member of the community and have been actively changing things to how the community wants it as much as i can.

for some things to come, the community has asked for gambling to be added, chess/checkers, a form tree with all forms to pick from for any class.
some things the community hasnt asked for but i would like to do and i hope people will enjoy:
new crystal tiers
more extensions (like the hyperball but for other things)
mythic effects (like the ice mythic slows you the fire mythic burns you)
vendors so you could buy some of the more basic stuff if you want it and some rare vendors that you can use your hard earned credits to buy from this rare spawning merchant
Reading over them when the responses came through I also knew alot of the issues where resolved but I felt like all the comments must be included it is not in any hateful manner and my apologies for the direct attacks coming towards u in these responses that is something that I cannot control

Caitlyn2

Current JVS sounds pretty horrible, most people got bored with the server and doing the same thing every day.

Not to mention management was so biased and lazy just a million problems in that department. Owners didn't respect hard-working staff and really killed themselves from the inside.

Dont forget how many people have a hate boner for me <3 love you fans.

Shade Tano

Current JVS sounds pretty horrible, most people got bored with the server and doing the same thing every day.

Not to mention management was so biased and lazy just a million problems in that department. Owners didn't respect hard-working staff and really killed themselves from the inside.

Dont forget how many people have a hate boner for me <3 love you fans.
also nobody has a boner for u

Spectre8105

IMO, not wiping EVERYTHING didn't benefit the server, if EVERYTHING (Levels,Money, and Crystals) were wiped during the whole re-brand re-launch thing then I believe the server would be in a much better position. While I do agree the staff team needs some tuning, with the low server population there isn't much to work with, although mass promoting is pretty worthless.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Honestly, from what I've seen there are two main problems. But I'd probably get banned if I spoke about them, so I wont.

In general, the server is adding new things, rewards to players that join, rewards for changing your name and joining the steam group, etc. The Mats from mining and woodcutting are better now, and with ships being added in and able to be spawned in to dog fight with people, I think it is generally enjoyable. I would say that the map should get changed to where there was all that underground space below the temples, as in the catacombs on Sith and the extra rooms on Jedi. The lack of those has really dampened the overall mood of the server. RP does happen, but players need to make it happen as well as management. Croc, for the most part, is great with doing that.

As for Management listening to players, Moxxi, Croc, and Anzati look at the suggestions channel on the Discord daily, and try to find ways to implement what people want (so long as it is reasonable.). Events are getting done, made, and thought of.

And while the staff team isn't perfect, they seem at least competent to get the job done.

Shepard

Founder
Change in Owners or at least who is in charge of the server itself. When ZoZo was announced as being over Reborn's JvS's return everyone was hyped, but as soon as Shepard caught wind of people wanting to play the JvS he took over again and the hype died again because people know how he is as Owner.

who ever made this reply, if you had an IQ of over maybe 10 you would know i actually just made sure they didnt do anything like wipe donations and try and change things on the store. if left all the creative shit to moxxi and anzati.

only thing i did was alter the discord to make it more community friendly instead of it being a jedi vs sith discord. and it lost 0 functionality for people who only use it for JVS info.

i think the problem is people not knowing what they are actually talking about.

NoLegsLarry

In my opinion I feel like someone with super powers need to hop on the server and deal with the toxic shit bro. I heard from everyone that they left because of the toxicity. No names but mainly from JC and some of the Admins. I feel like the server needs another reset or something because shit is fucked atm. Someone needs to put their foot down and tell people to stop being dickheads

Status
Not open for further replies.