Oil

VIP
Steam Name and In-Game Name:legend_27/ padawan Rex
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:244891589
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) Jedi vs Sith
Banning Staff:(arorous) Achon Lancer Arorous Numara
Reason for Ban: Advertising Other servers
Ban Time: permanently banned
What did you do?: I was talking to an old friend I found on the server and I hit a very old bind that was advertising other servers, I completely forgot I had the bind. I got rid of the bind as soon as I got banned.
Why you should be unbanned: I think I should be because, I really didn’t mean to a advertising servers, I had a great time playing on this server. It really gives a unique experience.

Proof of any kind would help in appealing your ban. The only ones that can appeal your ban is at least two super admins or one owner. Lying in an appeal will result in an instant denial and an increase in ban time. Insulting the staff team or someone else will result in an instant denial. Any other questions can be asking as a response to this thread. Thanks for the time. I don’t have any evidence, I really hope you believe me.

Cruen

-2 No proof, not a trustworthy player, and why would you still have some old advertising bind? It would have made sense to have gotten rid of it long ago unless you planned on using it.

Oil

VIP
-2 No proof, not a trustworthy player, and why would you still have some old advertising bind? It would have made sense to have gotten rid of it long ago unless you planned on using it.
I didn't know I had that bind, I'm human we all make mistakes

SYG

VIP
+2 you have probably advertised before but I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you did not mean it because if you really wanted to advertise another server you would have been spamming it in advert or something, or trying to get your friend to leave the server which in this case that’s not what happened. I believe in honest mistakes and I think that this is one of them and you have removed the bind so wish you good luck

As long as you learn from your actions and be more careful with your binds, I would not mind you being unbanned and given a second chance. I will talk with the Superadmins about your appeal.

Tubbs

1 of my toopers has 70 binds, people have a lot of binds not everyone remembers them all. I dont know half my binds its a gamble every time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.