Rhyos Custom Igniter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyos

Sound type : Igniter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65166881

Did I pay for it? YES

I give a big thanks to Lukir for helping me with this!

Last edited:

Atlas

VIP
Can't have animal speech in your sounds. It's just not realistic and it's against the sound rules. Provide a new sound please.

Lukir

VIP
Can't have animal speech in your sounds. It's just not realistic and it's against the sound rules. Provide a new sound please.
I talked to cause, and I do understand why you wont allow it, but I don't get how its not realistic, someone has the windows xp deignition, I have a sound of bubbles, but a lion roar isn't allowed? It's just confusing is all, because I've been making a lot of these custom sounds recently. and I really do try to keep all the sounds within the rules, and Rhyo's igniter. I could make the lion roar more blended with the sound of the saber ignition. But I just made him a new Transformer ignition sound. Thanks for all the hard work though, we all appreciate it, and I'll try not to waste any of your time with sound packs being against the formatted rules. thanks.

-Lukir

If this is true how does someone have a T-Rex igniter? I think it’s Rocky or someone high ranked that has it, a t-Rex roars when he ignites

Atlas

VIP
If this is true how does someone have a T-Rex igniter? I think it’s Rocky or someone high ranked that has it, a t-Rex roars when he ignites
That was before any type of rules were put into place.
I talked to cause, and I do understand why you wont allow it, but I don't get how its not realistic, someone has the windows xp deignition, I have a sound of bubbles, but a lion roar isn't allowed? It's just confusing is all, because I've been making a lot of these custom sounds recently. and I really do try to keep all the sounds within the rules, and Rhyo's igniter. I could make the lion roar more blended with the sound of the saber ignition. But I just made him a new Transformer ignition sound. Thanks for all the hard work though, we all appreciate it, and I'll try not to waste any of your time with sound packs being against the formatted rules. thanks.

-Lukir
Yeah if you can make it less obvious it's animal sounds, that would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.