Not open for further replies.

Rhyos

Steam name: Rhyos/Sasuke

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65166881

Ingame name(s): Rhyos/Dryos/Louis

Current play time: 200h to 300h minimum

Time in Garry’s Mod: 2455h

Amount of warns: 5 big yikes

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: I have none,wich is why I want to get to be Gamemaster and experience it.

Server(s): None

Time as position: 0

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?

[x ] yes

[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank) I have built a map for a know Prison RP server and Did Events on their so I know how to use the Tools like Precision, Weld, Stacker etc. Also I helped making a map for a DarkRp server (DankTown) and i decorated it.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?

[x ] yes

[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: I Don't really have that mutch knowlegde about Staw Wars lore or the story time but with a quick google search anyone can get info.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?

[ x] yes If you mean like being in one where im not a boss

[x ] no If you mean being a boss and building for the event

If so how many times?

[ ] atleast 40 minimum for being in one where im not boss, 0 being a boss and building for the event

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?

[x ] yes

[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): I would really preffer to build for events since I am more skilled in that departement but wouldn't mind Making a story for an event too. As a Gamemaster I also desire to be one of those event makers where they can make events wether if its early or late. Also I'd like doing som Auctions. Also probably make events were it doesn<t have to be Star Wars related like sports, mini games etc

Plan an event (story based or building based): (Halloween Event) Spirits of Ancient Gray Jedi come back to casue trouble, they invite the Grandmaster and the Emperor to their SpooOoOoky haunted mansion, when the Faction leader arrive The spirits Attack them and Capture them. Those spirits are Jolee Bindo their leader and his pupils the Imperial Knights (Treis Sinde,Sigel Dare,Jao Assam) (All Gray Jedi Spirits) The Jedi Order and the Sith Empire realise this and decide to team up to save their leaders, They enter a mansion were they have to defeat multiple rooms to get the the Imperial KNights once they defeat them they need to Defeat their leader (Jolee Bindo) Then they find their leader locked in cells and have to awnser a riddle that consist of findind numbers and entering them in keypad to open cells (Each cell has own password) First Faction to open the cell of their leaders gets priority in the rolls (aka they go first)

User Administrative Agreement

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:

- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters

[X ]

User Permission Clause

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Rhyos], have permission from [Tater] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game). Teamspeak

I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.

[X ]

Player Interview

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

The reason why you should support my application is to me simple, I really want to get more involved within the server and the comunity and want to make the server even more fun then it already is. I myself am very active im on everyday and very late too and hopefully I aim to do atleast 5 events each week mainly 5:30pm to 2am on week days and almost all day on weekends so that people on the server can stay entertained even on late nights by doing this I think that having these late events will get players to get attracted to the server for longer and stay on longer too, and I honestly think people love late night events so I aim to satisfy that demmand. I like to see players work together wither they are sith, jedi,ee work together, it gives us time to cool off of all that rp wich is why my main goal is going to be making events that are teams. I look forward too working with the current Gamemasters and try to improve myself in maturaty and be more dedicated to the server and the community.

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

( Dont mind the spelling lol im French )

Last edited:

Maven

VIP
+2 I like your enthusiasm, and with some amazing training, you seem like you would be dedicated to the job.

Cruen

+1, sorry bout that earlier review I posted it late at night and I'm salty then, good luck bud

Last edited:
+2 Liked Your Application, but think you should've made your event not based off a seasonal time but rather a well rounded Raid/event that can be hosted at any point. A lot of people have really good ideas for seasonal events/things but making an idea that can really be hosted at any time definitely shows creativity. Either way great App and best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.