Rhyos GOLD-VIP

Rhyos

Alright boys, you guys must know by now that i have my fallout helmet for the past 4 weeks right? Well apperently its FailRp so i lost my gold vip cause i had it on, FUN FACT i see dudes with TENO heads etc.. just running around and shit, YET mine is failRP??? It'S just a helmet + Ive had this helmet seen by Super Admins before, yet this Senior Moderator comes and removes my shit cause he claims it isnt allowed. Kill Me

OK, It is fail rp because you are wearing a fallout helmet that is materialed to a pulsing blue. I had someone complain that their frames are dropping just being around you. I brought you into a staff sit and told you to take it off. I was told by a super administrator to ask you to take it off. After a while of arguing, you finally take it off. Then you start complaining to other people and we're just being toxic in general. The SA then told me if you have it on again, to demote you rank to svip. And you put it on again. I set you rank, then you start being toxic again. Excuse my grammar, I'm on my phone

Okeas

VIP
Also right after he left you said why do we have a 12 year old senior mod on this server. When he came back you continued to argue with him in front of me (a mod) and another mod (Vick) staff word is always final especially if it is from a SA and you are lucky he didn’t warn you for staff disrespect.

While your helmet was ugly as shit, i dont think you should’ve gotten Gvip removed but rather warned. Moderator taking actions too fast

Kelpy

VIP
I have seen you using that PAC a lot this week its failRP to the max and idk how you went so long without a punishment.

Last edited:
It wasn't the fact that you had the helmet, it was more so that a Moderator told you to take it off, which you did but then seconds later you said "I'm just going to put it back on" and did exactly that. You disobeyed a staff member instead of consulting someone "Higher ranking" than us moderators. In the end staff word is final and you should just listen to us when we tell you to not do something.