Steam Name: Good Ole' Rocky
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:84979240
Ingame Name(s) - Rocky
Server Playtime - Too Much
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 5,821 Hours
Warn Count - None
Age - 19

Relevant Experience
Servers - Staff on Reborn about three, maybe four times? Became Admin once, senior moderator twice and moderator once. I have some staff experience elsewhere but that was years ago.

Positions - Admin, Senior Moderator and Moderator. Including Owner at one point on a different scenario.

Responsibilities - Managing the server, tickets, etc.

QUESTIONNAIRE

Why should the community support your application?
I have been here for years, gave a lot of effort for the community and I do care for it's well-being. It's been a long, long while since I had been a part of it, but there was something tangible to the stuff I grew up doing. Even if it ended up in all sorts of manners. I come with experience and a voice that actually does carry some wisdom when possible. Hopefully I will be able to make my mark.

To reiterate. I have been through countless hours of the past toxicity that plagued this server beyond relief. I've dealt with countless roleplay situations gone terribly. And most importantly, I've experienced hundreds of terrible Staff Members. I know exactly how to lead others through both roleplay and management aspects. I have experience with social skills and the ability to mimic, talk to and recognize issues and what to expect from a person quite quickly. And something Reborn hasn't had commonly in years, non-bias. I have always functioned with a small group of friends into which if you ask them today, still can say without a doubt I didn't show much bias. I go off of skill, I manage skill. I have a pleasure in managing others and bringing forward what I need to. Now that I have the ability to speak on a Reborn that doesn't allow ignorance and dissassociation to exist, I intend on making it better than possible and bringing the bad parts and corruption to it's knees.

What makes you more qualified than other players?
I have been here for literal years. Since the beginning. This server was my childhood and my reputation. I gained hundreds of friends, thousands of acquaintances and even though I hate it, plenty of enemies along the way too. I've experienced wise individuals like Croc run the show to the morally questionable and ambiguous like Moxxi. I've seen how Shepard ran the Server and now Nabe all the same. The ups, the downs, the inbetweens. I wish to bring to the table the need for Reborn to thrive, not to simply let it die out of confusion or disorganization. I get so tired of seeing people shrug their shoulders when I made clear problems before, after and current. I've seen Reborn die every time.

We can either hold those people accountable and point fingers, or learn from experience and get the advice from where it's necessary. If we do not subject ourselves to learn from history, we're doomed to repeat it. Funnily enough that applies to this situation more than ever before. I love giving opinions, more than I think I should. Given I can actually hear my own voice in the two years later, it's remarkable to see how arrogant I was. But regardless of arrogance, I always wanted to have morals. So simply put, I am more qualified because I want nothing but to gain a Reborn that I was proud to play and everyone else should be proud to play again. To exclude the toxicity and focus upon blind money. I want to work with others and be the wise version of myself I wanted to be for years.

Plus to expand upon my point, I have a perspective and a focus upon Roleplay Situations. I was always the person advocating for a RP-Oriented side of the Staff Team who's entire purpose was to shape the process of RP from a management perspective and ensure that the right people were in charge, factions were doing their jobs and most of all, activities and enhanced details and story created for factions. Actual RP designation for Organizations, Factions and their followers. Something that has been lacking from Reborn for a long, long while.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
Keeping the situation level-headed, supporting no bias in situations where it is necessary and making sure everyone comes out of every sit with 'fairness' in mind. Otherwise, it's to ensure the action is not done again. At first friendliness is required, you need every perspective and to enhance one's feelings about how the process moves. To create a process that one can truly say is worthwhile. To be willing to create a friendly atmosphere and challenge, punish and remove those who do not wish to see such a form. Toxicity is anything but welcome. And people should learn that Reborn's purpose isn't to let people break rules and get away with it.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
Reborn has been my childhood for a long, long time. I believe in it's success as I have seen it successful. I want to be responsible for helping that process, for making the server that successful. To bring Gmod, JVS and Reborn back from the shadows as a server I can be proud to be a part of. It deserves the best now that it has a chance to reset itself and restart from a new beginning and a new era.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[Rocky ]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Rocky , have permission from Nabe to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[x ]

Last edited:

Ronnie

Owner
| +5 |
Your priorities are very much in-line with what I am looking for in this new edition of Reborn.

Sauron

APPLICATION GUIDELINES
To apply for a position on the Reborn Administrative Staff Team, you must:
  • Thoroughly familiarize yourself with the rules of the server, available here.
  • Get permission from a Super Admin+ to apply (contact us via Discord, Steam, or in-game).
  • Fill out the application format and post a new thread in this section.
  • Do not respond to the thread after you have posted it.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
APPLICATION GUIDELINES
To apply for a position on the Reborn Administrative Staff Team, you must:
  • Thoroughly familiarize yourself with the rules of the server, available here.
  • Get permission from a Super Admin+ to apply (contact us via Discord, Steam, or in-game).
  • Fill out the application format and post a new thread in this section.
  • Do not respond to the thread after you have posted it.
That has been since removed. I told Ronnie to remove that months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.