Rocky's TS Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Asphie/Rocky
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84979240
Banning Staff: Shepard
Reason for Ban: Advertising
Ban Time: Permanent
What did you do?: When me and Bant went through the original fiasco over us making a server and such, Shepard had caught Bant advertising to players at the time and bringing people over in his teamspeak. Because of this, I was roped into the punishment as I was collaborating with him and got permanently banned from the Teamspeak when I didn't do anything wrong when it came to me legitimately advertising.
Why you should be unbanned: I don't have a server anymore, I want to speak to my friends and 'colleagues', it has been almost a year and finally I never wanted to advertise in the first place. I understand the ban staying for a while, but at this point I gain nothing by being banned and I wish to actually speak to people again. I will say I am sorry for my actions before, however I hope to become a active member of the community again.

Vethar

VIP
Isn’t this that clown who scammed another community and tried stealing all their shit and make his own server? Seems like the clown is trying to comeback after a failed attempt at being successful. Shit talked the community and promoting on our teamspeak? While clowning on the server with his appearance and trying to manipulate others into back stabbed their friends ? Seems like a scumbag we don’t want in the reborn community.

By the way -1

Sniper

adding to what vethar said the man tried to backstab bant and out him from his own server he failed and got perm’d also this man is unloved by everyone there is no way his joining the ts3 for friendly reasons

I'll take it with a level head and admit to my mistakes. I did indeed shittalk back then, after I was banned and it was heated between everyone. And as I said before, I apologize for that among'st my other mistakes. Reacting aggressively in such a manner was childish, however not the reason I was banned from Teamspeak. I do ask for atleast some restraint on accusing me of things that are untrue. I never backstabbed anyone, or destroyed anything. I am not suitable to be a server owner, I learned that in my own way. There is no need to insult me or anything of the sort, especially since I haven't even spoken with some of you. However I do not come here to cause issues, fight with anyone or be toxic. I spent a lot of time on this community, I missed it if anything. I just wish for it to return to some level of normalcy like back then.

Last edited:

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Rocky has always been apart of Reborn, he was here when I first played in 2.0
He isn't banned on the server. He is a donater. Keeping him banned because you didn't like him is petty and childish. Considering that what's done is in the past, and keeping someone banned from talking to the staff and his friends on teamspeak is just pointless and, again, petty.
+2 for unbanning him from the Teamspeak. I'm the one that suggested the overthrow rule change, and I did it because Rocky was talking about it.

He has valuable input that can be shared on the server about what would be fun, who's a good Emperor, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.