Steam Name - Good Ole' Rocky
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:84979240
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks -Acolyte Rocky, Jal Shey Rocky
Server Playtime - More than a Week
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 6108 Hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 19

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP+

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP+

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP+

LORE CHARACTER
[ x]
Requires VIP+ & Lore Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

The Star Wars universe is a complex mix of both intense politics while flavoring it with wild combat and wars. The Lore is extensive in both a system of which there is official lore, not including the Sequels of course, then the countless millions of entries and thousands of characters built. What mainly pulls me is Swtor lore, given the nature of one massive Empire, lined with a exclusive Emperor and the army of millions of Sith. All scouring the galaxy and fighting the enigmatic Jedi. Their Rebluc and their ideals. Massive characters that shape the history of billions with ease. Star wars is a beautiful universe and it deserves to be spoken about and played with to the maximum extent.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
Princess Vaylin, Daughter of Emperor Valkorion and Senya Tirall. Princess to the grand Zakuulian Empire. She had incredible abilities in the force and absolutely astounding capability to obtain power. However that made her difficult to control, too powerful to the point that even the Emperor of Zakuul, her own Father, imprisoned her on the planet of Nathema to suffer and be indoctrinated accordingly. Her respect for all others disappearing, her wrath becoming personified. She is the perfect mix of powerful and flawed. Destructive and limited only by her Father. Even if she aspires the downfall of everyone near her.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?
I love Vaylin, she is a wonderful character to not only play but with a thorough roleplay involving Vaylin would be a wonderful mix of a dangerous Character in a galaxy of inspiration. I can do a lot with Princess Vaylin running around, both a dangerous enemy or a potential ally to the Sith and Jedi alike.

If the EE is introduced, Vaylin is a powerful chracter in Lore and potent to drive the factor of a problem for the other factions and a destructive force that leaves it's mark on the galaxy. Vaylin has and always will be one of my if not my favorite characters within Star Wars just simply because she holds such destructive power but is also limited in such fashions where she doesn't take over the galaxy. Where Vitiate or others can snap their fingers and destroy worlds, Vaylin is limited in a hateful loyalty and bind that she can always connive and cause issues behind closed doors. A open door for roleplay and dynamics for many to see.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
Princess Vaylin's existence in the universe could be for both to hone her abilities in combat along with align with whatever faction would do more to benefit her. She is a powerful Force-user, she belongs to exist and surely be a living factor that can strive to change the alignment of the galaxy. Or a driving factor of fear and wrath that they can unite against.

My motivations as Vaylin would be to cause as much trouble while retaining innocence as possible. Just like within the SWTOR game, Vaylin is a trouble-maker and causes chaos wherever possible just out of spite or a off-hand need to prove herself better. She's hot-headed and slightly political. But mainly she is a driving force for the EE and should be shown that within their story on Reborn or otherwise.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.

LORE CHARACTER
What is your connection to this character?
Vaylin is a untrusting, manipulative, wrathful and vengeful character both within the existence of Star Wars but her own lore and connection to her own faction among others. I relate because she is a powerful position, knows so and still even then strives to become stronger and to break any and all ties that bind her down. She could likely bring the galaxy to her knees if she wasn't limited, capable of killing most of who she encounters.

What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?
I've played the SWTOR game along with played along their story. I've played Vaylin in many consecutive ways, including becoming a Empress all the same. She has so much potential to interact and create interesting dynamics. And I know their history quite well. Along with my love of researching and perfecting the reputation, show and allure that the character brings to interact with. Their origins are simple and their story will only be expanded within my grasp.

How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?
If there are the existence of other Eternal Empire characters, I can certainly work together a family dynamic gone wrong in a sense. However, without any other Eternal Empire characters, Vaylin could be striving to accomplish wild, ambitious goals while working with the other Factions, taking power for herself, causing chaos and disarray without the limits her father creates, a resource, ally or enemy. All possible.

What makes you best suited to fill this role?
I am manipulative, charismatic and when I can get into a serious role, creative and capable of improvising. If I have to interact with the weakest to the strongest, someone who can improvise themselves to avoid breaking character, avoid any unnecessary death of important people among other losses or breaks in character, can be incredibly important in such a noticeable or outwardly powerful role.

Vaylin needs to be played by someone that can duel, reflect upon being that wrathful character. Along with that hint of crazy that makes Vaylin that character that everyone wants to know a bit more. A bit of unpredictability that would create a uncanny experience as the role. If I dedicate my time and effort to creating that aura around the character, which I can pretty well, it should reflect perfectly onto what the EE should have as their role for the galaxy. A Vaylin should be loyal to Valkorian, to a point. Vaylin should be rebellious, to a point. Vaylin should be vengeful, to a point. The type of character that if someone came up to them one day and said for them to betray Valk, they would kill them on the spot then if asked another they would say yes. They should be judgmental and carry the feelings of a unhinged Powerhouse.

Ps: Yes, I've been on LOA for around a week or so now for a multitude of reasons. But if I am accepted as Vaylin, I can hop on for any events or other things happening that Vaylin could be of use. Just FYI before anyone yells at me for being inactive.

Last edited:
+3 Feel like ya could pull off the Insane genocidal murderer personality pretty well.

Last edited:

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
Literally only wants it for the power. Out of all the people in the EE Royal Family Vaylin is the the one with blind loyalty to her father, then to Arcann to avenge her father. Vaylin is by far the LEAST political and manipulating member of the EE. She gets what she wants either herself or forces someone to do what she wants. She doesn't convince them to, she tells them, "do it or I will after I kill you" she hates politics, she is the definition of the strong should rule. You are the polar opposite of Vaylin.

Literally only wants it for the power. Out of all the people in the EE Royal Family Vaylin is the the one with blind loyalty to her father, then to Arcann to avenge her father. Vaylin is by far the LEAST political and manipulating member of the EE. She gets what she wants either herself or forces someone to do what she wants. She doesn't convince them to, she tells them, "do it or I will after I kill you" she hates politics, she is the definition of the strong should rule. You are the polar opposite of Vaylin.

I didn't mention a political fascination with Vaylin though...? Nor did I really mention anything about power. In fact I talked about her limitations more than anything. You're welcome to your opinion, but all things considered with how I intend on showing Vaylin in the spotlight and what I've said in the application, it seems flawed to critique me in such fashions.

Allying with either is immediately political.
I likely won't respond after this given I don't want the application to become a debate or discussion board. But this app is a copy of what I had before the current connotations of EE. This was what I thought would've basically been a Jal Shay or Gray Jedi. A independent individual. Granted, it's my fault for keeping it there. But I did add more parts to it, so to reiterate, with how the EE is done currently, that is not the intentions. That'd be more Valk's job.

After review and deliberations with the Royal Family, we decided that Shae is the best applicant for Vaylin. Based on your application alone, we believe that your understanding of the character and overall motivations failed to be competitive with the other 2 applicants.

Application DENIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.