Rogyman's Gamemaster application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogyman

Steam name:Rogyman
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:157539170
Ingame name(s):Rogyman (Mr.Toucan)
Current playtime: for the past 3 weeks I've been playing but before that a year ago I got banned by an abusive admin so I don't know my total time
Time in Garry’s Mod:2374 "I have no life"
Amount of warns: none

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: I've been a mod on a sandbox server
Server(s): Sparky's Starfall ACF Sandbox
Time as position: almost half a year I'm still mod

(Check off the answer you choose with an “x”.)

Would you consider yourself a good builder?
[ x] yes
[ ] no
Yes, I've built many things in the past including using e2 and wire.

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: Yes I spent my whole summer playing Sandbox(and that's not all).

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[ x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: yes I've watched all the movies and Clone Wars.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ ] yes
[x ] no

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[ x] yes
[ ] no
I have a mic so it will be easy to communicate

As a game master, what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create a story, etc.):
I like hosting an event that I build because sometimes there aren't game masters that are doing events and it seems boring.id also like to do more artifact raids more often

Plan an event (story based or building based): You and your fellow Jedi have gone on a secret droid factory. your goal is to go to the heart of the factory and shut it off but look out you have set off alarms and droids are after you!!

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Rogyman], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? I love building I've spent a lot of my time building stuff in the sandbox. I've been a mod on the same sandbox server and I'm on a lot most of the time (unless I'm doing something important ill get on the server). by the way, if you don't know me I am Mr. Toucan I changed my name. when I build I know how to keep the lag minimum for the player's whos PC can't handle it. also here is an example of one of the buildings that I made for gold VIP+ (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1578136669)
It's not the best work but I think its a good idea.

-1 This application looks rushed and looks like it had very little effort in it also make sure to put down that you got perms form Myth and if you update all the short answer response questions I might change my opinion but so far this is how I feel.

P

Pallox

You really need to elobrate on ur Player Interview and event. AND FIX THE PERMISSION CLAUSE REEEEE in the Senior GM+ spot put the doods name.
-1 for now

-edit- also I don’t think dual staffing is allowed

Last edited by a moderator:

Papi

VIP
-1 you could have gone through the accepted applications and gotten an idea of what the community and staff look for in an application and this one is quite lacking, please elaborate very specifically in your event discripton, as well as your interview giving people who might not know you as well a good idea of what you truly have to offer

Status
Not open for further replies.