Ronin's Grey App/Recovery

Steam Name: Expandlord
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:182743892
CC Model ID: models/samuel_haydens.mdl
Current names/ranks on server: Havoc PVT Daito Ronin, Gemini Ronin.
Level: 100
Number of warns (active/total): 0/0
Time on Server (approx): I have been around since 2.0, approximately over 4 weeks in game time

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: To be a grey Jedi is to know the truest balance in the force. Being a Grey Jedi is a larger responsibility than being a sith or a jedi, It is taking the full power of the force both light and dark and using it to maintain harmony and balance in the galaxy. Holding both powers is a role that no one faction can maintain, only the skill and the grace of the Grey Jedi can attain the level of discipline needed to bring the force to equilibrium.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: I seek to bring the balance of the force that the jedi and sith cannot agree on. I see the force as a whole, not separated by concepts like dark and light. I seek to learn the most about the power and control the Grey Jedi wield, and hope to bring order to the force.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I wish to become a Grey to preserve balance, other than that I simple wish to join the Grey order for the experience that they yield, and to learn among them. I don't want to say that I deserve the title, I wish to earn it. ( I am fully dedicated to the roleplay of being a Grey Jedi and the roleplay of the server, I take it rather seriously). I want to experience the server in a way I have never done so before.

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
Accepted. Please note any issues while on the life or PK's will result in loss of the life. Also ensure to read over the Gray rules.