Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:36817718
Your current rank: VIP
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 4 1/2 Years
Current level within the server: 80

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): During the Pandemic, essentially always available.
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): ^

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Modified Gaming DarkRP (#1 Ranked Garry's Mod server 2013-2014), Reborn Gaming
Position(s): Head Admin, Admin
Time as position(s): 1 year+, 5 months
Brief overview of the position(s): As Head Administrator, I was in charge of multiple teams of admins and tasked with organizing them with their team leaders to ensure the quality of the server's administration on every level. This ranged from assisting in writing up an entirely new rule list to the normal day-to-day admin work managing the 100+ people that would be on the server at any given time.
On Reborn, I never applied, but was given a staff role after dedicating a lot of time working as Emperor to make the server better with improving textscreens, PermaProps, new organizations, new roleplay opportunities for players, and story-based events.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[ X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Ronnie, have permission from Nabe to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players?:
I've shown in the server's past, during 1.0 and the beginning of 2.0, that I am extremely dedicated to improving the server, and have tried to continue in that role when I have returned to the server even without being staff.
Last time I was staff on here, I was next in line for Super Admin before my resignation -- I intend on showing the same amount of dedication in my staff role this time as well.
I feel very hopeful for the future of the community under new leadership, and so I'm trying to return to staff because I fully intend on using my position as staff to bring and keep new players on the server, enhance roleplay, administrate situations fairly, and as a whole improve the community's experience for the time that I'm staff here.
I know the server's history more than almost anyone and hope to use this experience to better the experience of players new and old.

Rowe

+1, Ronnie is a cool guy, i never see him being toxic, also an active player and i think he would benefit the staff team :)

Estrella

+1 (or whatever max is for devs), he is one of the only people I know in the community who can solve situations peacefully and communicate with kindness and respect or even sternness when necessary.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Accepted as Moderator. Please message me on teamspeak and post in VIP Role Request on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.