ROwe needs to be removed from staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade Tano

our In-Game Name and Steam ID: Shade

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID:

Reason: I'm sorry but this guy is on my ass the moment i join the server. nocliping in my face making up shit to justify his brain-dead fucking nonsense. this is the only staff that creates problems. literally, not even fun to play when he noclipping in my face constantly. I swear every duel or fight I'm in my lightning fucking hits his dumbass constantly watching me. anything that i say is just toxic toxic. NOT even joking this dude is entrapmenting me to get in trouble. he will set up players to annoy me and say shit then the player would give consent for me to kill him. but in pussy rowes eyes it's all against the rules and doesn't understand shit at all. I've caught rowe doing stupid shit with no proof but he's literally noclipped to go behind me and attack me. dudes a fag and abuses his powers. he's very biased YES he is a super bias staff member. every other staff member is chill af ronnie is iffy. i have no other problems with other staff. its only him btw IN DT. WHO CARES IF I KILL SOMEONE WHO TOLD ME TO KILL HIMMMMM like what part of your brain doesn't function. I cant even play the game without this orbiter constantly watching me it's so annoying. server would be better off without him on the server. to be quite frank I'm pretty sure nobody can stand him in teamspeak. sure yeah i wanted to blow my brains out when i hear his cringe fucking dumb fag pussy voice. cant even play the stupid game. like its really bad. everyday i get on this server i get shit talked but oh no god forbid if i say something its toxic and its nitrp. he's really bias he never talks to the other person so know HOW CAP IT IS BECAUSE IF HE TALKS TO THE OTHER PERSON HE SETS UP KJNKIJNIJB IJB J fucking idiot on my soul. really if you want reborn to be a better place remove this staff member who never turns off his computer. needs a break from gmod his brain is about cooked from Artifical screens. i don't understand why ROWE has to fucking care about shit that's DT with 3 people on the server. how is that even remotely fun. literally 3 people on and he's enforcing every fucking rule known to man. YES he FLYS AROUND SPECTATING ME IN DT DUELING MY FRIEND WTF am i suppose to do. cant play without this guy jerking off to me. Final words. Remove Rowe from staff he's too fucking uptight cant have fun. because i defentliley cant have fun at all.

Proof(Highly recommended):

Additional Info if there is any: yeah he gonna say i gave u so many warning about fucking absoulety nothing. the only staff that fucking bothers me. like dead ass fuck off get off gmod go outside breath air holy shit. nobody is gonna care if ur off the server for one day. people need a break from u

Last edited:

Sukhi

+1 Get this monkey out of the staff team bruh. He's always serious even when there is 3 players on and we just messing around. Guy needs to take a chill pill

Rowe

I'm on your ass because you are affecting other people's RP experience and overall making the server toxic.

Let's start with this. 'nocliping in my face making up shit'. Please elaborate more on this. The only time i noclipped and cloaked was when i was spectating you earlier on. The reason for this was because a new Apprentice who joined the server was getting killed in a very short period of time(https://prnt.sc/11824ra). So i was checking upon if it was the case he was getting RDM'd. Not because of you, because Sukhi was constantly killing him. Other than that, there has been no other times where you have tagged me while spectating that was the first ever time.

Secondly, 'he will set players up to annoy me'. I can debunk this right away because i had Kal, who was PMing me that he was going to shadowplay you, in which i responded saying 'dont do anything to anagonise them'(https://prnt.sc/118212t). So in this case, no i do not send people after you to annoy you, kal just happened to PM me saying that you were being an issue.

'He's literally noclipped to go behind me and attack me'. Please tell me a time i have done this. I haven't fought you in such a long time and the fact you say ' i dont have any proof' pretty much just proves that's just a straight up lie? surely if i was abusing you would to atleast attempt to record it but no.

The fact you mention you want to have fun baffles me also because you are also effecting the fun of other players. Regardless of it's DT or not.

Also you were banned because of this
I told you saying the n word was against the rules, you proceed to say it(you can see in chat to tell you to not say it) Then you both proceed to say seperate parts of the word trying to catch me out.

This was also the reason 2:45 onwards
Killing an AFK player is one thing but also abusing force push to push someone out of a no combat zone is another. Also at 4:05 onwards you do the exact same thing as the first video.

This report also shows how toxic you are making things by in sighting homophobic slurs at me and being toxic in general to try and offend me. You've just come off a 1 week ban and you have not learnt. I'm just here trying to make the server a good place whether its DT or UT.

Last edited:

Shade Tano

I'm on your ass because you are affecting other people's RP experience and overall making the server toxic.

Let's start with this. 'nocliping in my face making up shit'. Please elaborate more on this. The only time i noclipped and cloaked was when i was spectating you earlier on. The reason for this was because a new Apprentice who joined the server was getting killed in a very short period of time(https://prnt.sc/11824ra). So i was checking upon if it was the case he was getting RDM'd. Not because of you, because Sukhi was constantly killing him. Other than that, there has been no other times where you have tagged me while spectating that was the first ever time.

Secondly, 'he will set players up to annoy me'. I can debunk this right away because i had Kal, who was PMing me that he was going to shadowplay you, in which i responded saying 'dont do anything to anagonise them'(https://prnt.sc/118212t). So in this case, no i do not send people after you to annoy you, kal just happened to PM me saying that you were being an issue.

'He's literally noclipped to go behind me and attack me'. Please tell me a time i have done this. I haven't fought you in such a long time and the fact you say ' i dont have any proof' pretty much just proves that's just a straight up lie? surely if i was abusing you would to atleast attempt to record it but no.

The fact you mention you want to have fun baffles me also because you are also effecting the fun of other players. Regardless of it's DT or not.

Also you were banned because of this
I told you saying the n word was against the rules, you proceed to say it(you can see in chat to tell you to not say it) Then you both proceed to say seperate parts of the word trying to catch me out.

This was also the reason 2:45 onwards
Killing an AFK player is one thing but also abusing force push to push someone out of a no combat zone is another. Also at 4:05 onwards you do the exact same thing as the first video.

This report also shows how toxic you are making things by in sighting homophobic slurs at me and being toxic in general to try and offend me. You've just come off a 1 week ban and you have not learnt. I'm just here trying to make the server a good place whether its DT or UT.
rowe i know your constantly spectating me ive hit noclipped cloak people with lightning so many times maybe its not you but im 100% sure its you. this is not the first time i brought up stupid staff members noclipping around me. that dumbass apprentice kept attacking ne he can get digged out by me idgaf. im sure you saw him hit me multiple times. kal is just a salty shitter. dude randomly says your going to get banned in 3 days aka threatening me. i probably said nothing or 1 word. i have a screenshot btw cause i knew it was going to be some bs later. it’s honestly sad how i mention before you just waiting on my ass for me to fuck up. kal says it in the pm. IMAGINE PLAYING GMOD INSTEAD OF MAKING FRIENDS OR HAVING FUN U TRY TO GET THEM IN TROUBLE. its so unfun really think about it. dude wants me to fuck up in down time. but no rowe you dont see players trying to get rid of people on purpose. 😂😂 in downtime ahaha so lame. the part where u no clipped, im not lying i just dont record 100gb of vids like macklin so ofc i have no proof. but you seeing you walk out from behind a building after you died. not the spawn but behind a tat building. but lets not talk about that cause its really pointless and it wont go anywhere. yes rowe i want to have fun! what dont you understand im really confuse how it baffles you. when Kal pms you i want to see if i can get shade to fuck up. before even sees me ingame. its just so stupid. how can i have fun when people are just recording and nit picking. nobody would have fun. its only fun to kill them over and over cause thats all i can do. no point in talking to then if they want me in trouble. i can see why players are not having fun. BECAUSE IVE BEEN THEM BEFORE. It is not fun recording someone break a rule then the staff tells you hey post it on the forums. you post the video on the forums you set up this format and shit. just for then to get warned because they did some dumb shit combat. LITERALLY WHAT I JUST SAID IS NOT FUN THATS WHY PLAYERS ARNT HAVING FUN BECAUSE THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT VIDEO RECORDING BREAKING RULES INSTEAD OF PLAYING THE GAME. idk why i was banned for saying gr kinda dumb i was making a bear noise. if that offends you let me know i wont say grrrrrrr anymore. is that racist? before kal went afk he told senji and i to kill him before he gets back. he even told us to force pull him out. BUT knowing that make sense because that pm kal sent you. he just trying to get us introuble. kinda stupid of you not to realize that.1865

Last edited:

Rowe

No Shade, if youre going to accuse me of abusing noclip lets also talk about that because i have never abused it on the server. And the fact you say he told you to kill him by pushing him out is also irrelevant because if you do that on Tat, you're forcing someone out of a no combat zone and killing them which is abuse. If Kal was being toxic to you in DM's why didnt you report it in @ chat? You're claiming im constantly picking on you and it's because i have people reporting the fact you're doing something to them. So maybe do the same thing when someone is being toxic towards you?

Also that shit at the end about making bear noises dont even. You knew exactly what you were doing.

And are we also not going to talk about how much you threw verbal abuse at me in that post? If you're going to report me for something then atleast doing it without calling me a 'fag' or any other names.

Shade Tano

No Shade, if youre going to accuse me of abusing noclip lets also talk about that because i have never abused it on the server. And the fact you say he told you to kill him by pushing him out is also irrelevant because if you do that on Tat, you're forcing someone out of a no combat zone and killing them which is abuse. If Kal was being toxic to you in DM's why didnt you report it in @ chat? You're claiming im constantly picking on you and it's because i have people reporting the fact you're doing something to them. So maybe do the same thing when someone is being toxic towards you?

Also that shit at the end about making bear noises dont even. You knew exactly what you were doing.

And are we also not going to talk about how much you threw verbal abuse at me in that post? If you're going to report me for something then atleast doing it without calling me a 'fag' or any other names.
rowe i said lets not talk about noclip theres no point. rowe i get it now. it all makes sense now i should report people for saying stuff thats toxic to me. ohhhhhhh okayyyy that will be so fun typing in @chat and wasteing time instead of playing. it would be so fun to dm you on discord of a video of him dissing me. takes like 10 mins in total just for him to be brought cause of some words. SHUT THE FUCK UP Rowe thats so fucking stupid. i think i understand why you would say that. never have fun because getting called a name is toxic. yeah it would be so fun to put about 10 @ chats every session because someone said i suck or im a gay idiot or kill yourself on twitch rn pussy. i think its easier just to kill them and get told i break roe. so much easier.

yes rowe when i said grrr i knew excatly what i was doing. i bet suhki $10 paypal that you was recording and not muted (suhki you owe me $10) you lied to us to record on us. yet again sitting and recording just waiting its so stupid dude. literally lie to our faces. i stead of telling the truth that wouldnt have happened. not saying that u are muted when ur at work because that happened yesterday. its that instead of preventing stuff from happening you bait stuff to happen. yes i said grr on purpose to expose you that you lie. to get people in trouble. FUCK OFF ROWE ur a cunt yes ur a fag. yes ur name is pussy rowe. yes your gay. yes you suck. you should be removed. if you was a good staff. you should of told kal to leave them alone instead of recording. if you was a good staff you should’ve not lied and said you was muted but was rlly recording. you said you want to make a sever a good place. how are you going to do that if you let things happen. you let things happen and then you dont even bother to think about why did that happen. thats why you should be removed. you let shit happen knowing you can prevent it.

Rowe

I hope you do realise Shade i was muted the whole time and went back to the recording when i was doing a training course for work. So yes, i was muted. The only time i unmuted when i had to check it and then went to Tombstone for advice. And as i said earlier, i told Kal to not antagonise you. That's screenshotted. As i would with anyone else. 'FUCK OFF ROWE ur a cunt yes ur a fag' - Keep being toxic dude it's just digging you a deeper hole. Some people react to things you say to them in different ways and if you said that to someone who's sensitive then you can hurt them and as mentioned before, i want the server to be fun not toxic. I record so i can back shit up Shade. Evrything you did to get banned is there on the recording so it speaks for itself.

Shade Tano

I hope you do realise Shade i was muted the whole time and went back to the recording when i was doing a training course for work. So yes, i was muted. The only time i unmuted when i had to check it and then went to Tombstone for advice. And as i said earlier, i told Kal to not antagonise you. That's screenshotted. As i would with anyone else. 'FUCK OFF ROWE ur a cunt yes ur a fag' - Keep being toxic dude it's just digging you a deeper hole. Some people react to things you say to them in different ways and if you said that to someone who's sensitive then you can hurt them and as mentioned before, i want the server to be fun not toxic. I record so i can back shit up Shade. Evrything you did to get banned is there on the recording so it speaks for itself.
I disagree. lets stop using the word toxic. been hearing it for years it's annoying now. I don't care if you think what I called you is terrible things. Idc if i say it to someone sensitive. i say things with a purpose. for example you. you did shady things and let things happen because in your mind shade and suhki are trolls so ill let him record and bother them so i can ban these guys. the first thing you mentioned is that your on my ass. yeah, i haven't been on the server for 30 secs already being annoyed. how can i get reported so fast. I just don't even imagine someone has a recording software ready when I'm joining the server wtf is this shit. OOO shades joining let me record and go up to him and make him talk to me. also let me, pm staff, before the INTERACTION even happens because he knows he wants to start stuff. I'm still confused about how you don't see it. I disagree with you I don't ruin people's RP. the only RP ever is in events or little events that are being watched by staff. never once I've seen a player player RP without admins or gamemasters. IN MY EXPERIENCE. its stab stab stab i don't ruin nothing for nobody clearly its enough evidence shown. people don't RP they record for rule breaks. I never have proof for anything because I really don't care to get people banned. I know they're having fun shit-talking killing fucking around breaking a rule or two.

Rowe

'I never have proof for anything because I really don't care to get people banned. I know they're having fun shit-talking killing fucking around breaking a rule or two' - If this is the case why are rules introduced on an RP server? It's so people can have fun and RP. If you genuine think people don't rp outside of events then that truly shows your mentality for the server. You're constantly breaking rules and getting away with it but im not being lenient towards yourself anymore because you never learn.

The fact you think i genuine target you absolutely boggles my mind. How many times have u been banned now also? I'm pretty certain it's a few so of course i'm going to be more strict if you continuously break rules?

Turtle

VIP
@Shade Tano
Rowe is a wise and very dedicated staff member. We all have our flaws, however, you're out here attacking the man in total ignorance. I used to look up to you when you joined Reborn. I don't understand what happened, but you're not the same person anymore. I get pretty toxic vibes from you tbh and it's getting pretty old. I'm now a JC member and constantly see you and your friends breaking Rules of Engagement and disrespecting other players 'in, and out of character.' Take your punishment and come back in a positive manner or don't come back at all. It might also be a good time to evaluate who your true friends are. Best of luck to you.

Shade Tano

'I never have proof for anything because I really don't care to get people banned. I know they're having fun shit-talking killing fucking around breaking a rule or two' - If this is the case why are rules introduced on an RP server? It's so people can have fun and RP. If you genuine think people don't rp outside of events then that truly shows your mentality for the server. You're constantly breaking rules and getting away with it but im not being lenient towards yourself anymore because you never learn.

The fact you think i genuine target you absolutely boggles my mind. How many times have u been banned now also? I'm pretty certain it's a few so of course i'm going to be more strict if you continuously break rules?
no because every player interaction i get is so shit they hit me first etc nothing is said nothing fucking happens. you really think i log in on reborn to break rules all fucking day. YOU MUST ME OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND. i don't play jvs to break rules fucking idiot. I hate to say this i tried avoiding saying this but majority of my reports is me fighting on tat. killing people for a few hours. its just when they die they get so mad and report me. its true and you know it. not my fault you suck and die. not my fault you talk shit and i say something back to you. no, it is even worse when my side is never listened to in the staff sits I've been in. its all one sided never listen to a single word i say. just believe in them because I'm toxic and i have bad rep

Rowe

Shade if someone hits you first and it's RDM REPORT IT.

It's all good saying 'nothing happens' but you dont report it so of course nothing will happen if youre not reporting anything? Also i don't talk shit when i die in game so that's another lie shade. It's not one sided it's just most of the time you're in the wrong.

Shade Tano

Shade if someone hits you first and it's RDM REPORT IT.

It's all good saying 'nothing happens' but you dont report it so of course nothing will happen if youre not reporting anything? Also i don't talk shit when i die in game so that's another lie shade. It's not one sided it's just most of the time you're in the wrong.
omg rowe I'm not gonna report the little stuff that happens. my main point is just because i did toxic stuff before doesn't mean I'm complete wrong. no I'm not talking about you rowe talking shit ur staff why tf would you do that??? thanks for calling me a lier ig. i just assume you don't understand what I'm trying to tell you. feels like I've been saying the same thing.

Ronnie

Owner
I don’t hold grudges towards people. I try to assess their judgement and form a reasonable opinion of them. You have continually demonstrated an utter lack of correct judgement in every circumstance. You also lack judgement in thinking that no one will be able to catch on to you two acting like you have done nothing wrong after knowingly breaking server rules.
I will make this utterly clear to you two: you clean up your act immediately, or I will personally ensure you are permanently banned from this server.
That means no trouble is to follow you anymore, no rule ‘misunderstandings’, no ‘accidental’ RDMs — you are out of chances.
Fix it, now, or you’re out.
Very simple. Thanks.

Okeas

VIP
eh -1 I say shade and whoever this senji fuck is should just be perma'd easy fix idk why shade was unperma'd in the first place but you know it is what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.