Rowe

Player Information
Your name: Rowe
Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:99728245
Your current rank: VIP+
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Mod
Total time with the community (months): 42 months(roughly)
Current level within the server: 100

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Current work schedule is 4 days in 4 off, on 4 days in i do 12pm-11pm but i can come on server after. Then on 4 days off i will be always active. My shift patters are changing to 7am-4pm GMT soon so will be a lot better in next coming months.
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Current work schedule is 4 days in 4 off, on 4 days in i do 12pm-11pm but i can come on server after. Then on 4 days off i will be always active. My shift patters are changing to 7am-4pm GMT soon so will be a lot better in next coming months.

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Reborn Gaming
Position(s): Admin
Time as position(s): About a year
Brief overview of the position(s): As Admin, i had a plethora of things to do : Help mods, ensure staff sits are taken fairly and also ensure the community is not toxic.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Rowe], have permission from [Croc] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): During my time at Reborn, I have always wanted to make the best experience for the community whether that be in RP or whether that be OOC. As explained in the previous experience, i had a run as Admin in which i would ensure that people were following rules on the server and at the same time making sure the server is a place where people can have fun. In my opinion, having fun and keeping the server a good place to be is the most important thing ; it means that people can have the best experience possible. During my time as Admin i was always active and seeking to gain a higher rank within staff as I'm very good with trying to get the best out of people and seeing other people thrive and/or gain higher ranks within the staff team. In addition to this, i am usually on the server when very little people are playing(early US time) and can offer cover for any staff sits during this time. Finally, I truly care for this community and I'm so glad its up and running again. I've experienced the good times of this server, the bad times, but one thing the server never failed to do is keep me happy!

Thankyou for reading my application, any feedback positive or negative is completely fine! :)

Last edited:

Estrella

+3, he has a different timezone than most therefore he is able to take care of those who don't get on at the peak of hours which makes him a needed asset to the community. There aren't a lot of Europeans on the staff team (idk if there are any to be honest) so he would be a great addition, especially because of the fact he is on almost all the time no matter the hour, he's almost American because of the times he is on which is just phenomenal if you ask me.

Pain

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X ]
This needs to be filled out

Vethar

VIP
+2 I decided to change my vote off the fact MAYBE he was just cranky that day.

Last edited:

Estrella

-2 Everytime I have seen you in ooc it was being toxic and fighting with someone. I have had to tell you to stop countless times when this happened.
Whom was this with? I only am aware of one occasion and that was with your friend Jump Novar and Rowe in OOC, however, it was Jump who was instigating toxicity, not Rowe. Can you give an example of this toxic interaction you have witnessed/dealt with?

Vethar

VIP
Whom was this with? I only am aware of one occasion and that was with your friend Jump Novar and Rowe in OOC, however, it was Jump who was instigating toxicity, not Rowe. Can you give an example of this toxic interaction you have witnessed/dealt with?

No I don't sit there memorizing what happens 24/7 man its my opinion from what I have seen and have been told when I asked if it was him. I will change my vote later when I see him more and maybe talk to him.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Accepted as Moderator. Please message me on teamspeak and post in VIP Role Request on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.