Steam Name - Mommy Maid
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:466489197
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Purge CPL Ruff
Server Playtime - 2 Days, 19 hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 246.1
Warn Count - 0
Age - 16

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[X]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[ ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
I'm Kinda basic, I've always loved the interesting lore and idea behind star wars. I've always loved the idea of star wars, Not knowing much about anything like stars as a kid reeled me in.
What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
Golan was a kid growing up on Tatooine with a horrible life, No mother, Abusive Father, And only one friend. His friend, Shakk, lived a bit far from his house. Golan would see him every other day to play with him and have the greatest time. While Golan had scars on him from his father, he would play as if the world revolved around him and his friend. Til one day as Golan was about to sneak out of his house, War came to the planet. The Jedi and the sith surrounded the town and as he tried to escape his house to run, he found his friend on the ground. His lifeless body a few feet from him was hit by a blaster. He was shocked and felt as if this was all the fault of the Jedi and sith.
What drew you to the character role you have selected?
I often don't see mercenaries online, so hopefully having one online will bring some form of adventure and fun times.
What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
After the loss of his friend, His motive was to gain money to stop the war. He planned on doing this with force or with bribery.
ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.

MERCENARY
Why has your character not joined either the Republic or Imperial military with their combat ability?
He thought as if the Jedi and the sith Conflict was what brought the death of his friend. Since then he made his goal to stop them.
What is your character’s goal as a Mercenary?
To bring a stop to the war with the Jedi and sith, by reluctantly helping them to earn money.
How will your character interact with the Republic and Empire?
He will be distinct from them since he pins the death of his friend on the thrones of both sides, he hates the throne, not exactly the people.

Weewooicus

Please add more detail about your character and their backstory, and review other applications that have been accepted for the amount of detail we would like to see.