Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59600355
Ingame name(s): Pale Avatar M Santa Kringle
Current play time: Since mid 2.0
Time in Garry’s Mod: 2733 hours
Amount of warns: 0 active warns

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: N/A
Server(s): N/A
Time as position: N/A

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
building random stuff in sandbox

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
i have created storylines for rp within the mystic org on jedi. for my knowledge of star wars ive seen the movies read a few comics and i watch alot of lore videos on youtube

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[x] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[10]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
i would like to do story based events and probably some building as well I would want to do some heavy rp

Plan an event (story based or building based):
You begin in a village that exists in a large spiral tower that goes underground where you meet some civilians you meet with leader of the village his name is hank he tells you about how his village is being forced to run a power plant for the mandalorians and that they want to rebel but their too weak to do it alone so they would like to request your help you accept and hank comes with you as your guide he opens the door using the console and leads you down the tower to the power plant that they run you fight your way through all the guards that they have and hank uses the console to open the door he then leads you down to the next floor which is the main base for the mandalorians you fight your way through their army encampment at the end you find the mandalorian general(he has a lightsaber and a pistol) once you defeat him hank takes the generals lightsaber without you noticing and opens the door using the console you make your way down the stairs to a prison but you don’t see any prisoners in the cells then you notice there's a prisoner in heavy containment hank goes to the control panel and opens heavy containment he says that you fell right into his trap that he couldn't fight through all those guards without you he used you all to release his boss the most dangerous person in the galaxy Darth Nydo hank then tosses him the lightsaber he stole of the mandalorian general and begins to shoot at you Nydo charges towards you once you defeat him you hear a giant explosion and the building begins to shake tremendously it’s going to collapse so you run while rubble starts to fall from the ceiling you make it to the second floor where the powerplant is its going to explode but you can’t escape from anywhere else so you try to go through the powerplant rubble everywhere toxic gasses fill the air and it’s incredibly hot then you hear groaning the guards you had previously killed here they came back to life but wait their different somehow they run towards you and try to bite you they've turned into zombies you kill them again this time making sure their dead then you hear groaning from behind all the soldiers you killed our now zombies and their coming to get you you kill them to and run to the village the zombies already got to them though they have all been turned you kill them as well then you go to open the roof but there is no power you'll have to blow it up you destroy the roof and call for a transport ship while your waiting for it more zombies show up once you kill them the ship is finally here you get on and you hear more explosions then as your flying away the building collapses in on itself

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Santa Kringle], have permission from [Mace Windu] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I am a very old player that most people know in the past I was a moderator on the server so let's begin Reason 1 for accepting my application I really like to RP and I dont think that there is enough RP in reborn by becoming a Gamemaster I hope to fix that all my events would be RP heavy even if its not a raid Reason 2 I am a cooperative person so if anyone needs help with an event, wants to build something or just wants to toss around ideas for events i can help Reason 3 im very active within the community and the teamspeak so if anyone needs me ill most likely be there Reason 4 i build alot in sandbox and this is a good opportunity to actually do something with my building skills Reason 5 im good at making RP situations fun and serious at the same time

P.S im good at targeting healers

-1. Just got back from a very long loa and was denied for staff not even a week ago. Also has no experience being a GM.

seems like you just want gm cus you got denied for staff.

Cruen

-2 You just got back, and you seem to be using GM as a backup for losing staff. GM is not 2nd.

to the people that are saying im using gm as a backup im not i did apply for staff however i just want to help the community in any way possible it doesnt matter to me how

to the people that are saying im using gm as a backup im not i did apply for staff however i just want to help the community in any way possible it doesnt matter to me how
If you want to do that, get to be more active on the server and actually wait the full 2 weeks you'd need to reapply for staff before applying for another role on the server. You're rushing things. You just got back from an LOA, give it some time.

Sitrin

VIP
-1 You are a cool guy but you just got back, you aren't very active, few grammar mistakes (paragraphing correctly etc, etc) and the application is nothing special, and finally you make the app seem like you are a god of some sort to be quite honest, that's just my opinion :/

MojangZ

-1 I enjoyed you for a while and I thought we were friends... but that didn't seem true to me later on as you became very rude and a dick to most people.
Learn to respect people and be nice.
~MojangZ

Status
Not open for further replies.