Status
Not open for further replies.

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer
Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Darth Vader, the Invictus | STEAM_0:1:62707320

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID: Sauron | STEAM_0:1:121003759

Reason: Sauron since he's been a regular Gamemaster, will regularly act as staff, noclip in and interrupt RP situations, boss people around as staff, and genuinely just causes a lot of issues. Almost everyone who has had an interaction with him doesn't like him. The way he acts is childish and if you don't act like he's a staff member he will lose his cool and immediately start hurling insults. I have a clip of him noclipping into an interrogation with some of my other Inquisitors and immediately demanding everyone's attention. I let him speak and then told him to leave my bunks in a calm voice. He began then hurling insults at me and telling me to fuck off and to shut the fuck up. He meddles with lots of different scenarios including events.

Proof(Highly recommended): Granted this is old this is back when my Shadowplay was working and it's the only time I've cared enough to actually clip. I've had this report in the back of my mind for a long time but never deemed it enough to actually write a report about until now.

Additional Info if there is any: The only events I've seen him host events was the two Darksaber events. I haven't seen events in months.

Last edited:

Broke

+1 I used to like Sauron up until recently, events rarely happen and when they do happen rewards are usually small or don't exist, there was a hide and seek event where the last 5 people to be found would be given a spin and the first place winner would get cash and a spin, I don't know the event rules all to well but he could of told Xident in DMs or even in a calm manner that spins cant be given out in an OOC events as players were excited to get rewards but instead he decided to crash it and just handed everyone 75k and basically told them be happy or shut up, also during this event he was uncloaked and revealed Vader's position by teleporting to him and no clipping around. I do believe he meant to be cloaked but it almost ruined it for Vader.

Meca

+1

While I understand I have recently been on and off, I can vividly remember how much I have heard about Sauron on returning. I can understand the need for events, Sauron’s events have been lacking and generally messy. Most of the time, it is a fetch quest in conjunction with a random build of the day. When I talk with the Jedi about the events that they constantly have, Sauron’s events stick out like a sore thumb. They are not open ended and the rewards are often lackluster.

His demeaner while attempting to “staff” is unproffessional at best. Not only was he doing someone elses job, he was also doing it wrong.
Sauron refuses to stay in his lane and respect the player base

As for respect, there is very little between him and the factions in RP. He bounces between them like hotcakes and has other’s RP suffer for his lack of commitment. For example, Rowan, our greatest spy, was captured and Sauron happened to be there. We chatted with Rowan until we had to let him go. After this, Sauron goes in to do his Lord trials. Not once, not twice, but three times and fails. And since he “convienently” knew about Rowan, the second he didnt want to try to pass Lord trials, ran straight to the Jedi, and turned him in. This ruined not only any chance to do something intersting, it didnt even do much for Sauron since he couldnt get past Master and got a Grey life.

Xidant

Gamemaster
Granted the arguments here based on last night are valid, he was allowed to take over, especially as my superior. However, i would like to bring two clips of experiences i have had with the individual in question here. Due to the fact that its downtime, im certain that spawning in weapons/guns and killing everyone, using noclip and overall using staff powers because you wanted to or out of spite due to your angered response, is not allowed, unbeneficial of the reputation you're described to uphold both as staff and a rolemodel of the community.

Lukir

VIP
Well this was disappointing to watch. I don't really understand why people have to butt-in to certain RP situations, ESPECIALLY when they aren't called upon through staff chat. The only moment a GM should even consider taking a staff sit, or interrupting any scenario of roleplay is if there's a serious rule being broken, In this instance, if the sith/jedi didn't have enough to raid, it's as simple as letting the players know through OOC. Instead of trying to constantly enforce rules. We aren't cops doing a stakeout on a bunch of roleplaying nerds lmao. We're only here to give a helping hand when needed, and to make the server enjoyable through events, quests, and etc.

And then this thing with Xidant where it was downtime and Xidant was killing people? It's downtime sure RDM might be allowed as long as it isn't done as targeting and demeaning someone through RDM. I don't really understand the thought behind getting so angry on another player you have to noclip and kill them. I mean, even I've had problems with Xidant, but you don't see me calling Xidant a "Child" and saying "I don't need to listen to you".

Most often I'm disappointed with the amount of respect people give in this server, even a few people who don't give me respect either. I'm not sure if it's because of Sith Roleplay. But there's a difference between being in roleplay, and being in a shitty mood and taking it out on the player base.

#AttitudeCheck please?

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer
Well this was disappointing to watch. I don't really understand why people have to butt-in to certain RP situations, ESPECIALLY when they aren't called upon through staff chat. The only moment a GM should even consider taking a staff sit, or interrupting any scenario of roleplay is if there's a serious rule being broken, In this instance, if the sith/jedi didn't have enough to raid, it's as simple as letting the players know through OOC. Instead of trying to constantly enforce rules. We aren't cops doing a stakeout on a bunch of roleplaying nerds lmao. We're only here to give a helping hand when needed, and to make the server enjoyable through events, quests, and etc.

And then this thing with Xidant where it was downtime and Xidant was killing people? It's downtime sure RDM might be allowed as long as it isn't done as targeting and demeaning someone through RDM. I don't really understand the thought behind getting so angry on another player you have to noclip and kill them. I mean, even I've had problems with Xidant, but you don't see me calling Xidant a "Child" and saying "I don't need to listen to you".

Most often I'm disappointed with the amount of respect people give in this server, even a few people who don't give me respect either. I'm not sure if it's because of Sith Roleplay. But there's a difference between being in roleplay, and being in a shitty mood and taking it out on the player base.

#AttitudeCheck please?
Where he came into the INQ bunks it wasn't even regarding a raid. It was about us giving Darths permission to call missions. He had no reason to interject himself into it.

Lukir

VIP
Where he came into the INQ bunks it wasn't even regarding a raid. It was about us giving Darths permission to call missions. He had no reason to interject himself into it.
Exactly. kinda funky. I mean he could've just been trying to help? But then he told you to fuck off. No need for that at all but yknow whatever i guess

Sauron

Look you bringing up the old INQ clip is a bit out of context that issue was dealt with by SAs long ago. What Bosco said was true but I didn't TP to Vader I was watching the event and was looking at his spot because I was afraid Pyro wouldn't be able to get to him. I apologized after the event was over which Vader had won and everything seemed good. I haven't had any issue with Vader since he and I have always gotten into it I've tried my best to stay out of anything he is involved with altogether. Now at the end of the event, Vader got rewards that were sponsored by Pyro and Xidant I can't say what they were because it has been a few days. I told Xidant I would help give out money because I saw his life didn't have any. I gave everyone 75k which was extremely fair just for hide and seek. Once I heard Xidant was handing out wheel spins on our GM wheel for an OOC event that is when I decided to step in. I initially told Xidant that no spins are to be given but he told me no it's fine since Croc and Observer told him he can hand wheel spins for OOC events. That is when I popped into the TS channel Ace and Pni'xeus were in and asked them about this they both told me no wheels spins shouldn't be given out in OOC events.

Whiskey

Gamemaster are meant to be informed on the rules and provide clarification when it is needed. That is what Sauron did in the clip that is posted by Geico. As to why he was listening in on that conversation, especially as a Jedi, is beyond his normal reach. (Unless there is a good reason for it)

While Sauron is in the right for making the rule apparent about who can send people on missions, unless he can provide a valid reason as for listening in there he is still majorly in the wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.