Savage Opress' Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mael Baez

Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Savage Opress
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:83254787
Your current rank: N/A (Have been in Basic Training and AIT for the US Army for nearly a year, got back AFTER the server shutdown)
Amount of Warns: 00 ( If any, haven't been on in time to check)
Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Mod
Total time with the community (months): 31 Months [2 Years, 7 Months] (Member since around May 2018, to current date, including server shutdown period)
Current level within the server: N/A (Due to Training and server shutdown)

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 3PM-11PM (Korea time zone (GMT+9))
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 9AM-6AM (Korea time zone (GMT+9))

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): N/A
Position(s): N/A
Time as position(s): N/A
Brief overview of the position(s): N/A
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Savage Opress], have permission from [Nabe] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I have no proof, nor evidence that I would be a good Staff Member. I know I haven't been on the server in a colossal amount of time, however, if you give me the limited window of time to prove that I can help the server out, especially given the future rebirth of JvS, I can prove my case. I have no Garry's Mod Staff experience. I have no leadership position experience, except for my squad in real life. However, if I can take that and apply it on the server, in terms of helping players out, returning/new, I feel it would be a good thing for me, but also those who have serious questions and what not. I used to be friendly with nearly everyone on the server, when I was Halberdier Typheus, Darth Savage Opress, and at one point a Gray Jedi. I'm sure the people may be a bit different now, but I knew back then how to help as just a player, but if I can as a Trial Mod, eventually a regular Moderator, I feel I can bring to the table more quality then quantity in layman's terms.

Last edited:

Vethar

VIP
+3
After speaking to them on teamspeak ill be giving them a +3.
They have a great interview and seems very chill and down to earth.

Were you the same Savage that had lung issues and smoked all the time? If so you were a pretty chill guy and you were always fun to be around. If not then I don't remember you and I'll have to stay neutral.

Spectre8105

+2, While I only have very vague memories I have heard mostly positive things about you. Can never go wrong giving someone a trial anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.