Senior Mod Accepted On: 4/21/18
Senior Mod Trial Passed: 5/5/18
Admin Trial Accepted On: 5/26/18
Admin Trial Passed On: 6/8/18
Senior Admin Trial Accepted On: 6/15/18
Senior Admin Trial Passed On: 6/29/18
Brief overview of the position(s):

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [ScaryLion], have permission from [Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

Heyo! Well for starters thanks for checking out my app and reading this, I just returned to Reborn 2 days short of 2 weeks and I decided to give it a shot at appalying again. But before I get into why I should be staff again i'll get into how I was as staff before. In total I staffed for about 3 months and those 3 months where awsome! I was able to help out the community and get to know more people and have some more responseabilty. I went to sits, did text screens, lvls/skill points and anything else I could do. But as time was going on my anxiety started to get worse and I started to develop hallucinations. So after many mental breakdowns Irl I knew it was best for me to leave the server for a while and come back. Being a staff was a hell of a time and now that im back id like to do that all again. So if I come back i'd love to help out on the staff team again. I remember when I was a SR-Admin and I would end up making staff reviews for each week during the staff meetings. Having a well working staff and a team of dedicated people really helps out a server and thats what I wanna do, help. Being able to interact with the community, not just on a RP basis but a personal basis was somthing that I always liked and made things alot easier, I'd like to be able to get that going again and be part of it. Well thats all from me so thanks for reading and please give your honest feedback! :p

Last edited:

Cloak

VIP
-1 Nice guy however your application is very short, and haven't you only been back for a week?

Whiskey

+2 Great person, always friendly, but as posting this, he threatened to punch me in the face, so a little toxic. Would do great as staff again.

-12. no overview of the positions, dimwit!
+1. As staff, you were most definitely one of the best the server has seen. You were active daily for as long as you could be, you usually took sits more than any other admin or sr.admin, and you were an excellent player as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.