Scary's Farewell

N̴̖̘̗̲̱̪͎̮̞͔͑̈́Ö̸̢͖͍̗͙̻̯͙̣̻̠͙́̊̄̌̅͛͆͘͠ͅO̷͖̱̭̺̗̬͆̈̒́̐̚͜͝Ơ̷̢͚͈̩̦̼̱͚̙̰͉̲͇͇͍͂̃̑̂̄̅̽̈̆͠Ǫ̵̫̪̹͎͚̥͈̜͚͛͗͘͜O̷̧͉̗̤͙͖̥̤̱̼̯̗̘̠̊͜Ợ̵̯͐̏̔̒̽̀̀̑̐̌̆Ơ̶̘̈́̌̂͋̊͌̄͌͋̽O̸̡̨͚̜̩͚̭̙̠͕̩̣̞͊̋̃̾́̈Ŏ̴̡̧͚͚̹̗̯̻̜̪̩̗̣̐̀̎͜͜

images

Charger

I was praying this would be a joke thread... I was wrong. Damn dude, I don't even know what to say. You've come so far on a personal level since joining the staff team, the confidence you have in yourself and your decisions has evolved on a dramatic level. Good luck with school and work my guy. Don't be a stranger in teamspeak if you get some spare time.

Estrella

I was praying this would be a joke thread... I was wrong. Damn dude, I don't even know what to say. You've come so far on a personal level since joining the staff team, the confidence you have in yourself and your decisions has evolved on a dramatic level. Good luck with school and work my guy. Don't be a stranger in teamspeak if you get some spare time.
It is a joke! I’m just waiting for the sike... day sike right now...

What's up voice twin, people say we sound similar.

Real talk, in the short span of the 3 months I've been back in the community, I've always seen you around. We didn't speak often, and when we did it was always confusing because I saw a lot of my younger self in you, not just in voice. Your confidence has risen in the time I've seen you, and although we never were able to fight on the same side in the server, I always felt a sense of rivalry with you in regards to RP. I've only ever played one game of civ with you, and in that game you were always a step above everybody else (which there's nothing wrong with despite all the shit you receive for it), and it reflected in your confident nature. I admired that, and I know that as you get older you'll learn to turn that confidence into an ego booster for yourself to ensure you'll never doubt yourself.

I wish I met you sooner. You're a genuinely good-spirited guy with a great heart. When things die down for you, let's play some games and get to become better buddies.

Best of luck to you in whatever you choose to do in life. Seriously.

EDIT: I should've mentioned the fact that your RP is top-notch and you are an incredible staff member.