Your In-Game Name: IT EPG 2nd LT Jaeger the KS or Old Jar Jar

Reporting Staff In-Game Name: Grandmaster ScaryTiger

Reason:
Combat healing

[X] Combat tagged is defined as taking damage within 30 secs

Proof(Highly recommended):

watch vid prof:

Additional Info if there is any: no

Ya, I def did. Confused my rules were I thought I could heal if I broke line of sight. Didn't know if you were pursueing me or not and I meditated the once. Totally on me.

Last edited:
Ya, I def did. Confused my rules were I thought I could heal if I broke line of sight. Didn't know if you were pursueing me or not and I meditated the once. Totally on me.
In reference to that, you only can meditate after you break line of sight for 30 seconds.

Your In-Game Name: IT EPG 2nd LT Jaeger the KS or Old Jar Jar

Reporting Staff In-Game Name: Grandmaster ScaryTiger

Reason:
Combat healing

[X] Combat tagged is defined as taking damage within 30 secs

Proof(Highly recommended):

watch vid prof:

Additional Info if there is any: no
I can hear u breathing very loudly, chill out bruh

+1 but glad to see a staff member admit what they did wrong promotes positive growth for server also mistakes happen that's understandable

Oat man

Neutral he did break a rule but he just forgot it and it's not like he did it on purpose it was a honest mistake

Okeas

VIP
Yeah... +1 it’s all just there. The video isn’t even 30 seconds long lol. My scary boi why have you forsaken yourself.

DannyB

VIP
tbh scary I like you but the evidence is clear, I don't think you should get such a harsh punishment because you admitted to it but im gonna have to +1

Status
Not open for further replies.