Scopes Staff Application

Scopes

QUALIFICATIONS

Steam Name: Scopes

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:104466972

Ingame Name(s) - HG G Master Scopes / RT 62nd LCPL Space / Atlas, Knight of Zakuul

Server Playtime - 1W 2D 20H

Garry’s Mod Playtime - 14k

Warn Count - 0

Age - 17

Relevant Experience

Servers - Project Gladiator (Shut Down)

Positions - Senior Admin

Responsibilities - Overseer Of Admins and below would report anything to HOS (Head Of Staff) if anything bad happens, managed the players and enforced guidelines.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.

Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.

Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application? : I believe the community should support this application as It will be really detailed and have a lot of information of why I want to become staff. I plan to help all players out with any problems they have and help the community as best as of my ability if possible. I've been quite active with this server and planned to apply to enforce guidelines and teach new players on how to play JvS itself. I plan to try my very best with leadership capability skills and overall management with the players as well. I'm also very friendly to any type of players, I don't loose control or loose my self esteem easily. I am very chillax type of a person who is always welcoming in arms to anyone who wants to join this community.

What makes you more qualified than other players? : I believe I qualify better than other players due to my activity, maturity, dedication and finally, experience. I have a lot of experience with ULX and SAM commands depending what staffing menu we are using and how to use logs and everything. I'm also very mature and know what I'm doing in tight situations. I plan to be fair and balanced with players who accidentally break the rules but if they are purposefully minging then punishments will be given out according to the staffing guidelines and protocols. I plan to help any player with any situations they get stuck on and plan to fully explain situations and listen to two sides rather than one and be instantly biased which can lead to me in severe punishment. I know most of the rules in back of my hand and most of them is just plain out common sense.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation? : Always make sure to be on duty and always be taking tickets whenever they pop up. Not doing tickets meaning could lead into bad habits and bad punishments as staffing. You always want to be fair and balanced with players and always when in a report listen to both sides before checking logs and making your final verdict of giving a verbal warning, warning, kick or a ban for severe punishments only. I will be active with these tickets and never be bias with any player even if they are my friend. If someone breaks a rule that is not higher rank than me then I will of course give the proper punishments if necessary. Mainly what I'm trying to point out and say is to bring good responsibilities, leadership and overall dedication with taking certain precautions of tickets and reports itself, Always staff before roleplay is what I see in my book but it could be different from certain guidelines.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff? : I wanted to serve this community as staff because I saw usually at night time most staff aren't on and are usually either asleep or overall busy with other situations or family issues. I plan to help with this community whether that be whitelisting, taking care of punishments, or just spectating players who are purposefully break rules. I also plan to serve as staff overall because I enjoy this community and the players here as well! The staff here are very helpful and friendly to others and I plan to bring a good friendly environment to this server. As much as I don't have much activity but only a week I plan to get my activity up within these few days and try my very best at showing that I can be a good leadership with players and staff as well!

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[Scopes]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Scopes], have permission from [Weewooicus] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Scopes]

Last edited:

Deku

VIP
+1
You are a very active player and that can't be denied, I can't really comment on your "I'm also very friendly to any type of players, I don't loose control or loose my self esteem easily." because I don't pay attention much to chat and things unless it's a No No word or something. But overall I think you would be a great addition to the staff team.