Status
Not open for further replies.

Sukhi

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Sukhi / DJ Padawan Senji

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:187987305

Banning Staff: Ronnie

Reason for Ban: Harassment, Random Death Match & NITRP

Ban Time: 1 week

What did you do?: I was calling people such words ass Pussy, Dumbass & Retarded I meant it in RP. Thinking I was going to get exiled or something not get banned since I was doing it in RP. I guess it is harassment but I meant it in RP my bad. I'm sorry I didn't know it can get taken out RP. For NITRP It was downtime I went to Korriban and went to the council room and sat on the council chairs. Made jokes like I'm the emperor kneel before I exil you etc since it was downtime and everyone was AFK besides like 3 players. Then I was ARDMING this one sith because I was bored I didn't think he would care. You won't catch me harassing players I'm sorry I thought it was meant in RP & I would get exiled or something not banned. I'm very very very very very sorry!!!!

Why you should be unbanned: You won't catch me ARDMING random players ever nor would yall catch me disrespecting players. I just thought it was meant in RP I thought I'd get exiled or something but I guess not I'm very sorry. Also, I won't ever do it again. IM VERY VERY SORRY

Shade Tano

+1 tired of the staff team watching us like a hawk in noclip every second waiting for us to say a cuss word. literally not fun to be stalked by staff. it really ruins the experience. ( btw one abused staff powers to attempt to kill us) It's worse when players report you cause they suck and can't back up anything so they just complain in staff chat all day. it probably stresses the staff team out and it's why they probably banned us with no thought at all. dang imagine letting players complain with no good reason behind it at all and it works. sheeeezzzzzzz same thing when players (same players that cry in staff chat) complained for days. like nerfing fury 1 heavys and defensive heavys because their OP but yet keep double heavy. what am i complaining too hell yeah don't care

Last edited:
-3 sukhis a toxic person and i don't even know how he was allowed to play here, the ban should be reduced but not removed just because of the fact that Nabe is just 24/7 watching you like you murdered a child or something..

Shade Tano

-3 sukhis a toxic person and i don't even know how he was allowed to play here, the ban should be reduced but not removed just because of the fact that Nabe is just 24/7 watching you like you murdered a child or something..
i disagree. people are way more toxic then sukhi and nothing happens to them maybe cause we don't complain in staff chat

i disagree. people are way more toxic then sukhi and nothing happens to them maybe cause we don't complain in staff chat
so you're saying people are more toxic than sukhi but nothing happens because you don't complain. Then you bitch about "they're watching us like hawks" Which one is it, 24/7 watch or "only ban if player complains"

Shade Tano

so you're saying people are more toxic than sukhi but nothing happens because you don't complain. Then you bitch about "they're watching us like hawks" Which one is it, 24/7 watch or "only ban if player complains"
anzati i get you cant read but its okay. when i use force powers like lightning the dumb staff team gets in the way. its annoying and they should stop watching us. anzati if u get on the server im sure @ chat gets spammed and that forces them to watch us. does that not make sense?

Okeas

VIP
-1 "I wAs SaYInG iT IN rP" oldest excuse in the book. Get fucked kid you'll survive without 1 week on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.