server suggestions

This suggestion is from Liam when he was S-GM but he had brought up the idea of a new way of getting Artifacts so instead of just going into a event and winning one you would get shards or parts to the artifact (we could also categorize them and then when you get all the parts to each category you roll for which one you get) but you would get the shards and then when you put them all together you could make the artifact that way and if we ever got NPC bosses added we could have chance of a really powerful boss dropping one.

Note This suggestion would only really work if we added an NPC raid system but here it is if we ever work on it.

So instead of getting armor from the skill trees you could get armor from NPC loot drops and lets say you have 5 armor slots on your person (Head, Chest, Arms, Legs, Feet) and their are 5 tiers and if you have all 5 then you get 1000 armor. (These two suggestions are to just try and get some more money into the economy because right now not a lot of expensive stuff is circulating.)

Another cool thing to add would be effects, like before we had the fire damage to people in the blade master skill tree, it would be cool to get a system like that again with different things so instead of having crippling slam we could make it so you have a 10% chance with an attack to slow somebody down but to counter these we could also try making new potions that limit the effects bringing some more use to alchemy again.

My last suggestion is to remove the force powers that are really useless like that lighting beam one also it would be nice if we did something like we did with Crippling slam with Force Pull/Push where you get an extra buff for grabbing it because Force Pull/Push can change a lot about fights and it would interesting to see them be used again but as of right now there is no real reason to grab them because you could replace it with something better.

Boomer

VIP
This suggestion is from Liam when he was S-GM but he had brought up the idea of a new way of getting Artifacts so instead of just going into a event and winning one you would get shards or parts to the artifact (we could also categorize them and then when you get all the parts to each category you roll for which one you get) but you would get the shards and then when you put them all together you could make the artifact that way and if we ever got NPC bosses added we could have chance of a really powerful boss dropping one.

Note This suggestion would only really work if we added an NPC raid system but here it is if we ever work on it.

So instead of getting armor from the skill trees you could get armor from NPC loot drops and lets say you have 5 armor slots on your person (Head, Chest, Arms, Legs, Feet) and their are 5 tiers and if you have all 5 then you get 1000 armor. (These two suggestions are to just try and get some more money into the economy because right now not a lot of expensive stuff is circulating.)

Another cool thing to add would be effects, like before we had the fire damage to people in the blade master skill tree, it would be cool to get a system like that again with different things so instead of having crippling slam we could make it so you have a 10% chance with an attack to slow somebody down but to counter these we could also try making new potions that limit the effects bringing some more use to alchemy again.

My last suggestion is to remove the force powers that are really useless like that lighting beam one also it would be nice if we did something like we did with Crippling slam with Force Pull/Push where you get an extra buff for grabbing it because Force Pull/Push can change a lot about fights and it would interesting to see them be used again but as of right now there is no real reason to grab them because you could replace it with something better.
This would make artifacts way less in price and remove the overall thrill of owning an artifact

This would make artifacts way less in price and remove the overall thrill of owning an artifact
If you don't mind me asking how does it destroy the thrill because right now there is almost no way to EARN an artifact just random chance because no one is really selling them and the people who have the money to buy them already have everything they want.

Boomer

VIP
If you don't mind me asking how does it destroy the thrill because right now there is almost no way to EARN an artifact just random chance because no one is really selling them and the people who have the money to buy them already have everything they want.
True

Premium

I dont think theres any issues with the server. You just have to think like this. If i log onto a server and get an artifact is there really anything else to do? I think reborn needs like an endgame type thing because its kinda like when you get everything (which it isnt even hard) you just get bored and are like "oh well onto the next thing" theres gotta be N E W things to earn not just crystals and stuff for people to achieve there just isnt anything to do atm

I dont think theres any issues with the server. You just have to think like this. If i log onto a server and get an artifact is there really anything else to do? I think reborn needs like an endgame type thing because its kinda like when you get everything (which it isnt even hard) you just get bored and are like "oh well onto the next thing" theres gotta be N E W things to earn not just crystals and stuff for people to achieve there just isnt anything to do atm
we tried to do ascension

we tried to do ascension
Ascension is different because it benefits people who scam or people who hold half of the server's economy with nothing to do. The rest of the players can't really do anything for ascension because it's so expensive in terms of items. Prestige is the right way to go because it promotes playing more without having to give up their items. It works because the main reason people get bored is because they feel like they're making no progression and everything they're doing is meaningless. My only critique against our current ideas with prestige is that we are probably going to reward people with items as opposed to skill tree related rewards, which makes the idea seem useless to people who are suppose to be the target audience. Nobody with full ascension or an artifact is going to be jumping for joy when they get the prestige only legendary because they have no use for it. I think skill tree rewards is the way to go so players can look back to where they were before prestige and understand that they're way better off as opposed to looking back and feeling like they're still in the same place just with more items that everyone else has.

Oil

VIP
block in the air again without this it makes events mega gay and troopers just sit on tat tower we try to jump up we just get shot down

Last edited: