Shade Tano grey Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade Tano

Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name: [SS] ABCmouse
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:100567630
CC Name: Shade Tano
Current names/ranks on server: Mythic Sage Master Shade Tano | DC Arch Sorcerer DS Azula
Level: 244
Number of warns (active/total):31
Time on Server (approx): first day it came out think it was 2 or 3 years can’t pin point it

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: a gray jedi is someone who has found a balance between both dark and light and is able not to get corrupted by either. A gray is also someone who’s been on all 3 factions and learned their philosophy. Understand their goals, what makes a gray is to not care about thoes goals no more. A gray lives on his/her goal to achieve by themselves.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: my goal as a gray is to live happily with a family, not fighting for a war for what ever it is. just to keep who I love alive. Grow a farm living peacefully with no order. Living with no restrictions of the Jedi code that can’t let me love or be happy. Don’t have to be sith and to achieve the empires goals. Don’t have to conquer planets for the Eternal. My goal is to live down my own path happily. I want to be hard to find. I want to be helpful if needed but in a secretive way.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I feel like I should be a gray is because I want break the codes I’ve been living on. I’m done following the codes and the faction rules. I want to be free with out restrictions. It just the feeling that I’m neither Sith, Jedi, or EE.

(Note: this is just my Tano life it doesn’t crossover for my other lives)

Last edited:

Tyr

VIP
-1 you have 30 total warns and you're only allowed to join greys if u have less than 20

Cruen

-2 Advertised your app, very toxic, short application, I just recently gave you a warn so you do have an active one.

Estrella

Neutral. You are one of the most pro aggressive people as Sith and Jedi, you have killed multiple others as Jedi and broke their own code, I know you’ll do the same for Gray. If this is taken as an RP aspect then I will +1 however because you’ve changed heavily.

Papi

VIP
-1 dont have to look at the warns or anything else that might turn people away from the app all you have to see is the little effort that was put into writing it, I mean this comment I'm making right now is about a quarter of your entire app's length, take the time to write an app that shows you really do want to be a grey and maybe people might change their minds.

Shade Tano

-1 dont have to look at the warns or anything else that might turn people away from the app all you have to see is the little effort that was put into writing it, I mean this comment I'm making right now is about a quarter of your entire app's length, take the time to write an app that shows you really do want to be a grey and maybe people might change their minds.
Well it’s short because I’m not trying bs answer this. I’m giving my honest opinion and my goal. It’s simple and short

Status
Not open for further replies.