Shade’s grey app 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade Tano

Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name: [SS] ABCmouse
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:100567630
CC Name: Shade Tano
Current names/ranks on server: Mythic Sage Master Shade Tano | DC Arch Sorcerer DS Azula
Level: 244
Number of warns (active/total):31
Time on Server (approx): first day it came out think it was 2 or 3 years can’t pin point it

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
A grey jedi is a force user who walks between the dark and light. Doesn’t surrender to the dark side of the force and is a Jedi who isn’t apart of the Jedi hierarchy. A grey doesn’t follow the jedi code, but those who consider to be a true grey they know both jedi and sith but did not belong in neither. A grey can use both light and dark side of the force. The reason why sith aren’t greys is because they commit fully to the dark side. A grey jedi isn’t actually a balance of the force, they are people who are strong with the force but have no reason being apart of an Empire or Order. They tend to stuff on their own with out others help. They can teach themselves things on their own and become wise. A grey jedi spreads knowledge of being a grey and teaches jedi to be one. Grey jedi are good of the force but the bad of the force are dark jedi. They are more of the opposite end of the balance. They normally transfer from sith to dark jedi. Mainly use dark force powers and are very intimidating. Grey jedi are less of a dark jedi but can always be one if needed too. Grey can do whatever because their isn’t a code, the point of grey is to be free without code. If you follow a code you’re not a grey. There isn’t a official grey code it’s because it’s made by others but sent the same. Thoes are true grey if you follow their code your no longer independent you lost your meaning as a grey jedi. A grey jedi are meant to survive on their own without someone else’s code. You have no trials to become the next rank. A grey isn’t set up in ranks. Its set up in no ranks. Your just a grey on your own with nobody telling you what to do or telling people what to do.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: my goal as a gray is to live happily with a family, not fighting for a war for what ever it is. just to keep who I love alive. Grow a farm living peacefully with no order. Living with no restrictions of the Jedi code that can’t let me love or be happy. Don’t have to be sith and to achieve the empires goals. Don’t have to conquer planets for the Eternal. My goal is to live down my own path happily. I want to be hard to find. I want to be helpful if needed but in a secretive way being a grey is a passion for me. I finally realize that I’m not apart of jedi or sith I have no point. I want to live without people telling me what to do all day long. I want to build my own philosophy where people can do whatever with out restrictions. Can learn to be different from others and be greatful about it. Teach people that you can change even though you messed up so badly and you can still try to make a change. I know I can and I know you can. I want to give people hope and not let people go dark when they are suppose to be the brightest. I believe that nobody is the perfect person, but you are lucky to be alive the chances of your own self consciousness to exist is small. For you to exist is 1 in 4 quadrillion. I want to let people know that just be great full who you are. If you think that you messed up. you can always change even if you failed over and over. You will eventually pass. That’s my goal as a grey to give people a change and hope. Another goal being a grey is too teach people about becoming a grey. Letting the jedi know it’s okay to break the code because every council member has broken the code. Letting them be free and understanding how valuable your life is. Like I said 1 in 4 quadrillion for you to exist. Teaching jedi their is death and life shouldn’t be taken away from you because you wanted to die for a Order who doesn’t feel any remorse that you died. All jedi should know how valuable their own life is. The only thing they miss is their own Life. They understand other life values but not their own. That’s why my goal is to let jedi know how important they are. I’m important I’m valuable so are you. For the sith they are the closest to being a grey. The problem is mode seek power and revenge. The only thing I can teach them is their value of their life. It isn’t worth it to get yourself killed because you want power. Wasted all your future potential of being something better, but died for what? Nothing. Sith should understand they are the smartest faction but they are so weak minded. They believe to attack first and act immature because they can. I want to teach them not to be criminals.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: The reason why I’m allowed to be a grey is because I’ve changed. I’ve changed in so many ways my mind has flipped in a new direction. I’ve change myself and myself as a Jedi master. I should be a grey because I have no reason to be a jedi or sith. I have no reason working hard in a org that I don’t truly feel I’m important in. I have no reason being apart of the Jedi hierarchy, and No reason being a master any more. I use to be a master. I remember when I became one but I really wanted to say thank you happily but I had to act humble about it. I just want my chains to be broken and the force shall set me free. I’ve met wise masters as my time being a jedi and I learned that each one that had in common was the same thing all jedi have in common. I’m no longer in the common I’m no longer being the same. I have no reason being a master anymore. I believe my life is valuable and shouldn’t be taken away from war. I’m not afraid of death but there’s nothing wrong living your life as long as possible. I have future to bring 1 in 4 quadrillion for another change. It starts small and grows to something better. I want to be better I want others to be better. That’s why I should be allowed because I can make change to others minds. Being a grey is the best decision you can make in your life. I want to make that my best decision. Being a jedi Master isn’t. I’m no longer a master if I constantly think like this. Being a master is mastering everything about jedi. I have’d master everything about jedi. I no longer can’t because it isn’t my path any more. My path is being a grey. My path is on my own.
(Note: this is just my Tano life it doesn’t crossover for my other lives)

Oil

VIP
neut, do you have perms from croc to apply since you have so many warns?

+1

Last edited:

Papi

VIP
+1 havent seen him be toxic and im on council with him and he is a lot more serious now, your app is great and i think you could be a good grey, we have given grey to people with similar amounts of warns because they werent active and the ones they had gotten were from some time ago, If Shade minges with it or causes issues remove it but over the last month he has given me no reason to think he cant handle it

+1 Mentioned the EE once in his app.
You've also been much less off a hassle and have been a lot better overall when it comes to toxicity, so I appauld you for that. Best of luck on your application.

Shippycool

+1 seems to have stepped up his game and I would love to see you as gray and if you guys don’t know most by now are inactive warns so it would be ok to apply

Tupac

+1 Shade you have completely managed to change my opinion of you. From what I thought to be a somewhat toxic individual to a person that actually works hard and I hardly see minge anymore. I have complete faith you would do good as a gray.

Mira

VIP
+1 Tbh I already thought he was a Gray. He's never been rude or anything to me or those that I know. I think that he would make a good Gray. Even though he might have been toxic in the past I don't believe he currently is, but I don't know how many 'active' warns he has unless they are all 31(hopefully not). I think some things should be forgiven and moved on from.

Veon

+1 Alot of effort put into app whenever ive seen him around been pretty chill think he'd be a good grey

Status
Not open for further replies.