Shades Warn Appeal false player diss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade Tano

Any warn appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until it is changed to the correct format.

Your Steam ID and/or IGN: STEAM_0:1:100567630 | Shade Tano

Staff Member who Warned: Ryndi Cthonall

Warn reason: Player diss

What happened?: Now what i did hear was toxic but i wouldn't consider it player disrespect. So i'm talking to this one guy he said he needed help i wish you were a trooper. I said i cant bro i'm banned. random dude hops in have no idea who he is don't even think he was even killed by me when i was a trooper. yells cause you aim bot. that made me mad whatever who cares right. So I said in RP and said to a Sith hey yo lets get this guy he likes cock i cant remember if i said cock penis or dick maybe pp. sorry for the language but he took something out of RP and made it a OOC offense saying that hes bi. So i'm in a bad situation saying something that was in RP. He calls staff and i just want to explain what i said. I really couldn't explain because i was being cut off when i was explaining myself. The situation had my mind all over the place kept cutting me off. Then he says he admit it ban him constantly repeating you should get perma banned etc. Then when i had the chance to speak my mind was all jumbled up and i had a horrible explanation. I got the warn within in 30 secs.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: I have so many reasons why. I know i have many people who don't like me and waiting till i get banned again so this would make my case hard.
EXAMPLE Start
So i'm a black male right... so a Sith comes up to me and says get to work slave!!! now clearly that was in RP right.. but in this example i'm going to take what he said out of RP and say i'm black and i'm going to get you banned because that was offensive to me. I call staff on him. now he gets in trouble for saying something in RP. did he know that i was black no. should it have been said? possibly not but it was all in RP. As a staff member you would warn the guy for player dis and racism. It isn't player dis or racism at all. Since I made it look like it was racist making it look like it was all out of character. Manipulating the staff member to get the Sith warned and possibly perma banned.
EXAMPLE End
this is going to my last point because i have a whole rant about it. So when he said had aim bot i found that offensive. So he should get warned for player dis too. or "your reasoning is stupid tho".... Well i was offended and i'm not aimbotting. That made me frustrated and angry didn't like what he said. TBH it really didn't sound like he was offended. It sounded more like I want him in trouble warned and banned.

Any sort of proof(photo,video): Yes he has a video of it
i probably look so bad in it because i probably sounded aggressive but i was just frustrated already about when he called me aimbot

PLEASE READ THIS NOTE:
If your going to reply please read the whole thing and have an actual reason why you agree or disagree. This is important to me and i'm trying to get this warn removed

Hannah

+1 worse has been said on the server

edit changing to -1 after seeing this toxic dude on the server

Last edited:
  • hahaa
Reactions: Tyr
+1 by the way, you’ve said that to me in the past, and I laughed it off. Some people just need to grow a spine

P

Pump

+1 shouldn’t even be a sit let alone a warn. If you get offended that easily get off the internet. If you expect to throw shade be ready for it to come right back

Oat man

+1 when every people try and say something like you "you like to suck dick" i do get but hurt i just push it off because i know its probably a joke

Dredd

Neutral though your case is good and makes alot of sense and i want to +1, but I want a explanation from all sides before making a final verdict due to the simple fact that should be how every warn appeal/report should work so everyone can make a fair vote on the matter so i will wait until then.

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
Heres the reason I ended up making it a warn. During the sit before I brought Shade, Macklin was pretty upset about the situation. When I brought Shade the situation didn't get much better in the sit, Shade continued to be disrespectful, saying that it was in RP and insulted Macklin in the sit again. That was the reason I ended up warning him, the combination of the two. The rules do not make any kind of differentiation or room for disrespect inside RP. Although I understand his argument, which is why I recommended making an appeal afterwards.

Shade Tano

Heres the reason I ended up making it a warn. During the sit before I brought Shade, Macklin was pretty upset about the situation. When I brought Shade the situation didn't get much better in the sit, Shade continued to be disrespectful, saying that it was in RP and insulted Macklin in the sit again. That was the reason I ended up warning him, the combination of the two. The rules do not make any kind of differentiation or room for disrespect inside RP. Although I understand his argument, which is why I recommended making an appeal afterwards.
Yea I know I was toxic during the sit but when someone keeps interupting me constantly and repeating your going to get perma banned etc. I have say shut the fuck up please. Clearly I lost my train of thought.

Ventum

neutral, if you saw he was getting annoyed by it then you should've dropped it. Although from the statements given it looks as if both parties were toxic towards each other at one point. Though this is nothing compared to your past you need to watch what you say

Status
Not open for further replies.