JvS Staff
Steam Name - Shae
Steam ID - STEAM_1:1:122879993
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Rhikam Bor|Shae Bor - Lord and Padawan
Server Playtime - 2d 15hr of ingame time
Garry’s Mod Playtime - ~4,000
Warn Count - 0
Age - 19

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
Cool character development, and interesting personalities with the character.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
Darth Marr. He was a Dark Council member, who ascneded to the rank soon after the beginning of the Great Galacitc War. His purpose was that of the defense of the Empire from threats within and outside of the Empire. He was seen as the greatest assest for the EMpire's defense and weakness of the Republic. During the Cold War he is attributed for much of the Empire's strength in defense

What drew you to the character role you have selected?
His personality. He is brute when he is addressing someone who he views as beneath him, but know when to temper himself, and is well spoken in both. He is seen as the Empire's greatest defender, and the Republic biggest problem. He believed in strength above all, being one of the first to let the new Emperor's Wrath silence Baras' false claims of being the Voice of the Emperor.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
To serve the Empire in all it ambitions, and demolish those who try to disrupt that. He values strength above all, believing through strength he is the best assest to the Empire he can be.

What is your connection to this character?
Darth Marr's function as a member of the Sith Empire and Dark Council was to protect it by all means, utilizing his witts and strength to rid the Empire of all threats outside of and inside of the Empire. His 'odyssey' throughout the SWTOR era is what makes him stand out to me

What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?
His origins are relatively unknown, until right before his ascension to the Dark Council.

How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?
Marr is a brute character in his vocabulary but he knows when to temper himself, my roleplay will be shaped to such

What makes you best suited to fill this role?
Ive been it numerous times, and I already have my character more or less meeting the same traits and attributes of Marr. I am an active player, who takes part in a lot of RP scenarios as well. The character of Marr will not be wasted on me.

Xidant

Gamemaster
+1

Super nice knowing you for how long i've known you, you can fit the role really well, after getting to know you.

Grimble

+1 Solid duelist has the will to be as cruel as darth marr was during Swtor so i believe he would fit the roll very well