Ingame Name(s) - Rhikam, Shae, Titus
Server Playtime - 2w,0d,5hr
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 4.3k hr
Warn Count - 0
Age - 19

Relevant Experience
Servers - PRN, Galactica Networks, Trinity, Sanctus Gaming and Vanguard Nations

Positions - Mod, Dev, Admin, Super Admin/Staff Manager

Responsibilities - On the first two I was mod and regular admin. My day to day responsibilities were player management, in a sense where I would be on call for staff sits whenever a player had an issue(Bugs, Player complaints, staff complaints). On the final 3 I was either a dev, Super Admin/Staff Manager or both. I would obviously take sits and such if no lower rank staff were around at the time, but my main job was that of minor server development and managerial duties regarding the acceptance/denial of staff applications and management of everyone on the staff team(We had about 10-12 staff).

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application? I have been a member of Reborn Gaming since late summer 2016. Due to living situations there was a year or so I was not a part of the community, but outside of that I have been here since almost day 1. Over the years I have seen the best and the worst of many members of the community. I understand out the community functions about as well as a regular player could, as I have never been staff on Reborn. I am on almost every day, constantly interacting with the player base and problem solving for new players, so that was is a miniscule problem, doesn't need to become a sit with a little guidance. I believe that I am a great people person, and the connections that I have made with a lot of people in the community over the years can accumulate to a successful tenure on the Staff Team.

What makes you more qualified than other players? Like I mentioned, I am one of the oldest members of the community, having played since before 1.0 was even a thing, just weeks after Reborn opened in July of 2016. I believe I know the community much better than a lot of the current members do and have the experience to back it up. To be honest, those are not all of my Staff experiences on Garry's Mod, but it would be a very long list if I tried to remember every single server I have staffed for. - In summary I believe that my knowledge and experience of both being a long time member of the community and of people staff for majority of my time on Garry's Mod is what makes me the best candidate.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation? If it is a player dispute, which I imagine will be taking up most of my time during mod, my main focus would be open mindedness and understanding. It is a staff member's job to be observant and open minded when approached with a foreign situation. I have to make it my job to put myself in the players' shoes. We cannot go into staff sits with a level of prejudice as that will not help the situation reach its deserved outcome.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff? I have been a member of the community for awhile and every time i come back it is something I debate. With the previous owners, and just seeing how sporadic they were sometimes, I did not want to make the commitment of joining the staff team, when all of a sudden the server could disappear without proper warning(which it has). However due to the current changes, especially the character wipe, I figured with the new, caring, ownership, there is no better time than right now to try to join the staff team and play my part.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[ Shae]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Shae], have permission from [Ronnie] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[ Shae]

Cruen

+2 Active, able to RP, and I think he has a good enough head on his shoulders to be able to be staff

+1
In my time on the server, Rhikam has been nothing but an amazing friend to me, a great leader, an excellent RP'er, and someone who can keep a level and objective head in stressful situations. I genuinely can't think of a reason why you wouldn't want him on the staff team

Metro

Gamemaster
VIP
+2 - Everyone hit the nail on the head above. Nothing but good things to say about Rhikam

Status
Not open for further replies.