Not open for further replies.
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Axeman2481 and Shaggy Bot
SteamID:STEAM_1:0:41003723
Server:Jedi VS Sith
Banning Staff: Dwayne
Reason for Ban: Think About what You Advert
Ban Time: 3 Days
What did you do?: I Adverted Buying Anal Virginitys for 50k
Why you should be unbanned: I orignally got pulled in by kalrain and talked to him and explained i Was Only posting in the advert as a meme as ive seen other people do it before without punishment and i didnt think it would be taken harshly he told me not to do it again and that he was gonna leave me off with a verbal warning then i got out of the sit as he gave me a verbal warning i said ok man sorry so i went about my day and then 10 minutes later i got banned i apologize for what i did and i can promise that it wont happen again

Okay, I'm glad that you are sorry but you still need to be punished. I would have banned you for about 2 days or something like that. Also, staff are not on all the time so if you see someone doing something like that get his name or ip.

So acolytes that minge get warned 3 times and kicked before being banned (the ones who have nitrp and just run around hitting people) yet this guy has no other warnings, adverts something he shouldn’t have once, gets told to stop and stops, then he gets banned.....
Wtf

All I'm saying is that the owners/superadmins won't respond to your appeal if you bump it yourself every 5 minutes.
He waited 24 hours in between bumps, after today he’s unbanned so he’s trying to get it before otherwise there’s no point in the ban appeal “every 5 minutes” he’s doing it once a day

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP
Eh he's right, bumping it constantly doesn't really do anything. That being said, I'll shorten the ban by a day. Please don't advert something like that again. You will not get a warn, but a longer ban than 3 days. If you see others doing it and staff aren't paying attention, please report them to a staff member or on the forums. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.