Shan's Gamemaster Application

UPDATED 3/23/22 ALTERNATE EVENT BELOW THIS EVENT

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name
- mfergie1997

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:183656241

Ingame Name(s) - Master Kody Shan Pk'd / Lord Mack / Tasiele Shan / Rp [Fallen Jedi Da' Kell] and many others I switch to when needed for roleplay

Server Playtime - 4 Weeks 3 Days

Garry’s Mod Playtime - 1100 hours in the past month on this new account. I’ve been on pretty much everyday since before the Inventory wipe like a month ago, so I believe I am active enough to take on this position if granted. I am also willing to go out of my way to make our community have a better roleplay experience! I treated the server as a second job as High Consular of the Jedi Order I went above and beyond for my Organization rebuilding the Consulars from the ground up with all new SOP documents, in depth roleplays, and stability in ranks and roster.

Warn Count - None

Age - 20 July, 1, 2001

Relevant Experience
Servers - I have been owner and staff of game servers that aren’t around anymore in games like Ark: Survival Evolved (Mystic Ark), Minecraft (Multiple Don't remember the names) , and DayZ (Owned and managed a successful server called 420 Survival). This would be my first experience as a Gmod GM outside of what I have been doing with Pac3, sandbox and the Improvisations I’ve been coming up with. However I believe with my past leadership in previous staff arrangements, skills with Rp, Knowledge of Star Wars Lore, professional demeanor, and dedication to my work I would make a great fit as a Gamemaster for the Reborn JvS RP Server.

Roles - Owner and Staff of other games servers, Discord Owner and Admin

QUESTIONNAIRE
The Gamemaster role requires creativity, knowledge, and most of all, vision.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What is your level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools?
My level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools would be considered Adept, I use sandbox a lot when the server is down, I have been practicing and waiting for this moment and have learned how to properly use the duplication tools and I know how to find any models that we currently have available. If there is something I don’t know then my willingness to learn is unfathomable and I am one of the quickest learners you will ever meet.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster?
I want to become a GameMaster because I feel that it takes another level of creativity and public service to keep a server alive and exciting. I feel I have that “it” factor when it comes to bringing in fresh ideas and my sense of duty for my fellow players. I believe that it takes a certain level of dedication and drive to be a part of such a thriving community and I want to make everyone's time on the server better. I sense that I have shown these traits through my position and activity in the Jedi Order, and in the Consular Organization.

Why should the community support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players?
The community should support my application because I have been dedicated to this server and have been serving the Jedi and the community with the utmost selflessness and care, and they would be able to rely on me as I am most always available and willing. My willingness to improve players Rp experience goes beyond measure and I have a lot of fresh and fun ideas that I have been implementing the best I can, spawning static things in with Pac. I believe with GameMaster responsibilities I will really be able to make JvS players experience a truly immersive Star Wars tale and it will enable me to make the Roleplay truly come to life. I am fully dedicated to this as it is many of my passions combined, Star Wars, Gaming, Roleplay, and many other intangibles, that will keep me being constantly consistent.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
I have assisted in an event on Reborn in the past, by crafting different scenarios be it for my Organization, a couple of individuals needing character development, or I’ve even had a Youngling go into the caves of Ilum for their Lightsaber Crystal and Roleplay those out as me the High council member Kody Shan or I’ve even changed my name, bodygroup and Pac3 to bring in other characters to the event or story. For example I played as a Twi’Lek servant and as a [Hutt] in a character building scenario for siblings Asuka and Crixus, coming up with dialogue for both characters as the Jedi spoke to both. Also created the ambience around the room with /Rp *Din Djarin, Boba Fett, Greedo and other bounty Hunters clutch their weapons as the Jedi approaches the Hutt* Which would be more immersive if I could spawn the real entities but we still made do. After they did a Mind trick on the Twi’Lek servant to open the cell door they barely escaped with their lives. Out on the sand dunes of tatooine the siblings ran into a Fallen Jedi (Me switching bodygroups and saber color and altering voice) later they find out the Jedi’s name is Da’Kell and that he fell from the Jedi Order, they have an intense duel with music link I dropped in local. The Fallen Jedi, after being defeated gains respect for the two Jedi committing his saber to their cause for future endeavors.

How well could you adapt to unplanned circumstances in something you have planned?
How well I am able to adapt to unplanned circumstances in something I’ve planned is admirable, and falls into the amount of freedom I like to give the players and numerous choices they get and character development, or at least make the linear part of the event very Interactive in multiple ways, I don’t have trouble coming up with dialogue or events during an event or story. I fully encourage Roleplay in my events and would focus most of my efforts towards in character Events and adding Lore packed exciting scenarios to the server.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
What interests me most in the Star Wars universe has a lot to do with just the vastness of possibility at its fingertips. From the rolling sand dunes of Tatooine in the outer rim, to the bustling sky traffic of Coruscant one of the core worlds, no matter where you look There is always a story to be immersed in, a character to fall in love with or a memory to be had that brings back the nostalgia of our younger years. That being said if I really had to narrow it down to what interests me the absolute most in the Star Wars universe it would have to be, the light versus dark or good versus evil aspect. The clashing of thoughts, emotions, ideals, and most of the time also lightsabers. What's not to love? With endless possibility how could you possibly get bored? Also my favorite Star Wars eras are The Clone Wars and Old Republic because they hold my favorite characters.

Now, taking what most interests you, craft a high-quality multi-part storyline (with characters, branches, anything that you see fit) that you could create multiple events from.

EVENT CHARACTERS

Shaak Ti
- Was one of the best practitioners of the Makashi form although she was well versed in all 7 forms. Wields a Single Hilt with a standard Blue crystal. Very strong with the force, is a Consular and one of the best Diplomats the Jedi had to offer, uses force heal and can mind control creatures. models/hgn/swrp/swrp/jedi_shaak_ti_sexy.mdl or models/tfa/comm/gg/pm_sw_shaakti.mdl

Starkiller - Marek was well versed with all seven forms of lightsaber combat and could quickly recognize them in his opponent's style and technique and use their weaknesses to his advantage. He particularly specialized in Juyo, Shien and Soresu. He also had decent skills in Niman, showing great skill in combining Force attacks with his combat style, as well as Ataru, applying aspects of the Form into his combat style. Wields two single hilts with standard red crystals, bled with the hatred within him. Very strong with the force uses lightning and repulse a lot. models/star_wars_battlefront/sides/imp/starkiller_sith_stalker.mdl or models/star_wars_battlefront/sides/imp/starkiller_sith_stalker_hoth.mdl

Darth Vader - Vader was particularly skilled in Form V both the Shien and Djem So variants. He was able to deflect not only blaster fire with ease, but also shots from freighters. He made good use of Djem So's strength-based strikes and counterattacks to overpower or overwhelm his opponent. Wields a single hilt with a standard red crystal. Powerful with the Force, uses Force Choke and Lightsaber throw a lot, never uses Force lightning. models/star_wars_battlefront/sides/imp/darth_vader.mdl or use Vader the Hero character's model.

INTRO

JEDI SECTION

The Jedi Intro clip is for Jedi only https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxAvjFbyF9VfoqhXUQTTvRZwnuIASbk5QY Have the Jedi gather in Hangar briefing, have the holocom buzz on, Shaak Ti (Event Character/Gamemaster) will be in the Hangar briefing room, be on the center Holocom and tell the Jedi in company that she will be commanding a squadron of Jedi fighters to aid in liberating and siege of a planet. Shaak Ti will then tell everyone that she will give more intel on the Republic Cruiser, she will tell them to use fighters to get up to the warship and that when she awaits your presence aboard the Cruiser. Direct the Jedi to the Hangar bay, have Jedi prepare their ships, and launch each Jedi in a V-Wing or Naboo Fighter in the Hangar and tell them to land in the Republic Cruiser just outside the planet Tython’s atmosphere, to get to the Siege briefing. Each Jedi can choose the color of their ship and choose Naboo fighter or Vwing, this is meant to be immersive so I’m starting a log for ship ownership, detailing Ship Owner, Color, and type as well offering all who participate a discount on their first fighter purchase, or a free fighter. As each person chooses their fighter it is recorded and logged appropriately and that person can call for their ship in future endeavors by creating an admin/GM ticket.

Have the Jedi use their new fighters to land in the Cruiser above the planet Tython, have the Troopers ride in a reinforcement ship into the Republic Cruiser Hangar bay as well. Once the Republic forces have landed in the Cruiser, /Rp the intercom of the cruiser awakens “All Republic Forces to the Bridge!” Located towards the rear of the ship up the stairs and through the elevator portal to the Bridge. Have the Jedi circle around the lead Jedi, troopers stand against the wall and follow coc orders Whoever is playing as Shaak Ti then calls the leading Jedi on Holocom from planetside. [Shaak Ti] “Thank you for responding [Name of lead Jedi]. It seems I am in need of aid, the Sith are invading the outer rim planet of Felucia and have sent an assassin after me of great power. I will be commanding a squadron of fighters and ground troops on the defense of the planet. Once you reach the system, Make haste Republic and scramble all fighters above Felucia and send a reinforcement gunship to the planet's surface to meet me. I will keep you updated on the battle and current commands through Jedi Comms, and remember unity wins war gentleman.” Shaak Ti disconnects and the Commanding Officer of the Cruiser tells the crew to Engage the hyper drives in the Engine room, after the Hyper drives have been engaged in the engine room and in the bridge the Commanding Officer begins the countdown to lightspeed.

Countdown and drop the Light speed clip link https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxBsCZbYR4sMrSwsoThh8LYWZwN2J-Qwsl
When both Cruisers have exited hyperspace in the Felucian system the Gamemaster will spawn the Felucia Planet Dupe, making it seem as though you have arrived. Exiting Hyperspace discuss who should be piloting and who should assist the ground forces follow Shaak ti’s command and scramble fighters and ground reinforcements to the planet of Felucia below. The Republic forces follow orders and begin the fight against the Sith, Fighters are to stay close to the planet of Felucia and ground reinforcements are to land promptly where they meet with Shaak Ti and she informs them of the two outposts they need to take. Gamemaster Adds a teleporter from the hangar to the Cruiser so if someone dies they can return to the cruiser to be in the next wave of reinforcements. Shaak Ti takes her squad of ground troops and proceeds into the Felucian wilderness towards outpost A to capture it, this is the first battle between Jedi and Sith. You get One life per wave of reinforcements so if someone dies they just return to the Cruiser to be in the next wave. Shaak Ti gets 3 reinforcement wave calls and must choose when to use them wisely. Reinforcements will include fighters and a ground troop gunship. Whichever faction has the outposts taken over by the end of their reinforcements wins the siege, dogfights are encouraged but fighters can be commanded to bombard a certain area or to land and assist with ground troops siege.

SITH SECTION
A bonus intro for Sith about how Vader still controls Starkiller through his hatred and why Starkiller’s crystals bleed red!

The Sith Intro clip is for Sith only https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx_VAncVbO_lUIOLvJSasf6ryxHfnJ7-X1
Have the Sith gather in the Briefing room, where Starkiller stands behind Vader as Vader tells the rest of the Sith that they will be following Starkiller’s command as we siege the planet of Felucia. Starkiller (Event Character/Gamemaster) then steps up to the podium and rallys the Sith with his hatred. He briefs them on the siege “We are to siege the Planet of Felucia with Fighters and a ground squad to capture the outposts A and B.” He commands them to the Hangar where they choose their fighter and color. The Sith can choose a Tri Fighter, Vulture droid, or Vulture Droid (CIS). Log the ship ownership, have the sith use their fighters to get to their cruiser above the Planet Korriban. Once the Sith have boarded the Cruiser have Starkiller command, All Sith to Bridge! or Hangar if too many players to fit. Starkiller debriefs the Sith on their roles, who will be in the ground troop gunship and who will be piloting fighters. He tells them that he will keep them updated on commands in Sith Comms, he tells the pilots to prep their fighters we are about to make the jump to lightspeed! Engage the hyperdrive in the engine room and on the bridge then

begin the lightspeed countdown and drop the light speed clip link https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxBsCZbYR4sMrSwsoThh8LYWZwN2J-Qwsl
When both Cruisers have exited hyperspace in the Felucian system the Gamemaster will spawn the Felucia Planet Dupe, making it seem as though you have arrived. After emerging from hyperspace, When the Gamemasters say its time, The Sith forces follow Starkiller’s orders and begin the fight against the Republic, Fighters are to stay close to the planet of Felucia and ground reinforcements are to follow Starkiller to the Planet’s surface, upon landing Starkiller informs the Sith of the two outposts they need to take. Gamemaster Adds a teleporter from the hangar to the Cruiser so if someone dies they can return to the cruiser to be in the next wave of reinforcements. Starkiller takes his squad of ground troops and proceeds into the Felucian wilderness towards outpost A to capture it, this is the first battle between Jedi and Sith. You get One life per wave of reinforcements so if someone dies they just return to the Cruiser and cannot return until the next wave. Starkiller gets 3 reinforcement wave calls and must choose when to use them wisely. Reinforcements will include fighters and a ground troop gunship. Whichever faction has the outposts taken over by the end of their reinforcements wins the siege, dogfights are encouraged but fighters can be commanded to bombard a certain area or to land and assist with ground troops siege.

THE FINAL DUEL - Shaak Ti Versus Starkiller

Regardless of who wins the Siege, both sides tell their troops to return to the Cruisers and use the teleporter in the Cruiser Hangar to get to the Skybox. Shaak Ti and Starkiller are to meet at the end for a final duel. Other people are allowed to join in this final showdown but they will be open to PK. The Final showdown should have a spectator skybox so any bystanders that died during the siege or that don’t wanna be PK’d to view the showdown. Just Before the duel drop this Duel intro link https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxgyMW3kz_4UXk4gH5aPc08V-JcaCWzEfe then

Drop The duel Music link, play this when Shaak Ti and Starkiller begin fighting.

After the duel drop this link https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxONI0AyuohJ2Gkca_NBSTKjEHhiv7_KG2 the victor boards their fighter, everyone else returns to the cruiser. Everyone back on the Cruiser, the faction that won the siege gets a credit reward and promotion recommendations as well as the occupation of the planet Felucia.

OUTRO

JEDI

Shaak Ti returns to the JCC and discusses the victory or loss with the Council depending on the outcome of the Planet siege, and if she will be sticking around.

SITH
Starkiller returns to Vader for commendation or punishment depending on the outcome of the Planet Siege. Vader reports the victory or loss to the DC.

I plan on fully detailing and creating a doc to explain what happens when you crash your ship and other common situations, ship catalog listing the ships for sale. I plan on making the interior’s of freighter’s as well so bigger ships like freighters can be listed for sale as well, that can house fighters. I want to bring Star Wars back into Star Wars if you know what I mean, Planet Sieges and defenses with dogfights and epic sieges with goals and intense duels between Event Characters that just make the server and lore so much more interesting. Also the ownership of certain properties starting with fighters and freighters will increase the communities immersion and investment in the server.

If your application is accepted, you will be required to start a multi-event storyline as part of your trial. It is recommended that this be the first draft of that storyline.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters.
[Kody]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Kody Shan], have permission from [Ronnie Revan] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Kody]

I'd love the chance to explain myself on my event, I've already had 2 -1's and I feel there is a general misconception, I dont want to plead it with individuals I wish talk with all of you at once, I spent 12+ hours making the event original and I have spent most of that time actually building cruiser interiors, I want to clarify that this is not the mission from Force Unleashed but instead an entirely new scenario of a Planet Siege between Jedi and Sith. I only chose these characters to lead the forces because they had clips I could manipulate into a cinematic experience for the event. Some people might think my event is a ripoff when I used the clips and scenes to create an entirely new scenario a Planet Siege. The characters and planet are subject to change for future Sieges, incorporating more character building moments for players then ever before. Is your Jedi an ace pilot or do they suck at flying? Do they command on the front lines of battle or do they impart strategy while supporting the troops that fall back for heals. Anyone who dies after a wave reinforcement is sidelined in the Cruiser until their Event Character calls for reinforcement wave, it is up to the Event character to call for a wave of reinforcements at the right time, more character building. Making it 2 lives and anyone can return after their death is way oversimplified and no fun to the immersion, using waves that the leader calls upon allows the troops on both sides to regroup and strategize for the next wave before being deployed all at once in an epic planet battle.

I MUST OBJECT TO THE NOTION THAT THIS IS UNORIGINAL AS I CREATED THE IDEA BEFORE I EVEN DECIDED ON CHARACTERS. I ONLY USED THESE CHARACTERS BECAUSE THEY HAD CLIPS I COULD MANIPULATE INTO A NEW STORY COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE FORCE UNLEASHED! PLEASE READ THIS FULLY BEFORE PUTTING ANYTHING MORE ABOUT MY EVENT BEING UNORIGINAL. I WILL POST ANOTHER EVENT BUT IM NOT DELETING THIS ONE AND I NOT GIVING UP OR BACKING DOWN ON IT BEING COMPLETELY ORIGINAL, BECAUSE IF YOU TAKE OUT THE CHARACTERS OR REPLACE THEM WITH OTHERS YOU STILL HAVE A GREAT PLANET SIEGE EVENT WHERE I HAVE BEEN SPENDING COUNTLESS HOURS BUILDING AND DUPLICATING FOR USE IN THE SERVER. PLAYERS WILL BE ABLE TO FLY FROM THEIR PLANET TO OTHER PLANETS OR LAND ON THEIR CRUISER! I WILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER EVENT BUT I FEEL THESE KINDS OF EVENT CHARACTER SITUATIONS WILL ENCOURAGE MORE PLAYERS TO PURCHASE AND BE A HERO CHARACTER OR OTHER EVENT CHARACTER. HOWEVER I CAN UNDERSTAND WANTING TO SEE ME CREATE SOMETHING MORE AND I WILL SHOW YOU I CAN.

NEW EVENT NAME: BASTILA’S BLOODLINE

I HAVE A NEW EVENT FOR ALL OF YOU WHO SAID MY ORIGINAL EVENT WASN'T SATISFACTORY AND BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO CREATE LOTS MORE EVENTS ANYWAY. PROLOGUE, LORE AND BACKSTORY FOR MY NEW EVENT BASTILA'S BLOODLINE.

3954 BBY 203 YEARS PRIOR TO PRESENT DAY

Two years after the Star Forge’s destruction, the Ebon Hawk crew being recognized as heroes, and Revan settling down with Bastila on Coruscant, Revan began to remember the existence of the True Sith Empire and the Sith Emperor he had met with when he first turned to the dark side. Revan had asked the former crew to keep the Republic safe and await his return. Revan sets out alone into the Unknown Regions, leaving his pregnant wife behind to protect them from the future threat. Later that same year, Bastila gives birth to Revan’s son Vaner Shan and is one of the few to escape the Sith Triumvirate and others as they hunted the remaining Jedi to near extinction, she stayed hidden so she could protect Vaner.

3951 BBY 200 YEARS PRIOR TO PRESENT DAY
Meetra Surik defeats Darth Nihilus, and triumphs over the Sith Triumvirate reuniting the surviving Jedi. T3 takes Meetra to Bastila and informs them that Revan had been captured by a duo of true Sith. Meetra decides to venture into the Unknown Regions in search of Revan, Bastila in agreement entrusts Meetra with Revan’s Mask, the key to unlocking his last, forgotten memories.
In the years that followed Bastila served as a Jedi Master of the Order and took it upon herself to spend the rest of her life with her son. Vaner resembled his father, having Revan’s dark brown eyes, fair skin and shoulder length dark brown hair. The Human male's name was an anagram of his father's, but unlike both his parents, Vaner was not sensitive to the Force and therefore never joined the Jedi Order. Vaner instead became a politician, developing into a critical leader in the time of rebuilding following the Jedi Civil War.

3900 - 3751 BBY 149 YEARS PRIOR TO PRESENT DAY
Vaner Shan becomes a candidate for Supreme Chancellor and falls in love and marries a woman named Emess much to his mother’s initial disapproval, because of a small age difference which was a bit ironic considering her and Revan’s age difference. After the birth of Vaner and Emess’s two children, Bastila’s disapproval subsided and she became a loving grandmother to her grandchildren. Vaner and his family visit his mother on the anniversary of Bastila and Revan’s marriage. Vaner wondered how things could have been different if the Force flowed through him the way it did them, but Bastila reassured him that the time beyond the Jedi Civil War needed men of strength, leaders within themselves to guide the struggling Republic to a new Era and Vaner had done her proud, he had become everything that she wanted him to be. Vaner’s children, a boy named Bress and a girl named Reesa who were Force Sensitive, continued the Shan family legacy for five generations before The dormant powers within the bloodline were prevalent within the Jedi Knight Tasiele Shan who was born around present day.

3751 BBY PRESENT DAY
The Eternal Empire have poked their heads into the galaxy but haven’t launched a full on assault. The Jedi and Sith continue raid conflicts, stealing knowledge between their home worlds and destroying each other for ideals. There is word of a senate cabinet revote, and major funding to a war effort in building more cruisers and fighters for both factions. The only known Shan family lineage around at the current moment was Master Kody Shan who is the only known hope for the Shan family to survive, Kody Shan had fornicated with women in the past but he had not formed attachments. One of these women bore a child that Kody did not know of because the mother hadn’t told him, fearing it would compromise him as a Jedi which kept the Shan family lineage intact in secrecy. During his time as High Consular, Master Shan had begun to notice subtle signs from certain council members that darkness was beginning to take hold, he had already had to perform an anti conversion ritual on the GrandMaster and give him Anti Conversion serum saving him from converting. When Master Shan brought this to the attention of the council and refused to join them in their corruption they shunned him and removed him from his position of High Consular. After being cast off the Jedi Council, Master Shan Exiled himself to the remote world of Ilum and Meditated on this betrayal. Instead of lashing out and succumbing to the dark side of the Force Kody began contemplating the council’s ability to lead the Order and many of the Jedi within the order also questioned the decision made by the Council. Afterall the Council had accused Master Kody Shan, one of the purest beacons of light on the council of having dark side tendencies and he had been a council member for weeks and weeks before most of the members that had voted him off, not to mention the amount of hard work and time that Master Shan gave to his beloved Jedi Order. Just for the Council to vote him off and take his work (Documents) Therefore this created a dispute between Master Shan and the Order. The current council was not taking into consideration how serious the threat of the Eternal Empire is and had to be called into question along with their blatant ignoring of the Code and giving into Attachment, Emotion, and Passion while allowing the GrandMaster to marry while still leading the Jedi Order. Master Shan would not stand for this blatant disregard and straying from the light by the Council, he couldn’t it wasn’t in his nature, he called a vote of no confidence and to his surprise and demise he had no support. Master Kody Shan had become one with the Force shortly after his exiling, and being killed by Caedus, Cruen, Arc and Emperor Senju. He felt he had failed the Jedi Order by not being able to lead them to the light and accepted his fate as he was killed. As Master Kody died he merged with the living Force and became one, he had a heart of pure light and never once swayed to the dark side even though Exiled and betrayed by his very own Order many times over. As Master Kody Shan was killed his Force essence rang out through the Galaxy echoing within a Young Tasiele Shan. The Dark Council had sensed this and demanded an Inquisitorious to bring the child to the Academy on Korriban. Just a young girl on Tatooine with her mother and then the Sith arrive and rip the girl from her mother, then they run the mother through in front of Young Tasiele. This combined with the Knowledge the Sith can impart on her about her father and the Jedi order would begin infuriate and Forge her into a weapon that is sharp enough to pierce through the Jedi’s Soul. Caedus, who had personally killed Master Kody Shan, would take the young Shan and Revan bloodline in this girl as his Apprentice. Young Tasiele feels hatred for the Jedi order for what they did to her father, she also feels it was their fault that her father couldn’t be with her and her mother. This fueled her rage even more so! Tasiele Shan will go on much later in her life to have a daughter named Satele Shan.

SOME OF MY FUTURE EVENTS CAN STEM FROM THIS STORY AND THE FUTURE LORE I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN

3699 BBY 52 YEARS IN THE FUTURE

The dormant powers within the bloodline were prevalent within the Jedi Knight Tasiele Shan. She served as a Jedi Knight in the century before the Great Galactic War between the Republic and the reconstituted Sith Empire, and bore a daughter that she named Satele on the planet Brentaal IV. However, when she began to challenge the Jedi Order's views on attachment and marriage like her ancestors before her, the Republic pressured the Jedi Council into exiling her to an unnamed planet in the Outer Rim Territories so that she could meditate on her ideas. When the Council decided to retrieve Shan from her exile many years later, they found only her cliffside dwelling and a set of journals dedicated to her daughter, which they passed on to the young Satele Shan. Inheriting her family's Force-sensitivity, she was inducted into the Jedi Order and became the Padawan of Jedi Master Ngani Zho.

3667 BBY 84 YEARS IN THE FUTURE
Shan and Malcom had worked together on previous missions, and the soldier had tried to pursue a relationship with her, though she refrained from doing so because of the Order's restrictions on attachments. Sending word to the Jedi Council, Shan rushed to the Juran Mountains to aid them in their guerrilla war against the Imperial forces marching on Castle Organa. The Imperials were led by Darth Malgus, the Sith whom Shan had fought on Korriban fourteen years earlier, and by the time she arrived, the members of Havoc Squad were fighting a losing battle against a disorganized but far larger Imperial force.

Just as Malcom was about to be executed by three Sith warriors, Shan leaped into the valley and landed behind the two holding Malcom. Unleashing a powerful telekinetic blast into the ground before killing the three disoriented Sith, Shan located Malgus nearby and drew her lightsaber as a challenge to her opponent. The Jedi then vaulted across the battlefield, destroying an Imperial war droid and eliminating four Sith in the process before engaging Malgus in a fierce duel. After a series of blows, Shan was forced to her knees as she tried to hold back Malgus's blade, though she reached out with the Force and brought down a nearby tree to grant herself a reprieve. The two then continued their duel atop the fallen tree branch before Malgus threw her against another tree trunk with the Force, and Shan was barely able to somersault over the Sith Lord's head before Malgus buried his lightsaber in the tree where she had been moments earlier. However, Malgus quickly spun and sliced her double-bladed saber in two before she could spin it and attack, and he immediately followed up with a stab directly at her chest. The energy of the lightsaber used by Malgus was absorbed by Shan, who blocked the attack with her bare hands.

Shan brings down the cliff upon Malgus.
Malgus's attack was interrupted when Malcom charged the Sith Lord with a ferocious yell, catching him about the waist and engaging in a short fistfight before revealing the primed thermal detonator in his hand. The explosion threw the commando backward out of the clearing, though a scarred Malgus was able to withstand most of the explosion with the Force. Yet before the Sith Lord could pursue either Shan or Malcom, Shan gathered the Force (likely from the energy previously absorbed through tutaminis) and unleashed a powerful blast that sent Malgus flying into a nearby cliff side. The Sith Lord continued to fight against her power as she pinned him against the cliff, and Shan gathered her strength into a second and more powerful blast that tore the entire cliff to pieces. With her enemy buried under tons of rubble, Shan joined an injured Malcom in surveying the battlefield, and the commando sent up a flare to signal victory, one of many that began to light the surface of Alderaan as the reinforcements Shan had requested arrived in the system.

Malcom was given kolto treatments to deal with his injuries, the most prominent of which left him with a permanently scarred face. Shan visited him later while the Republic forces were celebrating their victory, and she informed Malcom of the vision that had brought her to his aid. In response to Malcom's questions about Malgus, Shan confided in him her belief that the Sith Lord had survived the battle. Malcom then reminded Shan of his feelings for her, and her attempts to remind the soldier of her vows as a Jedi were not enough to suppress the feelings she had for him in return. Succumbing to her emotions, she and Malcom entered into a secret relationship—one that led to her becoming pregnant around six months after the Battle of Alderaan, not long after Malcom had been promoted to the rank of general. In addition to working with Colonel Elin Garza to develop the Special Forces Division, Malcom was conducting a campaign near the city of Gell Mattar on a planet with Shan, and she decided to speak with him about his desire for vengeance against the Empire before informing him of her pregnancy. Their conversation revealed that Malcom's hatred of the Empire was his driving force, and Shan was forced to confront the possibility that she would turn to the dark side if the Empire caused Malcom's death. That fear, and the fear of the darkness within Malcom's spirit, drove Shan to break off their relationship and make plans to give up her child—as she understood that having them in her life put the Republic at risk.

For the next few months, Shan continued to serve on the front lines as one of the Republic's greatest heroes, inspiring the rank and file of the Republic Military to victory on battlefields across the galaxy. However, as her pregnancy advanced and her Jedi robes were no longer able to conceal the signs, Shan went to her first Master, Ngani Zho, and told him of her pregnancy—but not of the father's name. Zho did not question her story and immediately agreed to help, approaching the Jedi Council and the Republic Military's leaders with the story that he had sent her on a vital and clandestine mission. Shan bore her son with Zho's help on a planet far from the war, and Zho took her child to raise on his own as per their agreement—but not before she named her son Theron.

3645 - 3643 BBY 106 - 108 YEARS IN THE FUTURE: THE GALACTIC WAR
Satele Shan becomes GrandMaster of the Order. The Galactic War was a conflict which broke out after the collapse of the peace treaty between the Sith Empire and the Galactic Republic.
After twelve years of tenuous peace in the form of the Cold War, the actions of several powerful individuals caused open warfare to break out once more between the major galactic powers. Achieving the rank of Jedi Knight under the tutelage of Master Dar'Nala, Shan led her fellow Jedi and the forces of the Republic Military into battle in the Great Galactic War, becoming a well-known hero to the Republic.

3636 BBY 115 YEARS IN THE FUTURE: ETERNAL EMPIRE CONQUEST
The conflict eventually came to an end with the emergence of the Eternal Empire under Emperor Arcann, whose forces overran both the Republic and the Sith Empire and forced them into submission. Both governments signed treaties with the Eternal Empire and began paying tribute to the third power.

THE EVENT ACTS

ACTORS

Darth Revan - models/grealms/characters/revan_real/revan.mdl

Bastila - models/grealms/characters/bastila/bastila.mdl

Revan - models/player/swtor/arsenic/ronnie/ronnierevan.mdl

T3 - models/hgn/swrp/swrp/droid_t3m4.mdl

HK-47 - models/hgn/swrp/swrp/droid_hk-47.mdl or models/odd/nikout/swtor/player/hk47.mdl

Carth Onasi - models/grealms/characters/carthonasi/carthonasi.mdl

Mission - models/grealms/characters/missionvao/missionvao.mdl

Canderous Ordor - models/grealms/characters/canderous/canderous.mdl OR models/star_wars_battlefront/sides/man/canderous.mdl

Mandalore the Preserver - models/player/swtor/arsenic/mandoservers/mandalorethepreserver.mdl

Mandalorians - models/player/swtor/arsenic/mandoservers/cassusfett.mdl or models/player/swtor/arsenic/mandoservers/mandalorianhunter.mdl or models/star_wars_battlefront/sides/man/neocrusader.mdl

Medical Advisor - models/player/Group03m/female_04.mdl

Young Vaner - Substituted Model - models/jazzmcfly/jka/younglings/jka_young_anikan.mdl

Sith Triumvirate - models/player/swtor/arsenic/mandoservers/restoredtriumvirate.mdl or models/player/swtor/arsenic/mandoservers/opulenttriumvirate.mdl or models/player/swtor/arsenic/mandoservers/battleworntriumvirate.mdl

Coruscant Police - models/star_wars_battlefront/sides/rep/coruscant_police.mdl or models/player/valley/policedroid.mdl

Darth Nihilus - models/player/nihilus/nihilus_pm.mdl

Darth Sion - models/jcw/dsion/dsion.mdl

Darth Traya - models/player/aileri_darth_traya.mdl

LOST JEDI
Meetra Surik - Substituted Model - models/player/swtor/arsenic/tombstone/SithFemales2.mdl

Bao-Dur Subtituted Model - models/player/swtor/arsenic/undead/Acolyte_01.mdl or models/player/jedi/zabrak.mdl

Atton Rand “Jaq” Substituted Model - models/star_wars_battlefront/sides/mrc/bounty_hunter_01.mdl or models/star_wars_battlefront/sides/MRC/Human_Smuggler_01.mdl

Mical - models/player/swtor/arsenic/tombstone/resoluteguardian.mdl

Mira Substituted Model - models/hgn/swrp/swrp/cole.mdl or models/player/reborn/steadfastf.mdl

Visas Marr - models/kryptonite/visas_marr/visas_marr.mdl

Brianna - Substituted Model - models/player/swtor/arsenic/tombstone/RuthlessScionFemale.mdl or models/player/reborn/steadfastf.mdl

Atris - Substituted Model - models/player/reborn/kincaid.mdl

TRUE SITH
Lord Scourge - Substituted Model - models/player/swtor/arsenic/tombstone/silentwarden.mdl

Imperial Guard - models/hgn/swrp/swrp/imperial_royalguard.mdl or models/star_wars_battlefront/sides/imp/royal_guard.mdl

Darth Nyriss - Substituted Model - models/player/swtor/arsenic/tombstone/imperialbastion.mdl

Sith Warrior - models/star_wars_battlefront/sides/STH/warrior.mdl

Sith Emperor - Substituted Model - models/player/swtor/arsenic/sithlords/nagasadow.mdl

EVENT MUSIC
THE CORRESPONDING LINK FOR ACT 1 MUSIC: Bastila Shan's Theme (Orchestral Extended Version) - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic OST
THE CORRESPONDING LINK FOR ACT 2 MUSIC: Star Wars: Bastila Shan and Revan Love Theme | CINEMATIC VERSION

THE CORRESPONDING LINK FOR ACT 3 MUSIC:

THE CORRESPONDING LINK FOR ACT 4 MUSIC: Star Wars: Darth Nihilus Theme | EPIC HORROR VERSION (KOTOR Soundtrack)

THE CORRESPONDING LINK FOR ACT 5 MUSIC: Bastila Shan's Theme (Orchestral Extended Version) - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic OST

THE CORRESPONDING LINK FOR ACT 6 MUSIC: Bastila Shan's Theme (Orchestral Extended Version) - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic OST

ACT I Duty Calls
Drop the Act 1 music link. The Jedi and Sith are given a teleporter to a flashback from the Shan family bloodline, beginning with a message in chat when they arrive in the flashback 3954 BBY 203 YEARS PRIOR TO PRESENT DAY, Two years after the Star Forge’s destruction, the Ebon Hawk crew being recognized as heroes, and Revan settling down with Bastila on Coruscant. The players are brought to the interior of an apartment home on Coruscant where Revan and Bastila resided, the two share intimate conversations before they had invited some company (T3, HK-47, Mission, Canderous and Carth) over and were having a pleasant evening when a conversation happens that reminds Revan of the existence of the True Sith Empire and the Sith Emperor he had met with when he first turned to the dark side. Vowing to destroy this threat and protect those he loved, Revan had asked the former crew to keep the Republic safe and await his return. Revan and T3 board a ship on the platform connected to their apartment home. Revan takes off and flies away as a tear falls from Bastila’s eye, Revan sets out alone into the Unknown Regions, leaving his pregnant wife behind to protect them from the future threat.
lPpIbicF3-38oy0dfIQ9MTzXY64wKCgeGVPCnk3rILpFVf-R5-TSKgUjnn71aby6uqafFpF01i8zsCafq2LoCQvh7g-rcy4ZvImZk-XHeNaUPv1Pryd3DXwUqJphVUFXlu8I_ePl

ACT II The Birth of Vaner
Drop the Act 2 music link. The Jedi and Sith are given a teleporter to a flashback from later that same year and The scene changes to Later that same year in a medical facility. A message appears in /Rp Later that same year… Bastila lies on a medical table with medical droids around her and /Rp gives birth to Revan’s son and names him Vaner Shan which was an anagram of his father’s name. The Medical Advisor in attendance checks the baby’s MidiChlorian count at the request of Bastila. The results would come back that Vaner has a low Midichlorian count and therefore was not force sensitive, much to Bastila’s relief. She did not want her son to endure the hardships that her and Revan had faced. Bastila has T3 take a hologram of Vaner and store it for Revan to see his only son.
2FjnPjIgaQcWkPyJTSebO_u23htbuAjZ0tZLPytXxiyN_wxi3agRHCTKMXzvQCuu95O1YYiD12QaDFUxYVT9NmSLiXGA-I_sm7Tf54AmeVwFNBTtEBk1MRPHtFHjPalIqOrW3cH9

ACT III The Tyranny of the Triumvirate
Drop the Act 3 music link. The Jedi and Sith are given a teleporter to a flashback from later that same year and The scene changes to a Jedi hunt on Coruscant. A message appears in /Rp Later that same year… The Sith Triumvirate arrive and are searching for any Jedi and slaughtering them and any authorities that stand in their way. Instead of fighting back against the Sith Bastila remained passive and hid with Vaner and is one of the few to escape the Sith Triumvirate and others as they hunted the remaining Jedi to near extinction; she stayed hidden so she could protect Vaner. Have the Sith hunting Jedi on the planet and killing them, they must Rp before just going in for kill. Once a Jedi is killed they can return as a spectator only as to best simulate the Jedi dying off. Bastila is to stay hidden with young Vaner effectively keeping him safe. The Sith Triumvirate Walk right by a hidden Bastila and Vaner and leave the planet aboard their Sith ships.
yKm-NJ58bGT1WotMMFqU8Uej529TQ0TfjfNr7lY-tRmHr9dG4Oll-cQj81uCqMPvMOHMhezpc1J3CpPSHecxZqeGj_LUCvdAQIWohLNEz-2D4SKh2IDfwOiPC0s3SmSC7BWmFyvt

ACT IV Meetra Surik and The Sith Lords
The Jedi and Sith are given a teleporter to a flashback and the Scene changes to 3 years later aboard the Ebon Hawk, 3951 BBY 200 YEARS PRIOR TO PRESENT DAY. A message in chat should read “Kreia has destroyed the Jedi Council with the same technique she taught Nihilus years ago, to hone his Force Drain. Meetra Surik awakens aboard her ship the Ebon Hawk.” Meetra would go unconscious, and when she came to aboard the Ebon hawk her companions (T3, Hk47, Visas Marr, Mical, Bao-Dur, Atton Rand, Brianna, Mira and Mandalore the Preserver) would reveal the whereabouts of Kreia on the and she would journey to Telos for a final confrontation. Rp the hyperdrive engagements and begin countdown to hyperspace and engage it in the cockpit. Upon arrival, Meetra would find Atris waiting for her. Now a Fallen Jedi; Meetra would duel and defeat her and instead of death she would spare her and hope she would find her true self. Atris tells Meetra that Telos; would soon be under attack and that Kreia, now known as Darth Traya, would be waiting for her at Malachor. Shortly thereafter, a BattleCruiser would enter the system called the ravager, onboard was Darth Nihilus. Meetra would create a strike team with Visas marr, Mandalore the Preserver and his remaining Mandalorians. This strike team would board the ravager and take the fight directly to Darth Nihilus. While boarding drop the Act 4 music link. Meetra and Marr would engage Nihilus in Force and Lightsaber duel for the ages and the Mandalorians would arm the ship with explosives as they got to the Ebon Hawk to escape. Meetra Surik defeats Darth Nihilus and triumphs over the Sith Triumvirate reuniting the surviving Jedi. They can stop his Nihilus theme once defeated and drop the Act 1 music link. After the battle, Admiral Carth Onasi spoke to Meetra for thanks and to rebuild his relationship with Revan. Carth would ask her for help finding him in the unknown regions. A mission Meetra wanted to begin right away, however there were still two Sith Lords waiting for her at Malachor. Rp engaging the Hyperdrive and countdown to hyperspace. On the Ebon Hawk with her lost Jedi, she would travel to the war torn planet. Roleplay traveling aboard the Ebon Hawk. Drop this link for Sion duel music.Star Wars: KotOR II - Darth Sion's Theme (Hybrid version)
After landing on Malachor V near the ancient Sith Academy, Meetra would run into Darth Sion in the halls of the Trayus Academy. After a brutal duel Sion would be defeated. After Sion is defeated they can stop the Sion theme, and start the Darth Traya theme Star Wars - Darth Traya Theme.
Meetra marched to the Trayus Core where Darth Traya awaited, yet again another brutal engagement began which saw Traya exhaust the limits of her powers. In the end Meetra Surik would prevail; in her last words, Traya would reveal the future of Surik’s companions. Traya stated the Lost Jedi would rebuild the Jedi Order and also confirms Revan’s journey to Malachor V which revealed the true Sith whom she believes have returned to the Galaxy. "You must go where Revan did, into the Unknown Regions, where the Sith, the true Sith, wait in the dark for the great war that comes."
eqLqjZkWXPkK9npKE639xqYTtZmQYW-imwfvi1uAaR1sRpiH72sfx9PWJbVyoCyCz5c3U0rmZtvoXiLGDyUwyth01Poeq_RA9LKLx3cTSSTvzUrP5ZJHkg5c6jF00UugviUKmK_g

―Kreia
Traya dies, Bao-Dur activates the Mass Shadow Generator once again destroying Malachor V for good as they return to the ship and leave.

ACT V A New Journey
Drop the Act 1 music link. T3 has news about Revan and refuses to show Meetra without Bastila. Rp traveling aboard the Ebon Hawk to Coruscant in her Coruscant home and the droid displays a holocom recording (Revan flying and crashing a ship then being captured by a True Sith Male on Nathema, Lord Scourge all on a holo call making it seem like a recording). Meetra decides to venture into the Unknown Regions and to Nathema in search of Revan, Bastila in agreement entrusts Meetra with Revan’s Mask, the key to unlocking his last, forgotten memories. After the destruction of the Sith Triumvirate, Surik departed known space with T3-M4 and left her Apprentices behind to resurrect the fallen Jedi in order to find Revan. Rp hyperspace traveling to the Unknown regions.

Arriving on the planet, Surik immediately became disturbed by The Void to the point of feeling physically ill. In contrast to the feelings of horror in death that she could feel at Malachor V, Nathema was just dead. The once-populated, once-agricultural world had no living things of any kind anywhere on the planet, and the whole world was a dead spot in the Force. Surik and T3 located a government building and sliced into its network to retrieve files on the nature of the planet. After returning to the Ebon Hawk, Surik fled the system as fast as the Ebon Hawk would fly before pouring over the information that T3 had retrieved. She quickly learned that the world had survived the end of the Great Hyperspace War, and had been ruled by a being of immense power known as Lord Vitiate. After the war, she read, Vitiate had called many of the surviving Sith leaders to his world to discuss the future of their kind. The Sith Lords had arrived on Nathema, but shortly afterward all records of every kind ceased to be recorded. Surik surmised that Vitiate had invited the other Sith Lords to his planet as a trap, and once they arrived, had enacted the Sith sorcery that had destroyed the world.

Through fortunate happenstance, Surik also learned that Vitiate had had his people searching for Dromund Kaas, a long-lost colony world of the Sith. With T3's expert slicing skills, they were able to determine both the location of the world as well as a safe hyperspace route. With this knowledge, the pair set course for the unknown world and left Nathema silent once more. Rp hyperspace, The Ebon Hawk was able to land on Dromund Kaas without incident; the capital of the Sith Empire evidently believing itself invulnerable to attack or infiltration, since the Empire had been unknown to the Republic for over a millennium. Through several intermediaries she was able to buy off, Surik was finally able to arrange a meeting with the Sith from T3's recording. Though the meeting was initially marred by a skirmish in which Surik slayed the four soldiers he had brought along as escort, she found herself in the curious position of having a civil—if tense—conversation with Scourge. He informed her that Revan was a prisoner of his own master, Darth Nyriss, and that Revan had foretold of her coming to rescue him. The two eventually agreed to an alliance of convenience, because they shared the common goal of stopping the Sith Emperor's plan to invade the Republic. Surik agreed to wait while Scourge arranged circumstances where they would best be able to free Revan from captivity. With his own intelligence and resources, Scourge schemed to destroy Darth Nyriss by exposing her and the other Dark Council members' intrigues against the Emperor to him. The Emperor's retaliation was swift and brutal. Surik and Scourge were able to take advantage of the chaos as the elite Imperial Guard units assaulted Nyriss' personal compound, killing every soldier, charge, and slave loyal to the traitorous Sith lady.

Amid the chaos, Surik, T3 and Scourge were able to infiltrate the detention area and rescue Revan from the cell he had called home for the past three years. In the moments before leaving the detention area, Surik remembered that she was still carrying Revan's mask and presented it to him. He had a brief moment of recognition before passing out from the flood of his life's memories returning to him. In those vulnerable minutes, Darth Nyriss entered the detention area with the intent of killing Revan. Surik and Scourge were forced to fight Darth Nyriss on their own. The ensuing battle was entirely one-sided—Surik and Scourge, despite their formidable skills, were no match for a member of the Dark Council. T3 does his best to wake Revan and once he sits up T3 shows the Holo recording of his son Vaner. This empowers Revan and in what seemed sure to be their final moments, Surik and Scourge witnessed a reborn Revan intervene and destroy Nyriss by turning her own powers against her.

Together, the three escaped the dead Sith lady's compound and began to prepare for their mission to destroy the Emperor. With Scourge's aid, the three were able to infiltrate the Imperial Citadel in Kaas City. As Scourge had provided the information that allowed the Emperor to act against the Dark Council, they faced little challenge from the Imperial Guards protecting the palace. With Scourge's aid, the three were able to infiltrate the Imperial Citadel in Kaas City. As Scourge had provided the information that allowed the Emperor to act against the Dark Council, they faced little challenge from the Imperial Guards protecting the palace. The ruse ended when the Guard captain finally saw Revan's mask, recognizing him as the man who had tried to infiltrate the Citadel years earlier. A battle quickly broke out between the trio of unlikely allies and the formidable and fanatically devoted Imperial Guards. Surik and Scourge continued to battle the guards as Revan pressed on into the throne room to challenge the Sith Emperor himself.

Even though they were outnumbered by skilled opponents, both Scourge and Surik prevailed over the guards and turned to join the fight against the Emperor himself. Surik saw that the Emperor had all but defeated Revan without even drawing a weapon. She charged to his aid even as Revan was still reeling from being electrocuted by the Emperor's dark powers. Seeing the Emperor take Revan's own lightsaber and prepare to kill him with it, Surik made a choice which would have galactic consequences for centuries to come; rather than throw her lightsaber to kill the distracted Emperor at the cost of Revan's life, she threw her blade only to deflect the killing blow. It was at this moment that the battle was lost, and Lord Scourge realized that the only way to challenge the Emperor's plot against the Republic was to make it appear as though he had brought the Jedi before the Emperor as a trap for the servants of the Light. Taking advantage of her trust, Scourge stabbed Meetra Surik in the back with his lightsaber, ending her life. Though her life was ended, Surik's existence continued in some ethereal form through the Force. With Revan captured by the Sith Emperor to be used as a source of life energy to draw upon, Surik's spirit remained near Revan's body to keep his spirit alive for the centuries he was to be held in captivity.
Ct5srZXbEiTkX1VvOLd865gE7MigWyAUrkYGhOq9W3hEvBgFje74uqurLAqZS-O8OincyjMzssJmNBpXwguAFRpalmmQa7Cjs5KyfMEelNyLDCL-xc2Cz0gXOjuy5hA0MW4U50hm

ACT VI Legacy
Drop Act 1 music link. The Jedi and Sith are given a teleporter to flashback to the years that followed. Bastila is accompanied by the rest of the remaining Lost Jedi in her coruscant home, Bastila served as a Jedi Master of the Order and helped to rebuild the Jedi Order alongside Meetra’s Apprentices, she took it upon herself to spend the rest of her life with her son. She rebuilt the Jedi Order alongside the Lost Jedi. Vaner resembled his father, having Revan’s dark brown eyes, fair skin and shoulder length dark brown hair. The Human male's name was an anagram of his father's, but unlike both his parents, Vaner was not sensitive to the Force and therefore never joined the Jedi Order. Vaner instead became a politician, developing into a critical leader in the time of rebuilding following the Jedi Civil War. Vaner is also with his mother on Coruscant. Bastila never saw Revan again, and missed her husband dearly, though Revan would secretly watch over her through the Force in her dreams from his prison in the Maelstrom. However, she was convinced that whatever threat Revan went to fight, he had put a stop to it because their family never had to deal with war like they did. Vaner Shan becomes a candidate for Supreme Chancellor and falls in love and marries a woman named Emess much to his mother’s initial disapproval, because of a small age difference which was a bit ironic considering her and Revan’s age difference. After the birth of Vaner and Emess’s two children, Bastila’s disapproval subsided and she became a loving grandmother to her grandchildren. Vaner and his family visit his mother on the anniversary of Bastila and Revan’s marriage. Vaner wondered how things could have been different if the Force flowed through him the way it did them, but Bastila reassured him that the time beyond the Jedi Civil War needed men of strength, leaders within themselves to guide the struggling Republic to a new Era and Vaner had done her proud, he had become everything that she wanted him to be. /rp Vaner’s children, a boy named Bress and a girl named Reesa who were Force Sensitive, continued the Shan family legacy for five generations before. /rp The dormant powers within the bloodline were prevalent within young Tasiele Shan who was born around present day and lives on Tatooine with her Mother, helping with chores and living a simple life.
Ehkg_squsu-ymgNZKBr4bhAr_tzUJ30l22noNwinREutZyEq60QCFb3ZZvj4ZOPKdZo7JW0onEHgvxpZubfAXRS0K_xj_eLgmziDkmo_VeRh1n4CSD0d5r6uxVTCRAZcCb4IaG2u

Last edited:

Sauron

+2 When you described the event to me it sounded really cool. I would be more than excited to help you with this event.

Last edited:

Luna

VIP
-1 only time I have actually read the event, really barebones and your over complicating the reinforcements, just make it 2 lives or something.

Cruen

-1 Event idea isn't original or particularly strong, also technically the server is taking place in the SWTOR era so any mentions of post SWTOR era characters or events isn't great. Also I'm not gonna lie, I like you and I think you're cool, but I could not see you being a good GM

Last edited:

Arc

Kody, where do I start. You’re great in roleplay. There’s no denial. You have a good rep and I get along with you great.

However this event idea is very, very unoriginal.

For now I will -1. Change the event and I will very much consider changing my vote.

EDIT---------------------

+1 Edited event and made it better. Good app.

Last edited:

Scopes

+1 Kody is a great role-player and I think he would make good events. He already knows his roleplay experience and he's very chill and friendly. Good luck!

Asuka

+1 Kody is an amazing role player, proved to be super responsible and respectful as a player and person and absolutely deserves GM. He loves to RP and I know he would be constantly creating fun events and stories for all of us

+1 Kody is and has been very passionate for roleplay and over all a good guy. This is someone who I would love to be apart of his events and enjoy the stories he would tell.

Esmire

+1 Application was well thought out, you have an extreme passion for roleplay and a great guy to be around