Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:113686926
Your current rank: N/A
Amount of Warns: None

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Moderator
Total time with the community: 3 1/2 Years
Current level within the server: N/A

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Monday-Friday 11:00am-10:00pm
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Saturday 6:00am-12:00am | Sunday 1:00pm-10:00pm

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):
Lo-Fi Networks
Sentinel Networks
ST-Storm Chasers
Instant Reality Gaming
Levethian Networks
Bacon's Sandbox
Xypher Nations
Verian Gaming
Revolt Networks
Zealot Gaming
Position(s):
Owner
Owner
Super Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin
Time as position(s):
4 Months
6 Months
7 Months
4 Months
3 Months
1 Month
3 Months
1 Month
3 Weeks
Brief overview of the position(s):
I owned my own server for around six months and the other one I ran for around four months. Both were made after servers I played on for a while got shut down. I was a super admin on a storm chasers server almost a year after I started G-Mod and I learned everything I know about being staff from there. I was an administrator on a large amount of servers after I left ST-Storm Chasers. I worked on servers such as Dark RP, SWCW RP, Halo RP, and Sandbox servers. I worked as hard as I could to get to the positions I got to. I never abused my powers towards any players on any of these servers and I was always fair and just with sits and punishments. All of this experience in servers have given me the skills I have today.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Sigma, have permission from Nabe to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players?:

I have been playing on this server since June of 2017 when 2.0 was live. I have seen a great number of people come and go including staff, some good, some bad. I have a lot of experience on this server in the past. I have been staff numerous times on different servers because I really enjoy working with people and helping others have a good RP experience. I am always fair in what I do to deal with people in sits and I am never biased towards one side of the argument. I will only use staff powers if necessary because I never want to be that guy who always jumps to conclusions and does the wrong thing. I will always be 100% honest and will be strict when needed because that's what a staff member needs to be like. I have a great amount of experience being a staff member and would love to help out here and do my part to make the community a fun and interesting place. When the rules go live, I will make sure I know every single one of them so I can be the best I can be when it comes to taking sits. This seems like it will be a great team of staff already, and I hope to maybe become a part of it.

If there is anything anyone needs from me, such as more information, please ask in the comments and I will be sure to respond as fast as possible and do what I can to satisfy your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.