Not open for further replies.

Sigma

Steam Name: Mr Desolate

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:113686926

Current names/ranks on server: Sigma Bor, Sigma Lor, Sigma Sor, Josh A

Level: 100

Number of warns (active/total): 0/1

Time on Server (approx): 3 years

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: A Gray Jedi is someone who walks the line between the light and dark side of the force. They are former Jedi who distance themselves from the Council and follow their own path, not one made for them. They test their limits by using the dark side without being corrupted by it. They use both sides to their advantage depending on who their opponent is and what they are doing. They will help out anybody, but never commit to one faction. They can be peaceful or hostile at any point, depending on the situation.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal as a Gray Jedi will be to keep balance. I will not commit to one faction, I will side with whichever has less numbers. I will protect lower level people from higher level people by aiding the lower levels. I will also heal others if they are low on health. I want to be able to converse with either faction without having them fear me attacking them, because my job will be to protect others, not destroy everything I see. I will share my knowledge of saber forms and skill trees with people so they can be the best they can be. I will also seek to expand my knowledge by seeking out the best of the best and training with them to increase my understanding with my saber.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I feel I should be allowed to become a Gray Jedi because of my understanding of how Sith, Jedi, and the Eternal Empire work. I have gone back and forth between the three of those so I feel I could make a good middle ground by becoming a Gray Jedi. I don't want to pick sides or have to listen to a council member from any side yap at me for anything. I just want to be my own person and not have people telling me what I can and can't do.

Moxxi

Founder
accepted please contact a staff member for the whitelist and dont forget to always use your cc model while on the gray job

Status
Not open for further replies.