Denied Silver's Lore Character Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverCat

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name - -Silver Cat-
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:121066498
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Apprentice MB Novorous Vilos
Server Playtime - 1Day, 9hrs
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 18,184hours
Warn Count - 1
Age - 25

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[X]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

I enjoy the history of Star Wars and the characters that they continue to create. The outfits and vehicles that they are able to continue conveying to all of us is another reason why I find Star Wars very interesting and have things from their timeline probably created in the near future. I wish to be able to create something of Sith relations in the near future; be it an outfit, item or even a vehicle of some kind that was in SW history would be an achievement for myself. If we are now talking about ingame or the gaming portion of SW. I love the magic and sorcery aspect of it, the torturing on many different games is also appealing as it is funny to see the general reactions you get from either the players or ingame npcs whenever you do torture someone.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

Darth Bane. Known as a Legendary Human Sith Lord. He was the Sole Survivor of the Brotherhood of Darkness which the Jedi had killed all of them off, as well as he was the one who enacted the Rule of Two. Stating that there must only be a Master and an Apprentice. Eventually he was killed by his own apprentice and then the world went into a Millenium Year of Peace.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

I have always been a Star Wars fan ever since I was little, collecting items here and there in relevant relations to the movies, series, etc. Upon reading the books and comics I have come to favor him as an ideal character in which for myself I wish to aspire to become. Hopefully with becoming Darht Bane I will be able to learn more about him as well as myself in seeing things through his "eyes" so to speak.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

I plan on creating/applying for this character to increase the motivation and aspiration of the Sith in the teachings that the trainings of the Sith are lacking thereof. There are multiple ideals, and teachings that I believe in myself that are not being covered when someone is being trained to the Sith side that I wish as a person and then a character as well will be ideal to guide them on the correct path to snuff out the life essence of the Jedi. I will use my own knowledge to help create a story befitting that of Darth Bane. I am more of a document oriented person so if need be I will also be creating documents that pertain to certain events, trainings, ideals and history that will have the "Reborn Gaming" logo plastered somewhere so no one will be able to steal them from myself or the server I wish to preserve.

LORE CHARACTER
What is your connection to this character?

In SWTOR I enjoy seeing Darth Bane in the game as well as reading up on the character whenever I get the chance to do so. Being the founding father of the Sith Order feels like a true honor and undertaking that only a few people have the chance to even dream about becoming. I would love the become this character to add more roleplay to the server for I don't want it to become like most JvS servers where it's just a constant rdm spree and where everyone just kills each other to get promoted. I would love to see more in-character events from the Sith side and with me becoming this character I would love to help implement that.

What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?

I know that Darth Bane is the Father of the new Sith Doctrine. Allowing for only a Master and Apprentice to be available at any given time. He was the sole survivor of the massacre of the Brotherhood of Darkness. With him creating this doctrine/decree it was an attempt to have an apprentice crave the power of the Sith Master, in a wish for them to attempt to take their Masters life and then of course become the Master themselves so then they could of course have an apprentice and continue the cycle of Master and Student.

How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?

I will be adapting him into many aspects on the Reborn Timeline.

-I will be teaching Sith Acolyte's the proper ways of the Force on what they should be learning and the meanings behind everything they learn. It will help them down the line as the become apprentices to Lords and then they become Lords themselves.
-I will be creating documents that others can use and take a look at to help keep everything in a well mannered dignitary. Without records the Sith wont have a history of ideals to fall back upon. Plus this will also help us straighten out training documents, historical events, etc.
-I will be creating small historical events that will be related to lore both in SW and through the lore established on Reborn. These events could be the most diverse creations ever established or they could also be something quaint and not really, "exciting". Aside from that though I do believe the players would enjoy my micro-events.

What makes you best suited to fill this role?

With me becoming this role there are several aspects why I am good for this role.

1. I am able to get on here at least whenever I get off work for a good five hours each day. And during my days off I can be on here the whole day, adding on to my gmod hours.
2. I love to learn, I have multiple books on Sith Lore, Jedi Lore and Star Wars Comics in general to help me establish a foothold on the history of these characters.
3. I am a document oriented person, with this I will be able to keep track of everyone I train so if that person decides to do something immoral or against an ingame rule. I will personally take the punishment for their actions as I didn't train them correctly.

*EDIT* "Sorry, I had to Edit for I was informed Wrongly on the Previous Character I applied for. I wasn't able to choose him. I was now told to edit my application and I am satisfied with the character I have chosen. Thank you for your patronage."

Last edited:

JPL

Executive
We would like to see you add more detail to your understanding of the character's origin and history.
We would also like to see you redo how you will adapt him into the reborn timeline section and include more specific details about how you will fit them into the lore instead of talking about things like teaching sith which you will do no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.