Server Playtime - Forever
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 3593
Warn Count - 0
Age - 21

Relevant Experience
Servers - Reborn Gaming
Roles - Gamemaster

QUESTIONNAIRE
The Gamemaster role requires creativity, knowledge, and most of all, vision.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What is your level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools?

I have pretty decent experience but it's been a while so I'm probably a little rusty

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster?

I've been a part of this community for years now I've seen the server die so many times from the lack of creativity. I wanna change that I want to bring about a new era of roleplay to likes that the community has never seen before.

Why should the community support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players?

I've been a GM in the past and I feel my events were really good I put in countless hours building custom raids in order to make sure that all my events were unique in one way or another.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?

Yes, I have assisted in events in the past from being an actor in the raid to actually managing the raid it self.

How well could you adapt to unplanned circumstances in something you have planned?

In the past, I always try to plan for multiple outcomes when it came to my events, but I made sure that my events were pretty straightforward. Now that's not saying I wouldn't go off script if a player was seriously trying to RP in my event I would always reward them in a positive or negative way.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

I grew up with Star Wars and it always stuck with me I love the culture that it has created.

Now, taking what most interests you, craft a high-quality multi-part storyline (with characters, branches, anything that you see fit) that you could create multiple events from.

Along Time Ago In A Galaxy Far Far Away...

An ominous hum can be heard all throughout the Galaxy...

From the woods of Kashyyyk to the Jedi Temple on Tython this hum can be heard... The Jedi Council calls a meeting and they try to locate where this sound is coming from. As they reach out into the force...The Force fights back. The Council is in shock for they have never felt this type of presence before. All of sudden this sound gets deeper and deeper. The young Padawans who are not so strong in the force just yet screen in pain as if they have been paralyzed from within.

As the other Jedi Masters see this the Jedi Council calls a meeting with all of the Jedi Master of the Order. They create a huge mediation circle with Jedi council chambers to attempt to find the source of this force anomaly. This time they are successful, but one by one the weaker masters begin to fall, victim until the Grandmaster breaks the circle in order to save what's left of Jedi leadership. After this, the humming finally stops almost as if whoever started this has become aware that they have been found.
The Council convenes a short time after to discuss what they saw one of the members says that they saw a large door that looked like it was within an ancient tomb. Another says that what they believe they saw was Korriban and finally the Grandmaster speaks. He saw an ancient ritual that the Sith Sorcerers were conducting on Korriban one that was rumored to be a myth, but somehow they have accomplished the impossible. The Sorcerers have figured out a way to steal the midiclorians from within the force itself to create life. The sound we heard was the force itself crying out in pain trying to retake control of the natural order....... To find out the rest you must accept this application.

If your application is accepted, you will be required to start a multi-event storyline as part of your trial. It is recommended that this be the first draft of that storyline.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters.
[ Sauron]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Sauron], have permission from [Server Manager Ronnie The Almighty] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Sauron]

NOTE - Gamemasters are not administrative staff. Gamemasters should not use their powers for anything besides their events, unless instructed otherwise by an Admin+.

Ronnie

Owner
| +2 |
The questionnaire has too little effort put into it, but the storyline is good quality and interesting.

Ronnie

Owner
| APPLICATION ACCEPTED |
The community may reasonably have their hesitations, but I think you will make a fine addition to the gamemaster team.
You have been granted the rank of TRIAL GAMEMASTER.
Please read through our Administration Guidelines.