Sitrin/NeonRS/Dylan/TinyJock's GameMaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sitrin

VIP
Steam name: TinyJock
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:100627805
Ingame name(s): EE Knight Tara Visla, Apprentice General Grievous, (CC- Jedi Padawan Sitrin)
Current play time: I do not know an exact time, but before the rework was done and server changed, I had around 2 to 3 weeks in game time
Time in Garry’s Mod: 3245 hours
Amount of warns: 2

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): I played on a starwars RP server called Revolution where I was a Admin/Gamemaster and I had the position for around a year and in total I had done over 630 events.
I have also been staff on many other servers such as
I have been an owner (Same one where I was Gamemaster/Admin for a server named Revolution - Closed
I have been head admin for a server called IceGaming but it is still up to this day but the owners did not help the community after a certain point and did not talk any suggestions or do anything that pleased the community other than having a basic DarkRP server
I have been a moderator for a star wars RP server that is apart of Revolution networks I believe that has shut down
I have been a mod on aHarry Potter rp server but I left the role as I had to do Mocs, Exams ect so I couldn't play Garry's Mod as much as I wanted to.

Time as position:Half a year to a year on all of the servers

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
On MVG there was a NPC control mod which is the same as the one on this server that I used a lot and I know exactly how to use it, and I have a lot of experience with Garry's Mod building and construction
Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
I love star wars lore, I am always reading different kinds of cannon and legend lore in my spare time. My whole family LOVE star wars so we go to events near my house in London and that gives me a much bigger aspect on Star Wars as a whole. I know most things about all different factions, characters and I have watched most of the Animated series.
Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ X] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[ 2 or 3]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[X] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
I desire to give everyone the best story I can give them, if it is for the Jedi, EE, Sith or all together I can make a story that works for everyone that should and I hope will make everyone happy
Plan an event (story based or building based):
Building event- I would build a big box that would have around 4 to 6 floors each consisting a room of hostiles and 1-2 main bosses from each room once you kill the hostiles there will be a puzzle to be solved and who ever solves the puzzle gets to pick 5 or so people to progress (Doesn't have to include them selves) as the progress it could turn into finding a key puzzle, answering lore questions, parkour, etc, on the final boss you will have to fight the main boss that will have different stages. level 1- Normal fight until low hp, then the boss will disappear and have more mini hostiles spawn that will have to be killed where then the boss will regain some hp and will have a new weapon, level 2, once the boss is taken to a low hp he/she will rise up onto a platform where only one-three force user(s) will have to fight the boss, when he is weakened more hostiles spawn and once they are cleared you will have to go back through the rooms of the maze/box to find where the boss is hiding and then from there is able to be killed and upon death who ever gets the last hit will perhaps get a prize of some sort of prize, saber/crystal part etc. (Next bit is just an idea that doesn't have to happen) but before they get there prizes a final boss comes and asks for one person to step forward and if they managed to defeat the last hostile they recessive a very good prize, but if they fail they are PK'd (Again this one doesn't have to happen just an idea I had) if no one wants to battle then the boss simply disappears into dust and the event ends and everyone is returned

Story event- A hostile from another Galaxy comes and attempts to convert a member of each faction if a member is not converted (Not a permanent role) that faction will have to fight a wave of hostiles ranging to simple creatures to boss mobs, if all factions have someone to convert I will take those people away to perhaps change there model to be a hostile and then me and those others come back to destroy the planets of each faction, we get around 5 minutes on each planet before we are defeated fully, we then retreat and fly away to our Galaxy and people who did well in the event + the people who converted get a small prize.
User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[ X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X ]
Shepard
Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
What makes me better than other applicants is that I am an approachable person, I uphold my integrity in-game which is very important because if someone has a problem but is too scared to talk to a person about events or other staff things or they think the people is breaking rules when higher-ups aren't on, the staff member is doing something very wrong. A staff member/Game Master should be someone almost everyone can relate to and hold a conversation with, know the rules plus follow them instead of just enforcing them on everyone but themselves. I am someone who is respectful and is not someone that just says "I'm a Staff so you have to listen to me." to all my friends, and with my previous experience I have the knowledge required to staff/gamemaster and not have a bias opinion during events where I will make it unfair and easy for certain players I want to apply for GM to actually help the community.

Last edited:

CUBE

VIP
-1 I don't even know who you are and you haven't been playing for even close to long enough for Gm

CUBE

VIP
Oh wait, You mean In game time? Like all your hours added up? oh...... Still I've never even seen you once. What luna said thought; its not even that much ig time.

Sitrin is an old player from 2.0, Although I do like you, you need to be more active before this application is considered.

Whiskey

I have been a mod on this community's Harry Potter rp server but I left the role as I had to do Mocs, Exams ect so I couldn't play Garry's Mod as much as I wanted to.
I don't believe we have a Harry's Potter RP server?
Plus I have just seen you come back, you need to be active a lot more before you apply for GM.
It is going to be a -1 until you get more playtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.