Status
Not open for further replies.

Sitrin

VIP
Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name: Dylan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11101
CC Name: Black Flash
Current names/ranks on server: Darth Sitrin | ST PVT 4827 NeonRS | Zakuul Captain NeonRS
Level: 151
Number of warns: 2 from 2017
Time on Server: I have been on the server since the newer saber combat was added (When turtleing was a thing)

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
I see the Gray Jedi as a way to show that you are not filled with hatred nor filled with peace, but someone who can see both sides of the argument and can give in to those feelings and use them for that they are and not abuse them, they share the light and the darkness with those around them making sure that there is always balance. They can call upon the dark side but they are not corrupted by it and do not completely embrace them selves into it, they are able to use abilities commonly used within the dark side such as lightning, but not enough that it shows they are a sith.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
My goals as a Gray Jedi is to understand ALL aspects of the force, to understand everyone who uses the force and to understand why and what the force truly is, I will balance my self between both the light and the dark to get a true grasp on what the force is and it does for everyone. I want to be able to bring peace to those who need it and deserve it but also stop and remove those of which take the force for granted. I want to be able to show people that the the force is not just about being a Jedi and protecting and being peaceful or being a sith and being hateful and blood thirsty I want to show that if you truly listen to the force and what it is you can find a proper balance and unlock your true purpose

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:

I feel that I should be able to become a Gray Jedi for a few reasons.
I have multiple lives such as Jedi and Sith meaning I already understand the meaning of both of the sides of the force meaning I get a bet understanding of how to be a willful and true Gray Jedi, I think I should be a Gray as I am forgiving and caring , I feel that I don't have to set my self to one thing such as an organization or a group to show what I am and what I can do but to use all sides of the force. I am very active and love to RP, I have a lot of experience already with stuff like Gray Jedi on other servers where I have shown what it means to be a Gray and I also want to help others and open up the server with new aspects of the force!

-Thank you for reading, and may the force be with you
-
Sitrin

Last edited:

Cruen

-2 Absolute minge. Not a reliable player on the server and I don't think he's ready for Gray

Okeas

VIP
-1 Toxic in game and on forums, argue in Ecomms flooding chat, attacking own members of faction and saying it was self defense. You don’t seem to fit requirements of a grey.

Sitrin

VIP
-1 Toxic in game and on forums, argue in Ecomms flooding chat, attacking own members of faction and saying it was self defense. You don’t seem to fit requirements of a grey.
I never actually attacked anyone I force pushed them away because a ee member didn’t realise I was ee so he started shooting me

Status
Not open for further replies.