Skies report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaros

-1 On account of what has already been stated, and because sounds like you only made this report to over-exaggerate a situation and attempt to cause problems and get someone in trouble, which sounds like a pretty toxic habit to have if this is something you regularly do.

Reactions: Tyr
Wah wah, maybe he should be standing in the middle of the crowd *shrugs*
In the middle of what exactly the picture shows skies striaght up attacking him and the logs back his story skies started attacking and then killed rde at a time

looking at logs skies it would seem u also believed it was UT after u killed him Dark Council Dark Descendant Skies Blood ( STEAM_0:1:71448845 ) ( Skies ) : // It's UT
Dark Council Dark Descendant Skies Blood ( STEAM_0:1:71448845 ) ( Skies ) : // Rocky called ut
this was at 2am after rde was killed by skies at 1:48am

Dark Council Dark Descendant Skies Blood ( STEAM_0:1:71448845 ) ( Skies ) killed Eternal C Joseph Joestar ( STEAM_0:0:186748471 ) ( Joseph Joestar ) with a Personal Lightsaber ( weapon_lightsaber_personal )
this was said after he died by other EE

Prince Thexan ( STEAM_0:1:91684577 ) ( Prince Thexan ) : // Stop rdming pls
Emperor Valkorion ( STEAM_0:1:79082330 ) ( Emperor Valkorion ) : /ad SITH leave my planet

If I took this sit skies wouldve been warned seeing the evidence in the logs backs rde's claim compared to the different stories I'm getting from the sith which were
He attacked first (logs disprove that )

He was standing in the middle (picture doesnt show that instead he was being attacked directly )

Just cause its rde should change how we view reports

Moxxi

Founder
your also not looking at all the facts tho like your looking at logs which show such a short amount of the story and your like still just ignoring so many facts like how skies and rde are on 2 different factions so like what are you gonna warn him for rdm because its just not theres no proof of tbagging and if your really getting that triggered about tbabbing then holy shit you must have been real fun to play with in the cod days dog and i was there i know more of what happened than u looking at some logs

Moxxi

Founder
im about done posting on this forum if u wanna talk to me about it in ts and i can better give you my point of view on all this because im working on about 3 hours of sleep in the last 2 days or some shit

Phaze

VIP
Prince Thexan ( STEAM_0:1:91684577 ) ( Prince Thexan ) : // Stop rdming pls
This can not be relevant to me because you have no context of the reason of this message and all your log posts do not have time stamps so they can not be used properly

Kice

VIP
-1 Apparently there was an RP situation which led to the Sith and the EE killing each other. If you don't want to be killed then maybe you should've left the planet. The screenshots and the logs probably don't show the full picture.

Charger

While I can see some issues from this report I also think it's being blown out of proportion somewhat. Going further back into the logs it's clear that Rde was fighting with sith a few minutes prior to the death in this report. From this I conclude that he was involved at some stage in this giant fight. I believe everyone that was involved should have exercised more restraint before letting the planet devolve into one giant rdm fight, this point is particularly valid for the staff members involved.

I'll be taking steps to ensure staff are more on-top of situations like this in the future.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.