Skies report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oat man

moxxi was right there and he did nothing and joined in.....
If moxxi is breaking rules try to talk to shepherd about that.
and I have seen skies break rules before and be mean to you very bored line on the edge of toxicity

Naga

VIP
-1 RDE for as long as ive known you in 3.0 till now you've always tried to get people in more trouble than they deserve. everyone was on zakuul doing an ooc marriage but also semi ic. it devolved in to chaos with people fighting every where and people rdming. everyone there was getting hit or killed and tbagged and reporting someone shows that you honselty just want him warned/banned for a minor thing like rdm and tbagging

Oat man

-1 RDE for as long as ive known you in 3.0 till now you've always tried to get people in more trouble than they deserve. everyone was on zakuul doing an ooc marriage but also semi ic. it devolved in to chaos with people fighting every where and people rdming. everyone there was getting hit or killed and tbagged and reporting someone shows that you honselty just want him warned/banned for a minor thing like rdm and tbagging
What I see is skies hitting RDE when it seams like he does not want to be part of the fighting I dont see anyone else getting hit or even have there lightsabers on but if you where there and says that is what was happening I can see why this a bad report I would like to hear what sikes has to say

Vethar

VIP
On zakuul we were having a massive war and you were apart of it. They were just attacking because of the war we were having. The pictures don’t show much to be honest..
this could be a miss understanding because we were all killing each other and having fun!

Luna

VIP
-1 I honestly think you're salty you never got DC and decided to report Skies

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyr
Also people _1 due to rde past behavior just because of who rde is shouldnt mean that the person who he is reporting shouldnt get a pass regardless of who it is and even if during down time if rde did not want to be killed it would still be considered rdm

Status
Not open for further replies.