Steam Name - Novablade19993
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:541049741
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Jedi JIST Knight Skolas
Server Playtime - 2days 13hours 55mins
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 844.9
Warn Count - 0
Age - 29

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[x ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[ ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
What interests me most about the star wars universe is that i fell in love with the franchise back when starwars episode 1 the phantom menace came out in the cinema i went there with my father and i fell in love with the universe from there onwards with what story telling was done with it, it was very in depth and did not dissapoint with the like of a young child turned into the most feared sith after all 3 movies he turned his back on the people who cared about him so much and he became the most powerful force user in the galaxy. The star wars universe speaks to me on a more personal level as well I live for starwars i would give my life to be in that universe even for just one day starwars is my life.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
The name of my dark jedi will be Skolas he was once and proud jedi who went down a very dark path towards the darkside but did not turn to the sith for guidance in learning how to control the dark forces inside his mind he just let them flow throughout his body and mind to feel more uncaged and unhinged with the force to be very unstable in his fighting style and force use, Galahad would then seek only guidence from the force spirits and dark force spirits to teach him the true ways of the force and how to truly control them, he did strike down his own family when he went to visit them back on tatoween that's when he knew that the light and dark side became one being and he then knew that his true path was the dark side of the force but would not turn to the sith for any guidance on how to control this almighty power.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?
What drew me to the role of dark jedi is that they are the definition of true power between the sith and jedi where they use just dark side powers for there own good and that they have very good knowledge of the force and what it does and how it can be used in battle and everyday activities with that being helping the jedi or the sith in there battles against eachother or just being there as an enforcer for either faction, my character will be impartial but if he has to fight for the jedi side in one battle he will not hesitate to use the darkside to aid them in the fight that they have started he will be there to finish the fight first in last out.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
My characters motivation is that i am a jedi who has turnned to the dark side of the force but not renounced his jedi ways in such that i will not join the sith order and will not stay with the jedi order could say i would be in limbo but i would not class myself as a sith or jedi i would tap into either sides force abillitys that some deem to severe to any normal force user to aid me in my bouts in battle either with helping the sith or the jedi in there conquest for total dommination of the galaxy.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE

FORCE USER
Why has your character not joined either the Jedi or Sith with their Force abilities?
My character believes that both sides to the jedi and the sith are a waste of time and that they are bound by strict laws and codes to run there respective orders my character belives that the power that both jedi and sith is a gift that should be used without no restraint on anyone so that they can be free in what they choose to do and that they are not bound by any code or laws that the jedi and sith have set for themselves because my character thinks that both codes are pointless.

What is your character’s goal within the Force?
My characters goal within the force is the bring there own version of peace and order to the galaxy with that being taking over a planet and rulling with an iron fist or helping either faction with there conquest for dominance against the other faction but i would stay impartial to the point where if they turn on me i would not hesitate to strike them down with all my force and might and skill.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Force?
My characters interpretation of the force is that there is no bounds on what the force can do to any person in such that its a power that should be respected and used in a certain way that it would benefit to both sides with what power my dark jedi would have he would be there to assist with either side or go alone his power would be great but also under control so that he would be a respected person to use in battle his force would guide him in battle so that the victor takes the spoils and the looser looses there head.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Jedi and Sith Codes?
My characters interpretation of the jedi and sith codes is that he is not bound by them only he follows them because he chooses to not that he is bound to by some higher power he doesn't stand by the code and all this malarkey of there is peace, and there is power he believes that both codes have the same meaning but they are just worded differently to the point where both sides are blind by there own codes and they should look past there codes and see what is in front of them all.

Last edited:

Clappy

+1 I think Skolas is great at RP and would like to see what he does with a Dark Jedi character

Last edited:

Ronnie

Owner
Instead of Galahad 'once being a proud Jedi', but only on paper, I'd rather you actually be a proud Jedi in-game, and set this up in-character, either on Skolas or on a different life.

Status
Not open for further replies.