Steam Name - Novablade19993
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:541049741
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - EB Apprentice Skolas
Server Playtime - 12 hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 788.7
Warn Count - 0
Age - 28

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[X ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
What interests me most about the star wars universe is that its universal what ever you want to be you can be if you want to be an ultimate badass like the sith you can if you want to fight on the light side of the jedi you can with the right training of both factions the possibilities are endless in the star wars universe you could be a smuggler from tatooween or a diplomat from curasaunt the possibilities are infinate.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
The name of my character is Darth Malgus His history is quite indepth but i will shorten it due to the word count and i wouldnt want you spending all day just reading over his history. Darth malgus formaly known as Veradun was born in the year 3700 bby on the planet dromund kass he was raised by his adopted father, his adopted family had a zoo that was funded by the empire, at a very young age he practiced the force and his instructors where very and i mean very impressed with the young boy. When malgus was a bit older he kill a twilek servant of his fathers then he knew what was deep inside him a power that would make him a force to be wreakond with.
What drew you to the character role you have selected?
What drew me to the character was that he is a strong willed person who doesnt take '' excuse my language'' shit off anyone he is feared by many and loyal only to the dark council i look up to him even from a very young age of when i first started to play SWTOR and when i seen him i was blown away from what he was like when using the force and what he has achieved as a darth he is unmatched by many and feared by all if i could i would base my life around what Darth Malgus is like but i doubt i could get away with it irl.
What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
My characters main motivations are as follows to answer to only the dark council, serve the emperor with what ever he needs to be done at any time assist with any training of new acolytes and give apprentices and acolytes the training and guidence they deserve from a Legend like darth malgus it will drive my character to bring fear to the jedi and great power and assurance to the sith knowing that the jedi fear this sith and not to take hit lightly when in battle against him at any time.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.

LORE CHARACTER

What is your connection to this character?
My connection to this character is on a personal level i am just like he was at a very young age back when i was just 4 years old i was taken into short term foster care whilst my mother was in hospital and my foster family where just like malguses wealthy and looked after animals and looked after there foster kids as well as there own. When i first played SWTOR when i seen Darth malgus i started to look at his lore and i was like wow he is just like myself apart from the force element and the killing of a servant he is just like me a foster child who went on his own path to his own journey.

What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?
My understanding of this character is that he was fostered when he was very young shown that he a great potential with using the force to his own will and did his first ever killing of a servant girl as well his reputation exceeded him to the point of being the most feared force user and duelist in the wide galaxy not many jedi would face him and live to tell the tale of there fight with Darth Mlagus.

How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?
The way i would make this character fit into the reborn timeline is that malgus was kept frozen in bacta due to wounds he had sustained from a fight that he had with a powerful jedi leading him to not knowing where he is only knowing that he is known as darth malgus but he fights like a lord and he is trying to gain back his rank and standing in the sith order any way he has to if being it was via killing hundreds to thousands of jedi so be it what ever it takes.

What makes you best suited to fill this role?
What makes me best suited for the role is that i would not break rules with the character i would follow what his lore is and stand by it if it means that malgus has to start off as a lord then so be it i wouldnt question it one bit i wouldnt minge about or break nlr or roleplay rules i would follow them to the letter so that anyone new and old would see i am loyal trustworthy to play with on the server.

I would just like to add i am purchasing vip+ first once i know i have passed this application i will then purchase the lore character pack off the store many thanks for reading my application feedback would be much appreciated also i suffer from dyslexia so some words maybe misspelled a bit.

-1, I haven't seen you enough in the server to understand if you have any capability to roleplay or not, nor show loyalty to Reborn. Beyond that however, a Lord-character has a lot to it besides their obvious history. You wrote a lot explaining the character but not so much for the details that make him personally drawn to you specifically. I'd say flush it out more, make it more personal, then come back and I'll change my perception.

-1, I haven't seen you enough in the server to understand if you have any capability to roleplay or not, nor show loyalty to Reborn. Beyond that however, a Lord-character has a lot to it besides their obvious history. You wrote a lot explaining the character but not so much for the details that make him personally drawn to you specifically. I'd say flush it out more, make it more personal, then come back and I'll change my perception.
cheers for the feedback bud helps me out a lot

Gary

-1 Just not enough information or time played on the server. I also think Malgus's dueling ability was better than what your at right now.

Ronnie

Owner
If you could flesh this out some more, I'd appreciate it! I think you do have potential but like Rocky said, needs some more info in other sections.

JPL

Executive
Denied
Since you haven't updated it going to go ahead and deny this you are more than welcome to reapply with the suggestions Ronnie gave you if you so choose.