Steam Name: XERO_vBlade
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:541049741
Ingame Name(s) - LTG Master Skolas
Server Playtime - 1week
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 1,224.2 hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 30

Relevant Experience
Servers - wearwolf gaming 2014 , mvg 2014 , starborn network 2015, Genisis networks 2019

Positions - trial mod mvg , community manager starborn , admin wearwolf, trial mod genisis

Responsibilities -
Responsibilities were as follows doing staff tasks with that being making sure that everyone is having a good time and if any reports come inn taking the ticket and making the right decisions at any time with being fair and impartial at all times and having a level head at all times not loosing my temper and shouting at anyone and just listening to both sides of the report and asking for evidence with the community manager role before starborn was shut down due to the owner going to collage my role in that job was document organisation and checking the log system issuing staff warns and bans making sure the staff team was doing there job and making sure the community is running smooth.

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?

The reason the community should support my application is because I can be fair and impartial at all times and not let my emotions get the better from me at any time I will always keep a level head and patience at all times and making sure that the right result is produced at all times, if at any point that I would need help with a staff sit I would request help from a next rank up via following the chain of command and if it was a staff issue I would record the incident then show the footage to the proper channels of how it would be handled.

What makes you more qualified than other players?

What qualifies me for the position of staff on reborn I have past experience of being staff on my old account I can be fair and impartial at all times to make sure that the right decision has been made and not rushed to a bad outcome where the player will get aggressive I would also try to de-escalate the situation if two member or more are arguing in chat or in voice chat I would pull them both aside and speak with them both to see if there is a suitable resolution to the current issue they both have, If someone is being a troll/ minge they would be delt with as follows warn them first if they continue then a second warn would be issued and a 3hours ban then 3rd offence would be 1 week ban etc but before I would issue the bans I would ask in staff chat in game or staff chat on discord for authorisation for the ban/ warns so that it would be logged and made sure I have done the right thing.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?

My primary focus to handle a administrative situation is to be calm and collective at all times and not to loose my cool at any point because it could make the situation very worse and serious at any time to the point where the person could get aggressive and non compliant but best way to deal with it is to be polite at all times and not shout just talk to them with the same respect you deserve to them as they would with you.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?

The reason I have chose this community over others is because I love this community like it was my own family everyone is so nice and respectful to everyone and everyone has a good laugh at times and can be serious at any time as well I will always be fair and impartial and never rush into a situation at any time and if I need to have an interview I would have no objection to it I'm an open book at all times people know I can tell them if needed what if up with me at all times I'm friendly and not combative.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[ BEN FISHER AKA SKOLAS]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Ben Fisher AKA SKOLAS], have permission from [Super Admin+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[ BEN FISHER AKA SKOLAS]

Cheadle

+1
Skolas has been a consistent positive member of the community, he's EU which is an amazing addition and has experience in the field.
He'll do great work if given the chance.

Maxir

+1
I've spent some time with Skolas, He has helped me through some tough times especially regarding some personal issues IRL. He is an all around great guy and deserves this position

Goodluck my friend I hope you get it