Sky's Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

VIP
Your Steam ID and/or IGN: BI Lord Sky

Staff Member who Warned: I honestly forgot, it was several days ago.

Warn reason: Entering an OOC area while combat tagged.

What happened?: Just as I was entering the embassy on Tat I was force leeched by someone, he immediately called a staff member giving me no room to discuss anything with him, a 20 minute sit ensued and the only solid evidence that came of it was the fact that he leeched me and it was shown in the logs, and then he called a staff member seconds later. While I did break the rule, I did not mean to and apologize for doing so.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: I rarely ever break rules, this being my absolute first warning on the server. I wish to keep a clean record. I acknowledge my mistake and apologize for breaking this rule.

Any sort of proof(photo,video): N/A

Boaty

VIP
If you type !warns you should be able to see who warned you. If he hit you while you are outside it does count as entering an OOC area while in combat. You should’ve walk out of the area if he tag you while you were outside. Your reasons are really poorly given if you break rules you get warned it that simple.

IROCONIAN

also, who force leached you, then called staff? they should see the logs right? as you say it was immediately, seems like they are abusing the server rules themselves by using it to get you in trouble if that is the case.

P

Pump

You can’t just get a warn removed because “you rarely break the rules” you learn from your mistakes and move on with the consequences.

neutral, should of been a verbal but also you cant just break rules because you never break rules.
Thats like saying im allowed to shoot up a school because ive never talked with any cops.

Sky

VIP
If you type !warns you should be able to see who warned you. If he hit you while you are outside it does count as entering an OOC area while in combat. You should’ve walk out of the area if he tag you while you were outside. Your reasons are really poorly given if you break rules you get warned it that simple.

To be fair he didn't give me a chance to walk out he called staff immediately after it was done.

Sky

VIP
You can’t just get a warn removed because “you rarely break the rules” you learn from your mistakes and move on with the consequences.

I used the justification of rarely breaking rules to prove that I'm a good player and that this rule break wasn't purposeful. And if you read the entirety of my appeal I acknowledge and apologize for said actions so I am not just trying to use that as an excuse to get rid of a warning.

Sky

VIP
neutral, should of been a verbal but also you cant just break rules because you never break rules.
Thats like saying im allowed to shoot up a school because ive never talked with any cops.

I understand what you're saying but I didn't break the rules on purpose, I wasn't given any time to rectify the problem and leave ooc area, he just called staff and used the short time frame between the force leech and him calling staff to get me in trouble.

Shade Tano

Ok so I was chasing him on tat. I hit with force vampire way before he ran into the no combat zone. He ran into the OOC room I told him to get out you were combat tagged. He did not get out so I called staff. The whole time during the staff sit he kept saying he wasn’t even combat tagged until the admin brought up logs. ( ok I understanding you can’t see where he was combat tagged with logs) then he started to say I was tagged right before I ran into the OOC room. It was a really long sit because he couldn’t admit that he was combat tagged. What makes me mad is that now he is admitting it on the forums.

Okeas

VIP
-1 you admit to breaking the rule and you want us to remove it because you normally don’t do it? You still did it and the warn was deserved.

Sky

VIP
Ok so I was chasing him on tat. I hit with force vampire way before he ran into the no combat zone. He ran into the OOC room I told him to get out you were combat tagged. He did not get out so I called staff. The whole time during the staff sit he kept saying he wasn’t even combat tagged until the admin brought up logs. ( ok I understanding you can’t see where he was combat tagged with logs) then he started to say I was tagged right before I ran into the OOC room. It was a really long sit because he couldn’t admit that he was combat tagged. What makes me mad is that now he is admitting it on the forums.

1) You called staff 5-10 seconds after I ran in and never told me to leave.
2) You hit me with force leech right as I entered while I was in the doorway of the building, I interpreted this as being in the building but the staff member who warned me interpreted it as being outside, so obviously I took what the staff member said and not my own opinion.
3) The only evidence we had was me being leeched and you calling staff almost 10 seconds later, I personally think I wasnt tagged but according to the staff member I was, the only reason I made this warn appeal was to see if I can get it removed considering I never break any rules and in this instance I was given an official warning when it should have been a verbal.

The only thing I have admitted thus far was that a staff member said I was tagged and punished me as such, that doesn't mean I agree with it.

The only reason the sit was so long was because you were constantly yelling at me and cursing me out during the sit and the staff member in charge of the sit couldnt figure anything out because you werent giving any information, just yelling at me and calling me scum etc etc, all because you thought you were correct. I was being completely calm the entire time and never once raised my voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.