Sky's Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

VIP
-1 you admit to breaking the rule and you want us to remove it because you normally don’t do it? You still did it and the warn was deserved.

If you read the rest of my appeal, that is not the only reason cited.

Shade Tano

1) You called staff 5-10 seconds after I ran in and never told me to leave.
2) You hit me with force leech right as I entered while I was in the doorway of the building, I interpreted this as being in the building but the staff member who warned me interpreted it as being outside, so obviously I took what the staff member said and not my own opinion.
3) The only evidence we had was me being leeched and you calling staff almost 10 seconds later, I personally think I wasnt tagged but according to the staff member I was, the only reason I made this warn appeal was to see if I can get it removed considering I never break any rules and in this instance I was given an official warning when it should have been a verbal.

The only thing I have admitted thus far was that a staff member said I was tagged and punished me as such, that doesn't mean I agree with it.

The only reason the sit was so long was because you were constantly yelling at me and cursing me out during the sit and the staff member in charge of the sit couldnt figure anything out because you werent giving any information, just yelling at me and calling me scum etc etc, all because you thought you were correct. I was being completely calm the entire time and never once raised my voice.
“all because you thought you were correct.” lmao I am correct you were tagged before you entered the OOC room. Just deal with the warn.

As you stated you had no room to discuss your side of the story. I would like to know who handled this sit as we are suppose to give at verbal's first unless the rule they broke was absolutely on purpose and a serious offense. You were sorry and I am fairly certain if he gave you the chance you would have gone back out and at least attempted to fight him for your life. People make mistakes and this was your mistake. We all deserve second chances.
+2

@Sky I still can't figure out who warned you so do "!warns" in-game and look at your warns. It will show a name. Tell me that name so I can get their side of the whole situation.

Last edited:
C

Charger_AU

Accepted

You should have received a verbal warning first. Contact a staff member in-game to have your warning removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.