Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:117000749
Your current rank: Gold Vip, Knight, Lord,Sloth of Zakuul

Amount of Warns: 3

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for:Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): a year and a half
Current level within the server: 100

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 12PM(CST) - 3AM(CST)
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 12PM(CST)-3AM(CST)

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Palm Tree Gaming, DefconGaming and Icefuse.
Position(s): Palm Tree Gaming Senior Moderator, DefconGaming Admin, Icefuse Senior Admin.
Time as position(s):6Months(Palm Tree Gaming), 1Year (DefconGaming), and 8Months (IceFuse)
Brief overview of the position(s):When I was a Senior Mod I was watching over the Trial Moderators and Moderators. As a admin I helped the Moderators, Senior Moderators, and Trial Moderators. As Senior Admin I watched over all of the people below me.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Sledge], have permission from [ZoZo] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[I ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): To being, I feel like I am more qualified than other people applying for staff because I know what I am doing as staff and I know how to do it right. I'm not going to give some one a warn for their first mistake unless they do something serious or if they need the warn. I also always listen to my higher ups and follow directions to the best of my ability. I want to be able to help the server get rid of all the rule breakers. I want to be able to be more then just a player I want to be able to help other players because I'm tired of seeing people breaking rules on the server. I also am a very active player on the server when I am up at like 2AM all the staff are AFK or there are none and I want to be able to be a staff that's on around that time. I am able to handle a lot of situations even if they are confusing at times. I also want to help make Reborn one of the most fun servers to play on. I also am a respectful person even if I get shit talked I wont change my mind on the punishment I am giving to the person. I wont half-ass any of my staff work I always make sure it is done correctly. I wont close a sit if I don't know a rule I always look over the rules before I starting role-playing so I know the rules. If another staff ask for help I will try to help them to the best of my ability or if I can't help I wont go because I would be wasting that staff members time. Like I said on the times I'll be on during late at night when there's players but no staff if someone trains someone I will whitelist them. When I first started playing on January 25th 2019 the staff were always on no matter what the time was, but now only a few staff are on a day I want to be able to help those few staff that get on everyday because for them it is probably stressful. When I am on at night and there is people on they are either actually trying to role-play or they are just spamming the N word or Rdming and the next day they are on the nothing happened to them even if you make a report with a video and or screenshot of it happening.

Last edited:
-1, your not a terrible person but I dont really see you very fit for staff, when the server opens get a bit less mingy and reapply then

Last edited:

Pain

-1 Player interview too short ill change if this gets updated
Edit: Player interview got updated and it is better but i still dont really know you so i ll change to neutral

Last edited:

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
I feel bad for not remembering who you are off the top of my head, I tend to remember voices more than names. Although I would recommend reading the User Permission Clause a bit more thoroughly. Once that gets changed you're got a +1 from me, need some staff, why not start with someone new (to Reborn staff).

Also icefuse big gey

Boomer

VIP
+1 zozo is the only staff apart from moxxi and shepard

i have been informed zozo is not the only staff. im autistic

Rainz

-1 , i say a clean slate, but i remember you being super mingy , maybe whenever everything opens up then maybe re-apply

Moxxi

Founder
we are going to accept your app please come in teamspeak and talk to eros or zozo to get your tags/channel/training

Status
Not open for further replies.