Your name:
Sloth on all of my life’s :)

Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:53894215

Your current rank: I am a platinum VIP

Amount of Warns: I have 4 total warns

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for:
I am applying for Trial-Mod.

Total time with the community (months): I have been with the community for about 2 1/2 years now.

Current level within the server: I am currently level 75 P3

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.):
Weekdays I am available from 12:00 PM to 3:00 AM CST

What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Weekends I am available from 12:00 PM to 3:00 AM CST

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):
Icefuse, Genesis, Egueus, Reborn
Position(s): Icefuse: Senior Mod Genesis: Admin Egueus: Head Admin
Time as position(s): Icefuse: 4 months Genesis: 1 month Egueus: 6 months Reborn 1 ish months
Brief overview of the position(s): All of them included handling staff sits created by players and stopping people from abusing bugs and also I was searching for bugs but the head admin positions was for me to create rules for all staff members to follow and hold staff meetings and hand out promotions where they are due.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff

[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I,
Sloth, have permission from Zozo to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.

[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
To begin, I believe that the best way that I can benefit reborn as a whole is all of my previous experience and that with the server relaunching and as an ex-staff member of reborn I believe that I can heavly assist Reborn (since I no longer am getting pounded with school work). The reason for this is because I have extensive knowledge about how to organize a staff team and how to handle staff sits quickly and efficiently. Additionally, I am no stranger to being a staff member on reborn since I have held the position of Senior Gamemaster for around 2 weeks and the position of S-Mod for about 2 weeks until I had to step down because of school. Furthermore, I have the utmost respect for the high-ups and I fully understand that their word is final. Additionally, I fully understand how heated staff sits can get, and from all of my previous experience, I believe that I can efficiently diffuse the situation. Also, I would love to see this server get even more popular with the new Re-Launch coming in the next few days. Additionally, I have an awful sleep schedule so, I can be on at all hours of the night. Overall, the main reason that I should become staff here on reborn is that I would love to see the server thrive and I would like to do my part to assist with the server Re-launch and the rank wipe and help the whole community improve as a whole.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope to be hearing from everyone from the community below and I know I have not been with the community for a while I just figured I would throw this up to see if you guys would want any staff help with the server Re-Launch and everything and so I can assist with reborn growing as a community.

-Sloth

Last edited:
-1, your a good staff and all but just wait till you get a bit active on the server and actually stay for a bit

Last edited:

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.):
All day Every day I don’t have a life

What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): All day again I don't have a life
This is generally to give us an idea if you will be on US time or EU time, I would recommend answering the question, instead of memeing.

Sloth

This is generally to give us an idea if you will be on US time or EU time, I would recommend answering the question, instead of memeing.
Fixed sorry I misunderstood the question I just put the times I'm up (since I have nothing to do they are the times I'm available) but it fluxuates a lot

Last edited:

Myth

VIP
-1 is okay staff when hes here but he always applies for staff or talks about becoming staff again then leaves the community 2 weeks later and comes back after a few months and repeats the cycle. Would be good enough staff if there isnt enough on launch though, I just dont expect longevity

Sloth

-1 is okay staff when hes here but he always applies for staff or talks about becoming staff again then leaves the community 2 weeks later and comes back after a few months and repeats the cycle. Would be good enough staff if there isnt enough on launch though, I just dont expect longevity
Each time that I left the server was because I was being overloaded with work from school and since my E-sports thing got canceled from college because of the corona I don't have anything to do I really do enjoy playing with the community but I understand where your coming from.

Sloth

I have a feeling no one actually took the time to read the application because each time I quit I was being overloaded with stuff that is happening in my life and if nothing comes up I would stay on the server I just prioritize my personal life and grades over games but now I don't have either one of those taking uptime in my life. @Luna @Loody

Moxxi

Founder
sadly you have a pretty bad reputation right now when the server launches try to increase your reputation and repair some relationships with the staff team and apply again in a week or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.