X

Time in Garry’s Mod:

5848 Hours

Amount of warns:
0 Warns

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s):
Reborn and NeonLink
Time as position: Reborn: Senior Gamemaster 2 months, NeonLink: Head Gamemaster 4 months.

(Check off the answer you choose with an “x.”)
Would you consider yourself a good builder?
[
X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control:

Yes, I do since I have been staff on reborn before, and I understand how to use the system that you guys have on it.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[
X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:

I have plenty of experience with creating storylines and have a fair amount of knowledge of star Wars lore since I have played SWTOR so I understand a good amount of star wars lore and I enjoy to make storylines such as an event I have planned which I will link later in the app.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[
X] yes
[ ] no

If so how many times?
[
?]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[
X] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):

As a gamemaster on reborn, I want to make large story events that will take place over a multitude of weeks that will lead up to one big event for the whole community to enjoy. Additionally, I would like to host out of character events allowing all players at all times to enjoy their times on the server and overall just make it more fun for those that chose to play.

Plan an event (story based or building based):

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:

- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[
X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I,
Sloth, have permission from Whisky to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).

I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[
X]

Player Interview:

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): To begin, I believe that you should support my application because I have plenty of experience as a game master on reborn and other servers. Additionally, I am able to make very elaborate events that include a large amount of RP, which I believe that the entirety of JVS server are lacking in today’s climate. Also, I am able to be online a large amount of time if I am not in class or working. Additionally, I know that some people on the server do not like me and believe that I join then leave every month but I do apologize for that. Still, I will do my best to supply reborn with amazing events while I am here. I plan on staying for a while this time since I now understand the difference between helping a server and just playing on it, and I don’t think anyone on the server is out to get me anymore. I had to say that if you got to this far, thank you for taking a look at my app, and thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.