Sloth's leave yall called it

Koint

This is a big rip for everyone, Appreciate you putting me and the fam on the list. Hopefully one day I can convince you to come back to the server if I am still playing, honestly, everyone is talking about the Grandmaster stuff and I see why. There was really no reason the vote should have been called as there wasn't any valid or serious reason why you should have been voted out, but that's not the point. I personally want to say thank you for being one of the first people to help me out when I rejoined the server. Hopefully, I can see you pop in TS every once in a while cause I always enjoyed talking to you and hanging out on the server with you. Well that's about all, ill probably stay in contact with your inactive ass. uhh also, you mind if i yoink your crystals?

Sloth

Honestly you just being a bit of a crybaby you lost your spot, if you were GM you would have stayed regardless of drama. I’ve learned not to give pity to people who don’t need it. So see ya ig
pablito/NoLegsLarry05/26/2020
@Sloth you should make me high General

[12:18 AM]
Yk I’ll get RT active

May 27, 2020
pablito/NoLegsLarry05/27/2020
So I can be General?

[10:00 PM]
We should have a General rank
So, your toxic to me when I don't have the power to give you a rank got it.
https://gyazo.com/c2d8e7db61cd11f68f2a7f2f7472ff12

P

Pump

bro this guy has a whole data base for everyone who crosses him in gmod
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Shepard

Founder
pablito/NoLegsLarry05/26/2020
@Sloth you should make me high General

[12:18 AM]
Yk I’ll get RT active

May 27, 2020
pablito/NoLegsLarry05/27/2020
So I can be General?

[10:00 PM]
We should have a General rank
So, your toxic to me when I don't have the power to give you a rank got it.
https://gyazo.com/c2d8e7db61cd11f68f2a7f2f7472ff12
how is him asking you for general him being nice? you act like he was like omg sloth ur muscles are so big and ur so handsom please make me general uwu

you really going all out on the pity party

Zeus

i just read this, all im saying is have fun, i think youre a cool guy, just did some bad things toward youre end as GM, you be missed, btw i never hated you, i was just looking out for jedi. PS im no snake -Love Youre Pal, Zeus

Redicule

i just read this, all im saying is have fun, i think youre a cool guy, just did some bad things toward youre end as GM, you be missed, btw i never hated you, i was just looking out for jedi. PS im no snake -Love Youre Pal, Zeus
That kinda failed lmao

IROCONIAN

I still have my lava crystal :)

Would you consider getting on tonight? Next time REBORN JVS is up is gonna be epic.

Zeus

Hopefully one day I can convince you to come back to the server if I am still playing, honestly, everyone is talking about the Grandmaster stuff and I see why. There was really no reason the vote should have been called as there wasn't any valid or serious reason why you should have been voted out, but that's not the point.
Koint I had a valid reason that was serious