Sloth's leave yall called it

Whiskey

I mean it's kinda good you left since you were already breaking a pretty bad rule by accepting that one quest that gives an artifact and "training" with another person by killing him 98 times in under 2 hours without even dying. The only person that said anything about it was Zeus and he got somehow failed his trail (not putting the blame on that since I do not know the true reason he was failed). I do not feel that staff should be gaining expensive items like this as a staff member, I won't fully blame you for this because you might be telling the truth but that was hella sus.

NoLegsLarry

Honestly you just being a bit of a crybaby you lost your spot, if you were GM you would have stayed regardless of drama. I’ve learned not to give pity to people who don’t need it. So see ya ig

NoLegsLarry

No one called you names ever, i was in the channel and whiskey just said you afk alot. that was it just because you are upset because you got removed from grandmaster and then being told you should have used your extra gm votes and had a MOTO to help keep you safe isint what you wanted to hear does not mean whiskey called you names. You are the only one who insulted people, you sat and shit talked zeus and tried to find some way to make your self seem like a victim when you simply didnt use the powers you had to guide the jedi. Also literally only ever saying you your self should get promotions when i ask people who they think is doing well doesnt help your self not look selfish.
Periodt

Vethar

VIP
No one called you names ever, i was in the channel and whiskey just said you afk alot. that was it just because you are upset because you got removed from grandmaster and then being told you should have used your extra gm votes and had a MOTO to help keep you safe isint what you wanted to hear does not mean whiskey called you names. You are the only one who insulted people, you sat and shit talked zeus and tried to find some way to make your self seem like a victim when you simply didnt use the powers you had to guide the jedi. Also literally only ever saying you your self should get promotions when i ask people who they think is doing well doesnt help your self not look selfish.

Can I get a promo ? I haven’t made it past head modass

Sloth

When you get flammed by people you never even talked to 10/10 gr8t time at least I know the people that actually gave a shit about me instead of just sucking up to me for a rank.

Vethar

VIP
When you get flammed by people you never even talked to 10/10 gr8t time at least I know the people that actually gave a shit about me instead of just sucking up to me for a rank.

hey man I stopped playing gmod so much better. Less toxic life yea know ?