Sloth's Mat Gathering Suggestion

Sloth

Ok, so I was doing some thinking since you guys are still confining the mining/tree slapping numbers and I thought why not have it where VIP's have a slight boost so that there is more of an incentive to become a higher VIP so here are the numbers I was thinking

Bronze VIP: get +25%
Silver VIP: get +50%
Gold VIP: get +75%
Plat VIP: get +100%
Diamond VIP: get +150% since it is the most expensive and the biggest jump

or

Bronze get +1 more mats from gathering +there pickaxe/axe modifier
Silver get +2 more mats from gathering +there pickaxe/axe modifier
Gold get +3 more mats from gathering +there pickaxe/axe modifier
Plat get +4 more mats from gathering +there pickaxe/axe modifier
diamond get +5 more mats from gathering +there pickaxe/axe modifier

all of this is up for discussion in the staff meetings I think it would be a good idea so it would encourage more people to get high levels of VIP.

(ADDON)

Additionally, each mining level, ou get like a .1% bonus to your mining so you won't need a lot of money to progress so the more you mine you will eventually get more

Thank you for your time and consideration of my idea.

Last edited:
-1 I'm P-VIP and tbh this is just Pay2Win, VIP should have impacts on the way you play but it should not be this big. This is basically making it so only people who donate can make the big money and people who cannot donate/have not donated are left behind.

Sloth

i know it sounds pay to winsih but it does not help you in combat at all and its not a big boost they could make it 10% for each rank up if they wanted

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
I read the sug and all it screams is PTW
Well, not exactly. It's pay to go forwards quicker. They already get enhanced XP. Albion, ESO(I think), and other MMOs give more XP and gold if you subscribe. So that's what they're doing.

Sigma

This seems like it could be a p2w thing because you can buy blueprints for certain things and trade this stuff up eventually to get an arti and that doesn't sound good. But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong ab it and it could be a nice addition.

Well, not exactly. It's pay to go forwards quicker. They already get enhanced XP. Albion, ESO(I think), and other MMOs give more XP and gold if you subscribe. So that's what they're doing.

Yah but they shouldent make it more Pay2Win, it's already enough Pay2Win with the extra xp.

Pain

Crystals are cosmetic its not really ptw. Having an arti doesnt give you that much of a boost alsong as it doesnt change diamond drops and stuff like that then id agree with this