LD BA A Sloth
Ewok Slof

Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:53894215

Your current rank: I am a platinum VIP

Amount of Warns: I have 1 total warn

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for:
I am applying for Seinor-Mod.

Total time with the community (months): I have been with the community for about 2 1/2 years now so 30 months

Current level within the server: I am currently level 100.

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.):
I am available from 12:00 PM - 3:00 AM CST

What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): I am available from 12:00 PM - 3:00 AM CST

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Icefuse, Genesis, Egueus, Reborn
Position(s): Icefuse: Senior Mod Genesis: Admin Egueus: Head Admin
Time as position(s): Icefuse: 4 months Genesis: 1 month Egueus: 6 months Reborn 1 ish months
Brief overview of the position(s): All of them included handling staff sits created by players and stopping people from abusing bugs and also I was searching for bugs but the head admin positions was for me to create rules for all staff members to follow and hold staff meetings and hand out promotions where they are due.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[
X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Sloth, have permission from Moxxi to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[
X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
To begin, I believe that the best way that I can benefit reborn as a whole is all of my previous experience and that the server relaunched and as an ex-staff member of reborn I believe that I can heavly assist Reborn (since I no longer am getting pounded with school work). The reason for this is because I have extensive knowledge about how to organize a staff team and how to handle staff sits quickly and efficiently. Additionally, I am no stranger to being a staff member on reborn since I have held the position of Senior Gamemaster for around 2 weeks and the position of S-Mod for about 2 weeks until I had to step down because of school. Furthermore, I have the utmost respect for the high-ups and I fully understand that their word is final. Additionally, I fully understand how heated staff sits can get, and from all of my previous experience, I believe that I can efficiently diffuse the situation. Also, I know that everyone thinks awe man this guy is just going to leave in another two weeks this is where you will be wrong because the job I have applied for has been shut down for the summer because of the COVID-19 outbreak so I truly have nothing to do other than work on my car with my friends and even if I am doing that I have TeamSpeak on my phone allowing me to attend staff meetings and also the JC believe that I will be around for a while because I am now MOTO and I take in-game reputation with the utmost seriousness and I would like to help Jedi and the server rebuild since our numbers have been dwindling. Also, The reason that I am applying for S-mod is so that I can help with events since I’m was a S-GM I believe that I would be able to host events that would give more players something to do on the server and show new players that the staff team of reborn does their best to keep people entertained while playing on the server but, if the staff team deems it better for me to just start at normal mod I will be fine with that I will just try my best to work my way up the ranks so that I would be able to get into a position that I would feel that would benefit the server the most. Additionally, I have an awful sleep schedule so, I can be on at all hours of the night. Overall, the main reason that I should become staff here on reborn is that I would love to see the server thrive and I would like to do my part to assist with the server Re-launch and the rank wipe and help the whole community improve as a whole.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope to be hearing from everyone from the community below.

-Sloth

Last edited:

Xidant

Gamemaster
+1 your very active and on day to day, i like how approachable you are, and i know you can take this serious.

Treason

+3 Been talking to him since the re-release seems qualified enough for the position. I think he'd be a good addition to the team. Good Luck!

Sloth

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: I am applying for Seinor-Mod.

Hmmmm
Also, The reason that I am applying for S-mod is so that I can help with events since I’m was a S-GM I believe that I would be able to host events that would give more players something to do on the server and show new players that the staff team of reborn does their best to keep people entertained while playing on the server but, if the staff team deems it better for me to just start at normal mod I will be fine with that I will just try my best to work my way up the ranks so that I would be able to get into a position that I would feel that would benefit the server the most.
player interview

Status
Not open for further replies.